Author Topic: Soulvizier Ragnarok  (Read 32004 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Comrade_Ajax

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -5
Re: Soulvizier Ragnarok
« Reply #165 on: 08 January 2020, 03:24:50 »
Found what seems to be a suffix rolled as a prefix. Picked up on v1.0 but screenshot taken on v1.1.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #166 on: 08 January 2020, 05:27:32 »
@soa yeah, i think that prefix is too good (should be nerfed?), bonus both character and pets with good opt.
- About the bug at edge of screen, sometime you will noticed that some monster will "freezing" (they just don't move, don't have any action, like time freezing there) when they at edge of game screen.
- Guardian Stones skill can't use, click the skill and nothing happen, just have animation to summon that skill but nothing summoned or skill doesn't cooldown.
- Can we now go to Atlantis ok?

Talking about reduced requirements... have anyone seen this beauty?

The big brother of Thorny Maul out there... now im tempted to start a Warfare char >:D With a few Herakles' Mights... just imagine...
This Sickle still good enough at AE, it just bad at its requirement....
Wait, this wasn't supposed to happen. Classic SV improved the weapon but it didn't allow you to pick it. And AE allowed you to picked it but I haven't imported AE changes for this weapon.
It obviously lacks a level requirement.

What are the current ways to get this item ? Besides the pet trick ?
Tbh im not sure how it happened... started casting eruption, got some message about boss killed... (?) Also tried to send the merc, but he didn't reach the boss. Not sure. Maybe its just luck as botebote said.
Yep, its too powerful and too easy to get... An idea - there can be 3 versions of the Sickle, for each difficulty, with a very small chance to drop from Ormenos orb (not equipped by him). Please, dont make it a pitiful common item as it is in AE... it's one of the most powerful weapons in Greek lore. Besides, these stats are simply gorgeous  ^-^
Edit: Before you nerf it - a dream come true :):
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: 08 January 2020, 11:09:50 by icefreeze »

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #167 on: 08 January 2020, 10:55:00 »
Two bugged skills in Dream Mastery:
- Psionic Artery requires Psionic Burn instead of Psionic Touch, which makes it unlockable
- Mind Breaker is listed as lvl 4 skill, but unlocks at lvl 10
Edit: @soa , i uploaded something for SV:
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=32.msg13781#msg13781
« Last Edit: 08 January 2020, 11:45:06 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: 08 January 2020, 16:45:16 »
- My character just finished Normal at lvl44 except Atlantis map. Does Alantis "safe" to enter to now? with v1.1?
- Act5 has less number of monster heroes, and not one of them as dangerous as heroes monster from previous acts. So i feel act5 has not different too much with base game.
- There is a place that show "wrong" floor screen (show its lower floor instead) in the last bastion before fight Surtr when you go close to the wall at bottom of this floor.
  + This is the "wrong" floor screen, it show the lower floor instead, as you can see:

+ This is that floor screen if you go some step to above that place:

Not Yet Rated!

Online Cygi

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #169 on: 08 January 2020, 19:28:05 »
I assume that the "wrong floor" bug is from using the camera mod.
Try the same location with default camera.

Not Yet Rated!

Online soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: 08 January 2020, 20:48:00 »
- My character just finished Normal at lvl44 except Atlantis map. Does Alantis "safe" to enter to now? with v1.1?
- Act5 has less number of monster heroes, and not one of them as dangerous as heroes monster from previous acts. So i feel act5 has not different too much with base game.
- There is a place that show "wrong" floor screen (show its lower floor instead) in the last bastion before fight Surtr when you go close to the wall at bottom of this floor.
  + This is the "wrong" floor screen, it show the lower floor instead, as you can see:

+ This is that floor screen if you go some step to above that place:

- Atlantis has always been safe to enter even in 1.0, but there is no new content in it. Only differences with the base game are more monsters and recycling formulas. And some bugs for items that give bonuses to masteries or skills, because I haven't adapted them for Soulvizier yet (and official game bugs because I haven't fixed them). But if you have a 1.0 character, and you are underleveled, it's a good way to get more XP. It would have been better to get there during act 4 though.
- Act 5 feels the same because it is pretty much the same, basically. Only differences with the base game are more monsters (little more hero density than vanilla AE but much less than other Soulvizier acts) and recycling formulas, like Atlantis, and souls. There are no new heroes now, and I haven't boosted the existing ones (I just added some basic skills to some very weak heroes that didn't have anything or were a copy of another hero). So the heroes are mostly like the base game, very weak with no real design or effort put in, just champions with a bit more health and no exclusive skills. You'll not get a challenge in act 5 now.

- For the floor, I haven't changed anything in the game map, so it's an official game bug or something because of the camera, you are zooming out too much so I'll restore it to default values and any addon like a camera mod is probably not a good idea.
- For the freezing bug, if it's actually a real freeze it's probably because they made the monsters animate only in the radius of the default camera. If it's just idle stance (monsters that breathe, turn their head around and don't move their legs, but they react on attack), it's more like the AI is just not seeing you. So again it would be a camera problem.

Not Yet Rated!

Online soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: 08 January 2020, 21:30:10 »
@icefreeze
Is the Hades fight in act 4 OK with his purple guards ? Or are there no guards ?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: 08 January 2020, 22:34:52 »
you know... i still think it's possible to make a HP regen + reflect build relying on the sit skill.. sad the later versions removed that..lol

@soa SV added some template files.. is it safe to play vanilla or xmax even with those template files? i made a backup without the template files but it's tedious to copy paste everytime
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Online soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: 08 January 2020, 23:28:12 »
you know... i still think it's possible to make a HP regen + reflect build relying on the sit skill.. sad the later versions removed that..lol
With Stone Form probably, but the sit skill had a very long cooldown.

@soa SV added some template files.. is it safe to play vanilla or xmax even with those template files? i made a backup without the template files but it's tedious to copy paste everytime

Don't quote me on this, and I'm not a dev, but I'm like 99,99% sure.
If the files are new they are harmless, and if the templates are modified by SV then the modifications only added a few lines, so if the game doesn't recognize them, he'll just ignore them. There would be a problem if the SV templates deleted or altered existing lines in the templates code, but after running a comparator I know it doesn't.
The only files that were modified are a skill template that got added lines (with a bugged line now that I'm looking into it, and the rest seems useless), and the market template that got added lines for more merchant slots. I'm not even sure these lines have any effect in game or are used.

So I'm not even sure that SV wouldn't work with the new templates. I haven't made them I'm just trying to see clear in this. I don't remember they were in classic SV installation files and that makes me wonder. But if the templates are called in the SV database and if you don't have them, there should be bugs. I think a lot of them are just failed experiments about trying to increase the number of slots in a skill tree, a merchant's loot table or to try to add modding options.

Are there templates when you install the game at the directory you put them ? I don't remember if I got them when modding or when installing the game.

I've included them for the beta because I think they would do more good than harm even if useless, after the beta I'll try to get rid of them, but that will require some testing. At the very least I will get rid of the altered files so that once the new templates are installed, you can switch to the base game with 0% risk.

Not Yet Rated!

Online soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: 09 January 2020, 00:08:17 »
Tbh im not sure how it happened... started casting eruption, got some message about boss killed... (?) Also tried to send the merc, but he didn't reach the boss. Not sure. Maybe its just luck as botebote said.
Yep, its too powerful and too easy to get... An idea - there can be 3 versions of the Sickle, for each difficulty, with a very small chance to drop from Ormenos orb (not equipped by him). Please, dont make it a pitiful common item as it is in AE... it's one of the most powerful weapons in Greek lore. Besides, these stats are simply gorgeous  ^-^
Edit: Before you nerf it - a dream come true :):
I think I will make the item not droppable anymore or bland until I figure something out. It's supposed to be powerful and Legendary, so not appear in Normal or Epic.
Here's a quick sketch of a mini-"quest" :
You have to make a forge recipe buyable only at the last Legendary Atlantis merchant only, to give incentive to play Atlantis, that gives you the Legendary Sickle with these three reagents :
- a Sickle item forged in Normal (has the power of an Epic item) upon a reagent you get on Ormenos (a bland Sickle he drops instead of the Legendary one) and some Atlantis ones
- an item forged in Epic with something you get on Ormenos (his soul) and some Atlantis stuff like a new Ouranos relic (he got castrated with the Sickle)
- something in Legendary related to Kronos, like a new Atlantis relic.

Essence/Embodiment/Incarnation of the Sickle of Kronos
Relic - Weapon
+ X% Reduced Enemy's Health
+ X% Total Speed

Essence/Embodiment/Incarnation of the Dome of Ouranos
Relic
?

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: 09 January 2020, 00:29:03 »
I think I will make the item not droppable anymore or bland until I figure something out. It's supposed to be powerful and Legendary, so not appear in Normal or Epic.
Here's a quick sketch of a mini-"quest" :
You have to make a forge recipe buyable only at the last Legendary Atlantis merchant only, to give incentive to play Atlantis, that gives you the Legendary Sickle with these three reagents :
- a Sickle item forged in Normal (has the power of an Epic item) upon a reagent you get on Ormenos (a bland Sickle he drops instead of the Legendary one) and some Atlantis ones
- an item forged in Epic with something you get on Ormenos (his soul) and some Atlantis stuff like a new Ouranos relic (he got castrated with the Sickle)

Essence/Embodiment/Incarnation of the Sickle of Kronos
Relic - Weapon
+ X% Reduced Enemy's Health
+ X% Total Speed

Essence/Embodiment/Incarnation of the Dome of Ouranos
Relic
?
Sounds reasonable. About the third reagent, can be used Blood of Ouranos spear:
https://titanquest.fandom.com/wiki/Blood_of_Ouranos

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: 09 January 2020, 04:59:54 »
@icefreeze
Is the Hades fight in act 4 OK with his purple guards ? Or are there no guards ?
- You mean is there any purple named guards appear beside Hades or not?
If that so, no, Hades fights alone. And Hades never a dangerous enemies if players care to avoid his shotgun, staff attacks or vitality vortex with good enough vitality dmg res, physical dmg res can be "pass" by avoid his attacks.

- The "freeze" state i mentioned, enemies doesn't breath or anything, they just "immobilized", even skill as you see in the screenshot i post is imobilize :D. This is some kind of "feature" since Ragnarok or Atlantis iirc.
« Last Edit: 09 January 2020, 05:03:49 by icefreeze »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: 09 January 2020, 05:09:20 »
uh essence of Kronos' gen!t@ls?
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Online soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: 09 January 2020, 16:54:50 »
@icefreeze
- You mean is there any purple named guards appear beside Hades or not?
If that so, no, Hades fights alone. And Hades never a dangerous enemies if players care to avoid his shotgun, staff attacks or vitality vortex with good enough vitality dmg res, physical dmg res can be "pass" by avoid his attacks.

- The "freeze" state i mentioned, enemies doesn't breath or anything, they just "immobilized", even skill as you see in the screenshot i post is imobilize :D. This is some kind of "feature" since Ragnarok or Atlantis iirc.

- In SV, Hades should have 2 guards that make him invincible while they are alive. They look like Gigantes with a special dark purple armor and weapon/shield and are called "Anapaest". After verification, they are in a special SV proxy and I haven't modified the map so they doesn't appear. I will try to modify the Hades proxy without a map change. Do you have a save file that has beaten Hades or just before Hades, so I can test that ?
Note : in classic SV, the area before Hades was also extended with more Vindicators/Dactyles. One day I think I'll restore it, but for the time being it'll just stay as the normal game.
- Freeze state : Does this happen in the base game with the original camera (no camera mod) ? If yes, it may be hard or impossible to fix that.

Not Yet Rated!

Online soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: 09 January 2020, 16:55:51 »
uh essence of Kronos' gen!t@ls?
I was waiting for this type of comment... But I won't make the essence of the b*lls of Ouranos.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal