Author Topic: [Nintendo Switch] Looking for players to play coop and trade items  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Gahr

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Hello everyone,
Veteran PC player here, did TQ + IT years ago, modded the game and completed it with Underlord 1.52.
I am back at playing the game but on Nintendo Switch and actively looking for Titan Quest players on rhis platform willing to play co-op and trade items.

My friend code SW-3607-3179-8886

Feel free to add me. I am on the official Discord too, can DM me there to have a session.

Cheers,

Offline Gahr

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Nintendo Switch] Looking for players to play coop and trade items
« Reply #1 on: 28 February 2020, 16:44:13 »
In line with what I said I created a discord server to help facilitate and organize TQ online play on Nintendo Switch.

You are welcome to join following this link : https://discord.gg/DbWbpU

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: [Nintendo Switch] Looking for players to play coop and trade items
« Reply #2 on: 28 February 2020, 19:09:26 »
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
It seems you are the first on forum who is playing TQ on Nintendo Switch, so I really hope that more players will see this and play this game with you.
I used search option to see if there was posts related with Nintendo Switch, but you are the first definitely when checked "Nintendo", or there could be some other key word/s that can find something useful for you https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?action=search
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Offline Gahr

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello efko,
Thank you for your answer.
I figured that there weren't many Nintendo Switch players, but if anyone sees this or feel like trying on their Switch, they know they can add me (using my friend code).
The game is fine but I miss  good co-op sessions and without item trading (and the use of mods), the game is cool but unforgiving.
I'm making my way into legendary on my champion and self-drop, it's hard but it's fun.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal