Author Topic: All Masteries Guides updated to AE/R  (Read 3268 times)

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
All Masteries Guides updated to AE/R
« on: 28 May 2018, 09:46:47 »
Remember that All skills guide by Poinas? Yeah that was so good many people probably still want to get a save copy of it up to this day. But as we all know, it's not updated to AE/R and many skills have been changed since TQAE. Also, some items are different now and items can have a big influence on the masteries we want to take and how we want to build our characters. There are even new items if you have the ragnarok DLC. So i made this crazy suggestion before that experienced player members of this forum make an updated all masteries guide. This is still a work in progress but it's been started already.

Rune:
Rune Skills for Beginners V2] by CrocMagnum

Rogue:
A Comprehensive Analysis of Rogue Skills by botebote77

Earth:
Earth: An Attempt at a Comprehensive Guide [Ragnarök] by Firebrand

Storm:
Storm: tricky mage - A look at storm skills by a biased mage player by botebote77

Nature:
Discussions of a Mastery – Nature – Making Friends and Helping Out by legowarrior

TITAN QUEST WANDERER NATURE MASTERY GUIDE by TYR

Hunting:
Hunting Mastery by WNG

Defense guide TBD

Warfare guide TBD

Spirit guide TBD

Dream guide TBD

Spoiler for Hiden:
I can update this guide later if another mastery guide appears on this forum. If anyone is expecting i write guides for the other masteries, sorry i just can't. It will have to come from other people. Those other masteries, many people can probably provide a better in-depth analysis than me. And you probably don't want an in-depth analysis from someone who plays even defense as a caster. even hunting. Even my assassin is a caster :D

ps: should someone write a mastery guide, pls PM me or make a mention so i can receive an email notification :)
« Last Edit: 17 October 2018, 22:42:27 by botebote77 »
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:
finished ragnarok xmax x3 with sorcerer, illusionist, mage haruspex, skinchanger

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: All Masteries Guides updated to AE/R
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2018, 09:47:09 »
how about a sticky?
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:
finished ragnarok xmax x3 with sorcerer, illusionist, mage haruspex, skinchanger

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2018, 02:26:33 »
Hey botebote, its been a while, how goes?  ^-^

I realize now I really missed this place.. and I see you've been busy, especially with the guides :)

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the effort you put in here (and the works of other folks of course) .. Since the comfort of holiday once again kicked in, its time to continue with the TQ adventures and reading these guides will be a great start for me 8)

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 06 June 2018, 03:10:36 »
hey hey been a while indeed :) .. there was.. like about 3 weeks i haven't played TQ.. which in that time i wrote guides instead

Spoiler for Hiden:
there is a little gripe i have about the 2 nature guides :) not really criticism because I'm glad they wrote it and i think they're both informative.. i just think both threads didn't mention 1 strategy of nature that abuses briar ward and refresh.. i tried to show it in my skinchanger guide.. that's also the favorite strategy of noogens (i think) whom i mentioned on my storm guide.. maybe @legowarrior can add it? :)

anyways I'm glad this community is gradually getting more members :)  .. and I'm glad to see you here again :)
« Last Edit: 07 June 2018, 01:31:32 by botebote77 »
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Flix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2018, 19:27:28 »
Earth was always my forte but I could also write one for Dream, if you're taking volunteers.  Could probably get a guide typed up this weekend.

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2018, 21:28:56 »
Earth was always my forte but I could also write one for Dream, if you're taking volunteers.  Could probably get a guide typed up this weekend.
well of course.. let's see it.. please do :)
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:

Tags: