Author Topic: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )  (Read 217793 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )
« Reply #135 on: 02 June 2019, 23:20:11 »
Kool man, Iove that archer wraith!

Then you gonna love the ones hidden around a cave nearby   O:-)

What i did on last two days.

-Redone a couple Coast monsters groups
-New cave lv
-New Music ( beach/cave/megara)
-Three new monsters groups found only inside the cave
-Changed a tiny bit the visuals of Megara Coast Zone.

Now im thinking, abut the monster races, im planing change a couple of then. For exemple..

1) I dont understand why the word  "Magical" race, i got it... its monster from another dimension, but the name isn't very appealing. Magical for me means  " caster " or " fantastic" and so on.

2) Theres a animal race only used for the wolfs pets, yeah..not for long.
« Last Edit: 02 June 2019, 23:22:38 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: 04 June 2019, 01:10:10 »
Didnt played much today, anyway.

Changed music  up to Old Eleusis,
Skellies Brothers from Megara quest have special arena
Added few extras alongside Megara Fields.

Started to looking at some quest monster files..Did you know the Skelleton brother wih the bow ( from Skelleton Raiders) , have takedown skill ? I mean.. what ?  plus it have the takedown modifier as well..

Still trying to think why the reason of that ideia. ???
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: 05 June 2019, 01:35:06 »
-Improved Undead Brothers

- The Cyclops  closed the way into Halcyon Coast...you need find another way in

Who knew, doing caves is kinda fun, oh and when you match the doors/stairs toghter...is just pure feeling of joy!

So far the progress is going well, sometimes i found some troubles with some pools ( A monster kept spawning in great number , you know), specially the arachnos. It just about kept trying over and over until their number match, wich consumes half of my Modding time.

Now..sometimes i wonder if people are interested in this project... because there are no new itens or skils, wich everyone loves, however i can say its a solid / super fun adventure with more 400+ new monsters already done and Various changes in the main map ( new visuals/ caves to explore and moar treasures)! Oh not forgetting new music ( more 20 tracks already set! )

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #138 on: 05 June 2019, 01:49:03 »
I have a feeling that this mod will be a hit on Steam. I think this will excite a lot of players that don't frequent these forums.

People here are talking about builds and items and mods, people on Steam are just looking i the mod subscriptions for fun and excitement and this mod will have lots of that!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: 05 June 2019, 02:18:10 »
I have a feeling that this mod will be a hit on Steam. I think this will excite a lot of players that don't frequent these forums.

People here are talking about builds and items and mods, people on Steam are just looking i the mod subscriptions for fun and excitement and this mod will have lots of that!
i do too.. but sauruz, you gotta change/tweak some of these uninteresting tier 40 skills

meteor rain is too random and using it with quick cast disabled, requiring you to click again with a mouse as if you will hit the target if you click there

lightning dash at the very least still needs some tweaking.. for me, it still can be replaced

slam from warfare is also really uninteresting except for the impaired aim.. but if you want to debuff archers, you'd want to debuff them from a very long range before they can even hit you.. for me, it can be replaced

the new skill of nymph is borderline useless

there might be more but really when i tested them before, i couldn't even try with all masteries because i got disappointed from the first few minutes i just exited the game

i like to play your mod but i hope you look at these new skills
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: 05 June 2019, 03:40:38 »
just off the top of my head, if you will hear it.. and just for the 4 skills I've mentioned.. what you make of these is up to you

meteor rain - how about a single meteor that is sure to hit instead of multiple random meteors.. would also be cool if it leaves some fire animation like wildfire from core dweller.. the wildfire like thing deals burn damage

lightning dash - like what i suggested before, take out the damage and instead, the weapon damage automatically converts to elemental

but honestly, I'd rather see some CC skill or passive energy regen.. I'm also thinking of passive CDR.. would it be too OP?

slam - I'm having a hard time thinking of how this can be better with just a few tweaks

but I've long thought about this even before Atlantis.. this is influenced by all the mangas/animes i have read/watched.. lolz.. a common theme there is a character have this secret/desperation skill that he/she would rather not use, if possible.. that skill makes the character really strong, like really really strong, for a short period of time.. but after that, it weakens him/her to the point that if he/she did not win while the skill is still active, it's a sure loss

so i thought, how about i see that in games i play where i could myself use it? really strong like colossus form + call of the hunt in one skill.. but after like 30 seconds(?), really weak like takes twice as much damage and deal less damage.. cool eh :)

nymph upgrade skill - whatever it's called.. how about making it like the granted skill of poseidon's net artifact.. with some cooldown and less damage
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: 07 June 2019, 21:24:52 »
Thnaks for the input botebote, i will kept that in my, i will try look at skills on later stage, im trying to complete 1st act as fastter as i can.

Update: Today is a great day!

SO i had this problem, i had a poll with 10 monsters but for some reason the game only kept spawning the 1st one on pool list, while some pools were working fine . I decided to investigate what the"hell was going on" and i think i found the reason!

I open a pool that is working the way a wanted ( for exemple the skellies) and open one pool that isnt working ( for exemple arachnos)..they are the same  nothing different, okay, then i moved to the proxie.

I open the skellie proxie and open a arachnos proxie, mhm, i copy "difficulty equation" of skelies proxie and voila! The arachnos pools are diverse as i want to be!

The problem is , well isnt the problem, but a aspect i ddint study well, you see there are three types of proxies ( green = easy / yellow = moderate and red = complex and hard) the game when see green proxies will adjust into more and super easy groups to deal, forcing only 1 type of champion/trash ( reducing the number of archers as well)..now if you switch to red..yhea..the game will throw everything the pools has offer!

So no more weird maths numbers to put on monster weights ! ahah :D

Super happy right now

ps : red proxies is type of proxies you find around monster war camps ( like parnassus) while green proxies is somelike the helos groups

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: 09 June 2019, 00:53:22 »
Looks like someone is playing with tainted magic :)

« Last Edit: 09 June 2019, 00:54:53 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: 09 June 2019, 02:48:50 »
Nice one! Who will summon it?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: 10 June 2019, 19:10:59 »
A familiar face , more i cannot say :)

So far

Added fitting name to Cyclops cave(s) ( ?) :)
Added Music as well
Added some details around Halycon Coast
Redone Itchian Lair dungeon
Adjusted sea monster groups elements

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: 11 June 2019, 01:36:10 »
With Permisson of W.N.G , The mod got new addition:  poison/vitality staffs across the game!

W.N.G mod link: (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766614320)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: 12 June 2019, 10:09:10 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #147 on: 12 June 2019, 19:18:41 »
Hellhound.  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #148 on: 12 June 2019, 22:50:57 »
So cool and real  :o
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: 14 June 2019, 01:50:44 »
Thank you  both!

Today i had a break from Modding, gor sake of sanity :), Tomorrow will back on it..anyway i will share what ive done this week.

Finished Halycon coast zone, its pretty dense, made a different proxies for beasts and beastmans(?) around beachs, so you can find it more diverse.

Added Oceaninds and Dryads in early zones, i never thought i would added those types of monsters, but you see Nargil made pretty bad ass nymphs textures , it would be bad if i ddint use then, ugh :0

While i was adding dryads i made couple corrupted centaurs that spawns along then , they got a brutal texture :)

Oh also Music complety done to Boetia.

Im tempting to show in a video some of gameplay so far, but i dont wanna spoil to much :D

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal