Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads  (Read 779 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads
« Reply #15 on: 12 February 2020, 20:20:22 »
These functionalities of "classic" Soulvizier v0.98i are not restored :
- Enchantable Epic and Legendary items (too much imbalance)

Is this difficult to do this feature yourself?

It's something I don't want. So I don't care if it's difficult or not, I don't want to spend even 10 minutes working on it. As with every feature I don't want, if you want it, mod it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: 12 February 2020, 20:28:41 »
Will there be Mythic item drops or will it only be obtained through crafting (formulas)?

In current game state, is there an area/dungeon where one can hunt/farm for better/increased chance of loots?
I never knew a SV version with droppable Mythics (outside of a formula). And it's probably for the best. I admit these items are probably not balanced in the current version of SV. Maybe still too rare, too powerful with too low requirements.

There is no particular area I designed for farming. Actually farming is not something I want to favor. It shouldn't be part of the core gameplay in my opinion. Not something you have to do. Only something you do if you are underleveled, have bad stuff, or if you're looking for a particular MI. Or in the end game.
I prefer to give more options to trade or recycle stuff, and offer a good variety of items to players just playing the game "normally" (like no farm, full map clear) than to create "farming zones" or encourage boss runs and such. So farming should be pretty much like the base game now.
« Last Edit: 12 February 2020, 20:31:14 by soa »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Groom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 13 February 2020, 03:36:40 »
Will there be Mythic item drops or will it only be obtained through crafting (formulas)?

In current game state, is there an area/dungeon where one can hunt/farm for better/increased chance of loots?
I never knew a SV version with droppable Mythics (outside of a formula). And it's probably for the best. I admit these items are probably not balanced in the current version of SV. Maybe still too rare, too powerful with too low requirements.

There is no particular area I designed for farming. Actually farming is not something I want to favor. It shouldn't be part of the core gameplay in my opinion. Not something you have to do. Only something you do if you are underleveled, have bad stuff, or if you're looking for a particular MI. Or in the end game.
I prefer to give more options to trade or recycle stuff, and offer a good variety of items to players just playing the game "normally" (like no farm, full map clear) than to create "farming zones" or encourage boss runs and such. So farming should be pretty much like the base game now.

Don't remove or nerf the Mythical gear =)
We are already missing the relic/charm on epic/legendary items, so it's great to look forward to the mythical items.

--------------------

I thought about an idea, from from a mod in the Steam workshop:
How about a very, very small chance a hero will spawn from a monster that has been killed? Say 0.05% chance (or lower)
And maybe 0.01% chance (or lower) a Hero boss will spawn?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1882819690

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Dazliare

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #18 on: 13 February 2020, 05:45:42 »
Is there a version of SV I can download to play with a separate install of Immortal Throne? I'm jonesing, and without a release date on this, I'm debating just playing the older version. It's not nearly as long too, which is appreciated

Not Yet Rated!

Offline MedeaFleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 13 February 2020, 06:41:12 »
You can download the original versions of Soulvizier here

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?board=250.0

Whether they all include IT as well I don't know since I've never played this mod. 

As for this version I doubt it since Nordic combined both TQ and IT into one version when they made Titan Quest AE. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 14 February 2020, 19:32:25 »
I thought about an idea, from from a mod in the Steam workshop:
How about a very, very small chance a hero will spawn from a monster that has been killed? Say 0.05% chance (or lower)
And maybe 0.01% chance (or lower) a Hero boss will spawn?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1882819690

I heard this before, I can do something similar, but not for every monster, only a few. That would be too much work otherwise.
There's at least a planned hero in A5 that will make a surprise spawn out of a standard random enemy that dies.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal