Author Topic: Things that you want to see on this forum in 2018  (Read 2502 times)

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Club Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Things that you want to see on this forum in 2018
« Reply #60 on: 05 February 2018, 20:17:26 »
funny.. i can post my email there and here again and not feel that bad.. i only used that as an example.. i just didn't want to receive unimportant emails from people i don't even know

i wasn't talking about those 2 messages.. but if it's really the last time, well i don't know

edit: wow my phone bugged
« Last Edit: 05 February 2018, 20:20:44 by botebote77 »
i eat mana for breakfast
Spoiler for Hiden:
finished ragnarok xmax x3 with sorcerer, illusionist, mage haruspex, skinchanger

Offline Zaptue

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -7
« Reply #61 on: 13 April 2018, 07:39:09 »
Hi everyone! I was disappointed to see the old forum died, but glad to see this one has arisen from the ashes. :) It's really good to see some familiar names here like Medea, Gasconron, and Spectre. *waves* I haven't downloaded the AE yet... I was a bit put off by what I perceived as the gutting of the Hunting mastery. I just started playing IT again recently, but found that the TQVault had stopped working during my hiatus from TQ. I'll probably try the new game soon. Cheers to all my old friends, and a hearty "Well met!" to all the new friends I have yet to meet here. :)

Offline efko

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #62 on: 13 April 2018, 17:43:22 »
Hi everyone! I was disappointed to see the old forum died, but glad to see this one has arisen from the ashes. :) It's really good to see some familiar names here like Medea, Gasconron, and Spectre. *waves* I haven't downloaded the AE yet... I was a bit put off by what I perceived as the gutting of the Hunting mastery. I just started playing IT again recently, but found that the TQVault had stopped working during my hiatus from TQ. I'll probably try the new game soon. Cheers to all my old friends, and a hearty "Well met!" to all the new friends I have yet to meet here. :)
Hello and welcome to the forum. To get some posts and more access you should open a new topic here https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?board=56.0
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Offline MedeaFleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #63 on: 21 April 2018, 13:21:43 »
Hey Zaptue, good to see you again.  You should be able to have TQVault running.  The old version's here:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-immortal-throne-tqvault-tool/

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #64 on: 22 April 2018, 23:12:06 »
I haven't downloaded the AE yet.
Welcome Zaptue, TQAE is really worth it. Although one will find masteries fondamentally unchanged, many improvements were made with AE. Some skills have been balanced, as well some bugs fixed. In particular, if you like petmancers builds, they are much more doable in normal mode with the intoduction of pet gear and a sidequest that boosts the pet life in Act 3.

You can find all AE changes here:
https://titanquestgame.com/pcchangelog/TQ_AnniversaryEdition_FullChangelog.txt

Tags: