Author Topic: Soulvizier Ragnarok  (Read 31983 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
Re: Soulvizier Ragnarok
« Reply #180 on: 09 January 2020, 17:11:37 »
@icefreeze
Is the Hades fight in act 4 OK with his purple guards ? Or are there no guards ?
- You mean is there any purple named guards appear beside Hades or not?
If that so, no, Hades fights alone. And Hades never a dangerous enemies if players care to avoid his shotgun, staff attacks or vitality vortex with good enough vitality dmg res, physical dmg res can be "pass" by avoid his attacks.

- The "freeze" state i mentioned, enemies doesn't breath or anything, they just "immobilized", even skill as you see in the screenshot i post is imobilize :D. This is some kind of "feature" since Ragnarok or Atlantis iirc.

- In SV, Hades should have 2 guards that make him invincible while they are alive. They look like Gigantes with a special dark purple armor and weapon/shield and are called "Anapaest". After verification, they are in a special SV proxy and I haven't modified the map so they doesn't appear. I will try to modify the Hades proxy without a map change. Do you have a save file that has beaten Hades or just before Hades, so I can test that ?
Note : in classic SV, the area before Hades was also extended with more Vindicators/Dactyles. One day I think I'll restore it, but for the time being it'll just stay as the normal game.
- Freeze state : Does this happen in the base game with the original camera (no camera mod) ? If yes, it may be hard or impossible to fix that.

- No, my Thunderer go to Act2 Epic already. But i was livestream the Hades Palace playthrough on youtube, you can check it there if needed.
- No, there is no issue like that in that bastion in base game. There is the similar issue in the  2nd or, 3rd, or 4th at Athen Catacomb since AE or Ragnarok iirc. I always play at max zoom camera. Maybe it cause by the camera zoom too high in Soulvizier. But if i reduced camera distance, the degree of camera rotation is kind of uncomfortable for me, it seems different compared to the same distance camera in base game.
- Yes, "freeze state" bug happen in base game already, since Atlantis iirc.
« Last Edit: 09 January 2020, 17:17:07 by icefreeze »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #181 on: 09 January 2020, 17:40:07 »
Even if you just have a save in Epic, it's OK I will get back to make a Hades run to check if the guards spawn normally.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #182 on: 09 January 2020, 17:44:39 »
- something in Legendary related to Kronos, like a new Atlantis relic.
uh essence of Kronos' gen!t@ls?
I was waiting for this type of comment... But I won't make the essence of the b*lls of Ouranos.
In some accounts foam from the b*lls of Ouranos = Aphrodite. Yuck.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #183 on: 09 January 2020, 19:00:19 »
- My Thunderer now is lvl51, reach Thebes. All heroes, bosses she encounters seems not too strong, maybe because she get some good gears enough from playthrough, all is sell found items.
- The mercernaries seems quite strong at their lvl vs enemies with the same lvl, maybe you should increase enemies power more.
- About Senusnet Mal Soul (and it Epic, maybe Legendary quality too): the mummies summoned from this soul seems has chance to summoned them too high, so if i fight enemies often, those mummies just resummon continuely, not attacks enemies much.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: 09 January 2020, 20:06:40 »
I just opened a Discord for beta participants. Tell me if you want to participate.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: 09 January 2020, 23:40:36 »
Not much of a Discord guy here, but i'll participate.
Found a bug early on - Double Strike (unique bow) has invisible mesh.
Also, i couldnt find a common Gorgon Sash to make Serpentine sash. Only broken or magical+
Edit: Blade Fury's ultimate level is 11 instead of 12 (nvm, i though i had +4 Occult skills)
« Last Edit: 10 January 2020, 21:43:43 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: 10 January 2020, 23:29:05 »
Regarding known bugs that will be fixed in the v1.2 that is to come, most skills that are pet modifiers (like Maul for Wolves) are going to get their max level reduced by 4.
Until now, the max level is equal to the ultimate level, that was an old fanpatch fix because pets wouldn't use their skills past max level. This fix has become useless in AE.
Only exception is the Shadowstalker, I'm gonna rescale his skills and give them to the base pet except the last one, with much more skill points for the pet. Now the pet is using a trick, because you can't give more than one skill to a pet with only one player skill. So the "Channel" modifier at lvl 40 Occult actually gives tons of mana to the pet so that he can use his skills, but he already has them since the beginning.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: 10 January 2020, 23:42:28 »
Only exception is the Shadowstalker, I'm gonna rescale his skills and give them to the base pet except the last one, with much more skill points for the pet. Now the pet is using a trick, because you can't give more than one skill to a pet with only one player skill. So the "Channel" modifier at lvl 40 Occult actually gives tons of mana to the pet so that he can use his skills, but he already has them since the beginning.
Ah, so thats why he is able to use higher tier skills sometimes. It will be good to finally see his skills stats in the pet UI.
About Occult knives, iirc the base skill doesnt reduce cooldown as in AE? With the recharge cap, it will be impossible to spam them.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: 11 January 2020, 00:00:31 »
Ah, so thats why he is able to use higher tier skills sometimes. It will be good to finally see his skills stats in the pet UI.
About Occult knives, iirc the base skill doesnt reduce cooldown as in AE? With the recharge cap, it will be impossible to spam them.
I could put the isPetDisplayable to 1, his skills should show even if not usable, but it would be akward for the player.
I left Occult knives like in SV98 (except the mana cost increase of the modifier like AE). I was waiting for some feedback if people prefer the classic SV or AE version. I'm open to shift to an AE version.
SV has 100% chance to go through enemies with faster projectiles, AE 10% with less damage, but is spammable especially at high levels.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: 11 January 2020, 01:44:23 »
I could put the isPetDisplayable to 1, his skills should show even if not usable, but it would be akward for the player.
I left Occult knives like in SV98 (except the mana cost increase of the modifier like AE). I was waiting for some feedback if people prefer the classic SV or AE version. I'm open to shift to an AE version.
SV has 100% chance to go through enemies with faster projectiles, AE 10% with less damage, but is spammable especially at high levels.
shift to AE

i don't know if it's intentional but one of the skeleton bosses in the skeleton raiders quest, his squall is still vanilla squall
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: 11 January 2020, 02:13:38 »
i don't know if it's intentional but one of the skeleton bosses in the skeleton raiders quest, his squall is still vanilla squall

I haven't changed him, but a lot of monsters use vanilla skills in classic SV. Some use the SV version of the skills.
I don't really see a problem with that, it's a matter of taste but certainly not a bug.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: 11 January 2020, 03:10:46 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: 11 January 2020, 05:55:12 »
I vote for AE version of knives as well
The soul of Pesta the Vile (Ragnarok rat hero) doesnt have lvl requirement. The summoned rats are kinda passive. Most of the time they just hang around the character.
« Last Edit: 11 January 2020, 06:06:37 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: 11 January 2020, 12:00:13 »
I vote for AE version of knives as well
The soul of Pesta the Vile (Ragnarok rat hero) doesnt have lvl requirement. The summoned rats are kinda passive. Most of the time they just hang around the character.
All A5 souls have no level req as of now (WIP)
Will check the controller

Not Yet Rated!

Offline BuZaGi

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #194 on: 11 January 2020, 21:39:59 »
Hello
 guys can i join testing and discord ??

Tags: