Author Topic: Alpha tester bug reports  (Read 134184 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline fingolfin

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Re: Alpha tester bug reports
« Reply #225 on: 20 December 2018, 10:17:58 »
Started a  Paladin build  for ice shard

In side the first cave  (missing brother quest)   when I opened the majestic chest  a   Greek Philosopher character appear  (RED TITLE) At first  I thought it was someone to chat with  however to my shock and horror  I got taken down   with some form of speech breathe    Yes  the guy  spoke and I died     LOL

I couldn't even damage this guy  so after a few attempts I ran away

Other than that doing ok with the ice shard build  opened up velocity skill which helped   Might put a few points into squall when levelling up.    Frost wisp is a nice bonus to have  and got a few points in shield maiden to help with defence.

Now at Tegea and will do the poison spring   quest

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #226 on: 20 December 2018, 11:48:29 »
Happy to see the Tedious Oracle is back ahah

I think i found some map issues

Cant get pass of this area, neither me our the monsters.  Kingdoom ruins dungeon is closed ( cant go in)

Also you can go walk deep into the river
« Last Edit: 20 December 2018, 11:50:23 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #227 on: 20 December 2018, 15:11:55 »
Well phooey. I didn't make any changes to this map section, but I di d make changes to the map NEXT TO this map section so naturally the door link broke and the map edge un-knit from the one I changed.

Sigh.

I went through and re-linked the door and re-painted the no-passing areas and used the smooth tool on the map edge and rebuilt the map section and rebuilt the map pathing so I hope that's enough.

I'll have to get my Ranger to act 2 to test it though.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: 20 December 2018, 16:39:19 »
Well, finally fixed it.

Modding tip: keep "cliff tile" objects away from map edges. It causes all kinds of pathing problems. Once I removed a cliff tile that was spanning the border between the two map sections, it knit back together. I just added cliff end pieces to the cliff tiles on either side and used cliff decorations xxl to cover up the gap left by the removed one.

Ran the smooth tool over the edge and built. Bingo.

I'm uploading the fixed map to dropbox as I write this, but it will take awhile. I will send a PM once it's finished uploading.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: 20 December 2018, 19:34:23 »
First of all, thank you for everything  :))

Now some stuff:

-Ramses greaves, no pet bonus description

-Dune Raider assassin mini boss, need to be more tougher against pets

-Jackalman bersekers inside of tomb of khufu, need to be toughter our even be changed, because they fall very quickly.

-I didnt saw any healer around Memphis

- Nehabkau stomp attack  dont do any damage

-Hesy-su-neb-ef - Ancestral Guardian, is acting weird , only in 1st form, it seens to have some troubles to chase and do melle attacks, the fire attacks are working well :), and the 2nd form is working fine.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: 21 December 2018, 14:27:01 »
Some Reports:

-
You can  swin along Dashur coast, only. Upper Nile is fine.

Corrupted Priest reward isnt working, i didnt get 3% vitality resistance, i reloged and its the same. So far the other quests are working as intended.

Spectral swords from bonepiles in act 2 are lv 4/ 5

ShieldMaiden cant get past lv 20 .

Ethereal Leggings Mi give +1 Invalid Skill profile

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: 21 December 2018, 15:42:12 »
Stop swimming in the river!

Ran the no-passing tool along there again.

Fixed Shieldmaiden skill.

I neglected to add the quest skill to the quest skilltree file. Fixed.

A couple quest skills in Act 5 weren't yet in the quest skill tree so I fixed those and tidied it up a bit so it's easier to keep track when I've forgotten everything in 6 months.

Removed redundant healer in Babylon outskirts.

Fixed broken skill link in those MI.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: 21 December 2018, 18:49:23 »
 it was last available spot in the act ! :P

Two minor things

-I couldnt see the name, was to busy looking at my pets, but theres is a Mummy hero ( priest) that gives 422 exp, found it in place of truth ( btw)

-Mummy staff and Anubis guardianship pieces, have regular green colour and not the MI colour, so it can be easly be skipped

I got a piece of golden scarab relic, looks so tempting collect full relic for juggernaut build

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: 24 December 2018, 19:11:29 »
I added the quest file for the Djinn quest in Act 3, if you were wondering why it wasn't working. I had it in an existing vanilla quest file and moved the body of the quest to it's own file. I then promptly forgot to add it in the map editor.

Tweaked the map area around the Ichthian minboss so fording the river doesn't get you in up to your neck anymore :)

Finally got Yao Guai's fire breath working, and I fixed his volcano summons.

Tried adding text to the dialog to indicate the pet buff for killing Typhon and Hades.

I've updated the Dropbox files if you want to down;oad the latest version

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: 29 December 2018, 00:52:35 »
Hiya BG  and everyone! i hope you had a happy xmas

got a litle time off and same as the net around here :p!

I played litle bit , during the week got to mid act 4 normal , as spirit and defense as you know.

-Spirit class: it have to many attack bonus against undead and ghosts, they doesnt have a chance, i would say to remove the % bonus to undead on spirit strike skill, it will be good.

.Skelletons, i could get then to lv 24 ( with shrine mastery and few skill bonus on sets) , not sure how they will be on epic, but right now they are a killling machine, also they tank more than my poor shieldmaiden, i dont resummon then much, since then are tought.Not even fire stop then

.liche king, got lv 13, but he can tank bosses as well, the wraith shell is to good, he tanked the big spider (blooted one) and the might king dorus, without get a single hp off. ( i love the new summon sound effect :D)

.skellies archers, could get lv 24 , they seens fine but they dont have a visible bow, just the 2nd tier ( could be my pc to)

Now some thing i noticed, if you fixed ignore it. i ddint download the new version ( if theres any)

-Chimera, was affected by skellies terror skill, was the only boss i saw that.

-Bandari Mi helm, gives +3 to spirit strike and +2 to spirit strike ( normal)

-the guardian of treasure boss ( fu xu ?), found in forest of ancient is Lv 60 in normal

-i saw you fixed yao guai, nvm

-Bandit ninjas in act3 drops tropical venon sac

-bandits and itchian staff Mis are listed in normal green than MI colour

-Shade~fallen warlod in act 3, needs be more tought

-3x quests in act3 ( three sisters, terracota at large and emperor clay soldiers) give +2 atrribute points , for me its okay, but since you finish those quests in liniar way it feel kinda weird, if you understand what i want to mean

-lord of swamp boss, could have different colour , and it had some issues on doing basic attacks and moving, the poison spit is fine

Lampido potion and stygian lurker, the bonus to str/dex/int doesnt work, ( its a vanilla issue btw)

Not a bug, but champions monsters needs to have a hight resist to fear, my lovely skellies are casting fear on everyone lol

edited: Raksashas~warlord are litle to tanky

« Last Edit: 29 December 2018, 01:40:02 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: 29 December 2018, 17:05:29 »

-Spirit class: it have to many attack bonus against undead and ghosts, they doesnt have a chance, i would say to remove the % bonus to undead on spirit strike skill, it will be good.
Okay. I already consolidated Spirit Ward + Spirit Bane into one skill.

.Skelletons, i could get then to lv 24 ( with shrine mastery and few skill bonus on sets) , not sure how they will be on epic, but right now they are a killling machine, also they tank more than my poor shieldmaiden, i dont resummon then much, since then are tought.Not even fire stop then
Hmm, okay I made Revenant Heart skill only absorb physical + pierce instead of all damage. Skellies are already immune to bleeding and poison and vitallity without it.

.liche king, got lv 13, but he can tank bosses as well, the wraith shell is to good, he tanked the big spider (blooted one) and the might king dorus, without get a single hp off. ( i love the new summon sound effect :D)
Nerfed his wraith shell a bit

-Chimera, was affected by skellies terror skill, was the only boss i saw that.
Can't explain. Has the same boss buff as every other boss with 1000% fear resist.

-Bandari Mi helm, gives +3 to spirit strike and +2 to spirit strike ( normal)
Fixed.

-the guardian of treasure boss ( fu xu ?), found in forest of ancient is Lv 60 in normal
He wasn't supposed to spawn there but in the mongolian tomb, fixed. Also he is level 60 in Normal difficulty. Well observed.

-Bandit ninjas in act3 drops tropical venon sac
Yes.

-3x quests in act3 ( three sisters, terracota at large and emperor clay soldiers) give +2 atrribute points , for me its okay, but since you finish those quests in liniar way it feel kinda weird, if you understand what i want to mean
Any ideas?

-lord of swamp boss, could have different colour , and it had some issues on doing basic attacks and moving, the poison spit is fine
Made a blue-green texture and tweaked his skill set. Tested him and he is fine now.

Lampido potion and stygian lurker, the bonus to str/dex/int doesnt work, ( its a vanilla issue btw)
Fixed the skill level entries and  imported the XPack quest skill tree and cleaned it up a bit.

Not a bug, but champions monsters needs to have a hight resist to fear, my lovely skellies are casting fear on everyone lol
Okay good idea,

edited: Raksashas~warlord are litle to tanky
I removed their ghost resistance buff.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: 29 December 2018, 20:29:01 »
Yes i have something on my mind for those quests.

-Emperor clay soldiers, leave it be, it can give +2 attribute points

-Terracota at Large, now it is possible to adjust the spawn in the proxies ? if yes, instead you defeat the random terracota soldiers, you must defeat the Generals terracota our ghosts who commands then. The generals can use bow, sword and spear.
The reward is energy regeneration bonus and a green weapon

-Three sisters,if its possible to change the tigermans proxies guardian the last sister? if yes they could be replaced by two Tigerman Blood-Warlords.

-Nargui, the arrow of despair, a fearless tigerman that never miss his prey, his kit can be
  -Ensnare
  -Scatter shotts
  -Study prey
  -molten orb

And the infamus Gantulga, a tigerman who master the winds and the death itself, his kit can be
  -Takedown
  -Charge
  -Collosus form if isnt possible, summon outsider
  -Storm Nimbus

After you defeat the deadly duo, the sister gives you  magical amulet and skill point

One question,

-Wht damage type do the green clouds cast by Epiales? it is only poison ? i got 59% poison resistance and it does alot of dmg

edited: also shieldmaiden is vunerable to poison attacks, since she is a ghost could have some resistance to it, our its by the design ?

« Last Edit: 29 December 2018, 20:32:54 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: 29 December 2018, 22:01:58 »
Shield maiden absorbs 50% of any poison attack, then resist applies. I increased her resist to 65%.

Epiales poison orb attack just does stupid amount of poison damage (from skill):
200.000000;266.000000;334.000000;401.000000;467.000000;534.000000;601.000000;667.000000;735.000000;802.000000;867.000000;935.000000;1001.000000;1068.000000;1135.000000;1201.000000

over 3 seconds.

The two versions of the ones that use the skill have a skill level of 4 and 5 respectively. That's 1,002 and 1,203 poison damage, and that's not including the new dex multiplier as a bonus.

poisonDamageDV * ((dexterityDV / 500) + 1)

1,002 * ((271 / 500) +1) = 1545 total damage

Yeah. I just passed through that area myself with good poison resist and Herbal Remedy and it was hard. I nerfed it in v1 so I will nerf it in this version too.

And the ideas for the quests are perfect! Thank you very much :)

Also, the Erinyes in Tower of Judgement froze my computer for a couple seconds every time so I am replacing them with a Peng mesh.

« Last Edit: 29 December 2018, 22:09:58 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: 29 December 2018, 23:09:24 »
holy thats was insane ammount of poison dot, im happy to see the problem wasnt on my side.

im on 1st floor on tower of judgement and i dont have any delay our problem when i face Erinyes, some still are stuck in the skies but as side that.

I did had that problem before,  you fixed then  by giving same controller as the valkyries and it worked well, im playing the version ( from 20th december)

edited: glad you liked!

edited twice: now i see why shieldmaiden was eated alive by poison, im looking at you epiales
« Last Edit: 29 December 2018, 23:14:08 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: 30 December 2018, 23:05:32 »

-Shade of Alastor have bad animation file , in other words a "T" mode,

-Shade of Ormenos droped  Adamantine Sickle of kronos weapon ( not sure if was intended)

-Shade of Satyr Shaman didnt droped shade essence

And Sword of ohm´ehns gives no pet bonus description

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal