• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Souls
« on: 15 September 2018, 07:55:37 »
Hello all,

A bit of nostalgia came over me and I decided to install the SV mod again. I have all 3 versions of Titan Quest and downloaded, installed and copied the SV mod files (first the base 0.90 then 0.96 and last the unfinished? 98i version) where they belong in the TQ IT folder. Now the mod works fine.. but all heroes and bosses I have come across so far have not dropped a soul. The mod is certainly working I am sure of that, but the souls I'm not so sure. Maybe I am just unlucky? I am only in act 1 but a fair way through and have encountered numerous heroes and a few bosses but zilch, nada souls.

Anyone else had this problem before?

Cheers!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Souls
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2018, 12:17:23 »
Maybe you are just unlucky, but I had at least 5 souls per act without farming, with farming happens in 1-5h of playing to get 1-3 souls, so its not easy to get them. Also about farming for some items, hardest thing is to get all items for some neckles where drop for some average item is about 1 in 10 hours of playing and farming them is main mission of this mod. I was playing entire month, much more than 100 hours and could not finish some items. Finished when started another charakter. Its like you can't get some item even if farming forever but work hard, trust me it will be interesting. Now I'm not sure if your game is bugged, souls are used as rings, I mean bonuses for rings like charms and forgot the name of 2nd thing... :)
I have installed all 3 mentioned versions as well and I followed instructions, maybe you missed something? Get levels and farm later over and over. I find it very interesting.
Will give you more info on next days when I turn on 2nd hdd
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline TranceFetish

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 16 September 2018, 04:31:41 »
Yea all good, I think I am just  unlucky as I did find one soul so far. So it seems they are dropping and not bugged. It definitely is interesting and fun to play so will continue forward and see how I progress. The AE version should be quite good too when it gets released.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline TranceFetish

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2018, 13:21:52 »
Hello, was wondering if there is a way to have the custom items from SV show in TQ Vault. Some items for example the copper, iron and such show as little boxes with a question mark, is there a way to get these items to show? Using the AE compatible TQ Vault.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2018, 22:05:55 »
I think you can't easily do that with AE TQ Vault. For it to work, I think you would have to replace database, resources and text directories with Soulvizier ones in your AE game (and make backups before).
You should use TQVault XL instead, configuring it to point to your non-AE Titan Quest directories.
It's better this way because you have 1 TQ Vault configured for regular AE games and one for SV games. Except if you want to cheat, which can't be done in TQVault XL.
Link :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtjuxwq2i5ve1h1/TQVaultXL_1.1.5.1.zip?dl=0
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline TranceFetish

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 24 September 2018, 14:07:24 »
Thanks for the link, works like a charm. Now I'm getting crashes to desktop every time I am in Valley of the Kings. No errors just game shuts down. Any fix for this?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 24 September 2018, 15:11:45 »
Thanks for the link, works like a charm. Now I'm getting crashes to desktop every time I am in Valley of the Kings. No errors just game shuts down. Any fix for this?
Never happened to me.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal