Author Topic: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay for TQ: Ragnarök  (Read 33406 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay for TQ: Ragnarök
« Reply #285 on: 04 February 2019, 00:41:40 »
Untill the new filters are ready - updated camera tool:

The settings are customized for better movie-like experience. See the ReadMe for more info.
For those who want to try it, i recommend using with this:

Unpack it in your Database folder to remove the occational map markers.
Another thing - sometimes you can't exit caves and tomb entrances from inside-out, you have to rotate the camera first.
Enjoy!

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay for TQ: Ragnarök
« Reply #286 on: 04 February 2019, 23:46:54 »
« Last Rated on: 04 February 2019, 23:51:22 »
New version is uploading as I write this:

v1.1w
- Fixed mesh/texture mismatch of vanilla "male_002" NPCs in Megara, Delphi and Corinth.
- Added racial profile to bandits, mercenaries and cultists in act 5 - "Human" (the original idea is from Bumbleguppy)
- Nature Mastery wolves are of racial profile "Beast" instead of "Animal".
- Tweaked all female PC skins and added new bumpmaps to them. They can be used with both skirted mesh and the skirtless mesh from AllSkins, without bump glitches.
- Both merchants in Delphi sell new outfits (only female for now, male versions are not ready yet).
- Added color codes to all affixes and unique item names. This returns almost all vanilla colors to the item filter (see below):
- Magical affixes are made of common rarity without exception. They show yellow as normal, but can be filtered.
- Most "normal" common items remain of broken rarity, and can be filtered as such, but will show white as in vanilla.
- The only difference is that some rare items will be yellow + green. This problem is only cosmetic, they show as rare in the filter.
- Health and Energy potions have different text colors and show the amount of HP/EP restored.
- Changed some property description tags to help new players understand them better.
- Most interactable objects (chests, doors, portals, etc.) have khaki (light yellow) color.
- Changed names of some damage types to shorter ones: Frostburn DoT = Chill DoT, Electrical Burn DoT = Shock DoT, Vitality Decay DoT = Decay DoT, Slow Physical DoT = Trauma DoT, Instant Poison Damage = Venom Damage. This will be used for sure in my main mod, tell me if you like it here.
- Optional mods: Improved settings for ETB's Camera Mod (view ReadMe on how to use)
- Optional mods: Added again the invisible map markers (if you use the Camera Mod)
- Optional mods: Added new music to Bifrost Bridge (event start)

Download Link:
« Last Edit: 04 February 2019, 23:59:05 by nargil66 »

Tags: