Author Topic: Hey everyone, Kalyna here !  (Read 2495 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Kalyna

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 5
  • Country: us
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
Hey everyone, Kalyna here !
« on: 09 September 2026, 00:24:59 »
Hey everyone.
I'm Kalyna. I used to play Titan Quest years ago, and I randomly decide to grab the Anniversary Edition during a recent discount to see how well it holds up. I only plan to revisit it for a quick nostalgia trip over the weekend, but I quickly get hooked all over again on the mastery combinations and the classic ARPG grind.
I'm currently running a Hunting and Nature build, mostly taking my time through the campaigns and testing out different skill synergies on my own. Managing attributes and finding optimal gear upgrades gets a bit tricky in the later acts, which naturally leads me to search for an active community to check out some build ideas.
I look forward to browsing through the discussions, asking a few questions when I get stuck on boss mechanics, and hanging out with other fans of the game. See you around the boards !

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2640
  • Country: ch
  • Karma: +25/-0
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Hey everyone, Kalyna here !
« Reply #1 on: 09 September 2026, 20:33:33 »
Welcome to the forum and back to the game.  Enjoy both.   :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Kalyna

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 5
  • Country: us
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
Re: Hey everyone, Kalyna here !
« Reply #2 on: 23 September 2026, 11:33:29 »
Thanks Medea

Not Yet Rated!

Online efko

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1203
  • Country: cs
  • Karma: +18/-1
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Hey everyone, Kalyna here !
« Reply #3 on: 24 September 2026, 01:46:56 »
Welcome to the forum  O0
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:
 


SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal