Author Topic: How did you choose your username?  (Read 906 times)

Offline WNG

• Lalyia - Ranger Lv. 85
  • Topic Author
  • Jack of All Fails
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
Re: How did you choose your username?
« Reply #15 on: 22 July 2018, 02:18:45 »
And I assumed your name came from the hulking Egyptian croc-men !
After you saying that croc=fang, I then thought that is where we get our word crocodile . Wrong again, crocodilus comes from the greek krokē ‘pebble’ + drilos ‘worm' =worm of the stones, which I guess down the track gave croc=fang.
I thought it is crocodile + pistol

I also thought it had somethint to do with pistols.
You can check out all my TQ work here : https://steamcommunity.com/id/warriorng/myworkshopfiles/?appid=475150

~ Have an amazing day <3 ~ (even if you don't bother visiting the link above...)

Offline Flix

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #16 on: 22 July 2018, 03:29:47 »
So Medea Fleecestealer I became.

Ok, I must apologize - to this day I tought that you are "Medea FleaCaster".

Shame on my eyes.  :P

Up until this thread I legitimately thought it was "Medea Fleecestalker."  I've been looking at the name for years and never realized.

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Club Member
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
« Reply #17 on: 23 July 2018, 04:24:16 »
Well... Mine is named after the big meaty arms himself, Typhon. On TQ.net though it was Xul which is the official Blizzard name of the Necromancer in Diablo 2 as far as I know.
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline WNG

• Lalyia - Ranger Lv. 85
  • Topic Author
  • Jack of All Fails
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
« Reply #18 on: 23 July 2018, 05:47:47 »
Well... Mine is named after the big meaty arms himself, Typhon. On TQ.net though it was Xul which is the official Blizzard name of the Necromancer in Diablo 2 as far as I know.

The picture alone was a dead giveaway x)
You can check out all my TQ work here : https://steamcommunity.com/id/warriorng/myworkshopfiles/?appid=475150

~ Have an amazing day <3 ~ (even if you don't bother visiting the link above...)

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #19 on: 06 August 2018, 01:32:14 »
this is the 1st time i saw this thread

nice topic btw

this is my same nickname on TQ gog forum and TQ subreddit as well as Pain's kirmiziperfect.. my username connects to my real name but only those from my country will understand

there is one other username i use but i mostly use it as character names.. it is cassandra and yes it is based from Apollo's priestess Cassandra from Greek myth.. i have been using it even before i played TQ.. the one thing that's constant is if i use that name on an RPG, that means i am making that character really seriously.. lots of time spent on theorycrafting, making sure it finishes the game, and making sure it ends up a good build.. i have made my own cassandra in TQIT as a caster prophet and i think in TQIT, it is the character I've played the most

the irony is, I know more about the game now than i ever did in TQIT, but for some reason, i don't have a cassandra character in AE/R.. that just means i have never made a character in AE/R that i meant to be a really serious character.. on the good side, the characters i make now are merely for fun and i think all these crazy thinking on character planning has made me a better player :)
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:
finished ragnarok xmax x3 with sorcerer, illusionist, mage haruspex, skinchanger

Tags: