Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.7b RELEASED]  (Read 29396 times)

Offline Ryksa

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Hello!

In the previously played version 1.6 (custom quest version), all the rings had + regeration values, but now as a clean install of 1.7b (custom quest) those bonuses disappeared. Is it intended? Or how I can reassure myself, if I playing with a proper install of SV 1.7b?

Thanks.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello!

In the previously played version 1.6 (custom quest version), all the rings had + regeration values, but now as a clean install of 1.7b (custom quest) those bonuses disappeared. Is it intended? Or how I can reassure myself, if I playing with a proper install of SV 1.7b?

Thanks.
There has been no change for that. The rings are the same. What custom quest version do you use ?
Have you been switching between manual custom quest and Steam Workshop custom quest ? Try not to use both custom quest versions.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline Ryksa

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It works properly now, there was wrong folder in the Custommaps folder.

Offline sirtomasz1984

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.7b RELEASED]
« Reply #123 on: 13 September 2020, 17:33:44 »
Hey. I'm grom Poland. How to translate this mod aera to Polish? I must modify file TextEn? How? What program do this? Please help me.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal