Author Topic: Soulvizier masteries after Atlantis  (Read 1420 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline InkyCricket

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Re: Soulvizier masteries after Atlantis
« Reply #15 on: 02 June 2019, 01:29:53 »
Heads up about lightning dash:

It doesn't proc things like defense's shield bash attacks or runeword explode and stuff.

Just recently, a 0.7 second cooldown was added to it.

I don't know why this was added, but I would venture a guess that it was to allow the player to dash around and do a little extra damage every few hits, like how calculated strike is, and still allow weapon procs like shield bashes or runeword explode to work on the other attacks while dash is cooling down? It's just my guess.

The 0.7 second cooldown will likely throw a wrench into your weapon damage conversion plan for the skill.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #16 on: 02 June 2019, 01:36:17 »
btw, i can't remember how it is in SV because i haven't played it in 6/7 yrs.. but the ultimate skills in TQIT that really should be called ultimate, don't hesitate to move them to tier lvl 40.. like colossus form, eye of the storm, volley, outsider, etc.. nature had this big bad summon iirc

just let me play it already, ok? lolz :]
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #17 on: 02 June 2019, 02:17:13 »
btw, i can't remember how it is in SV because i haven't played it in 6/7 yrs.. but the ultimate skills in TQIT that really should be called ultimate, don't hesitate to move them to tier lvl 40.. like colossus form, eye of the storm, volley, outsider, etc.. nature had this big bad summon iirc

just let me play it already, ok? lolz :]
I haven't put every skill on the previous page, but everything you said is on the 40 tier already, and I have no plans on changing that. New skills of Atlantis however, will be added in lower tiers (if they are added).

Rated 1 time
Very Bad

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 02 June 2019, 02:44:33 »
« Last Rated on: 06 June 2019, 19:19:23 »
Heads up about lightning dash:

It doesn't proc things like defense's shield bash attacks or runeword explode and stuff.

Just recently, a 0.7 second cooldown was added to it.
lol the worst new skill addition got even worse?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and here i was thinking of using it with hunting.. but if it doesn't proc volley, that's a total waste

@soa if you're going to add this, the procs should work.. and ignore this 0.7 cooldown.. any skill that has "assign this to your left mouse button" in the description shouldn't have a cooldown

i take back my word now
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=952.msg11372#msg11372
« Last Edit: 03 June 2019, 06:12:54 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 02 June 2019, 10:55:39 »
Rogue/Occult
=> Overall one skill slot is needed. Iím thinking of ditching Shadow Grasp (Breach modifier) and reverting Breach to its Underlord state (in SV, itís a big hand coming from the ground with AOE damage, in Underlord it was summoning suicidal demons).
A suggestion about Breach - maybe combine it with Shadow Grasp? Instead of a hand, darklings/shadow sprites are springing from the sigil untill the skill is active and seek targets like homing missiles.

Tags: