Author Topic: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay 2 (EE)  (Read 341970 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay for TQ: Ragnarök
« Reply #135 on: 07 September 2018, 01:51:50 »
Nargil: Download and installed you Enhanced Game mod. when I unzip'd I found EG, EGX2, EgX3 And EG XMAX. I only installed EG database. What do the others do.
Are there any dyes in this one? What is the other Zip for others. Do the EGX2, EGX3 and EGXMAX replace the old v2, x3, xmx monsters?
Only problem noted so far is the screen overflows on the ends. Starting a new character to go with it.
Good luck in your endeavors. 
Edit:,Did not add resources. Put database in game not Custommaps.
« Last Edit: 07 September 2018, 19:08:28 by oldage »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #136 on: 08 September 2018, 14:03:51 »
You replaced the entire database folder with the one from main game version? If not, it is the right way to install it.
The EG folders outside of the "Main Game" archive are all played from Custom Maps. Place them in "My Games/ Titan Quest Immortal Throne/Custom Maps"as any other mod.

Only problem noted so far is the screen overflows on the ends.

What do you mean overflows?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: 08 September 2018, 20:28:28 »
Inside the Enhance Game folder were, Database and resources. Only put database in game, didn't use resources.
Over flow was due to video setting. Had set at 1280X720 (wide screen) changed to 1920X1080 (wide screen) Fixed
Waiting on a redheaded girl. Much more room now. Thanks

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: 09 September 2018, 19:38:56 »
After adding mod game was corrupted.
Changed back to old database corrupted all 6 of my characters. No big deal as had to start over before. Highest character was only lvl 15. All were in teens.
Transfer and storage areas where large. cut off on right side couldn't remove items. showed up on characters.
Should just have put  mod in custom maps an not put database in game.
Oh well!! That's the way the ball bounces.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: 10 September 2018, 02:57:23 »
Corrupted how? Are there missing textures (characters look all gray), cuz it can be fixed easily. Or they became invisible/unmovable ingame?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: 10 September 2018, 16:46:35 »
The Transfer Area was huge, had filled, so exited the game to empty into Vault. Noticed last few rows of Transfer were cut off in the Vault. The items that were into them couldn't be seen, but were there.
Went to play game and the missing items were over the characters frozen in place on all characters. Made a new character and it was the same. In the Vault, the vault storage place was ok,  the Character section had the last few rows cut off. Now doubt in my changing may have caused it. Rescued what I could off of the characters, putting in vault. Then uninstalled everything and download everything new from GOG. Starting one new character will take up to level 10, then reinstall your mod in Custom Maps. Perhaps this all started when I put the EG database in the main game, removed and  put regular database back in. Then put your mod in custom maps.
Hope you can make sense out of this rambling. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: 10 September 2018, 17:16:52 »
I think you have done something wrong, but if you have troubles with the main game version, just play from custom maps. Also, read the install descriptions here, might help:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1389634981

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: 10 September 2018, 18:25:06 »
Found out that in the Vault Configure and activate Custom Map the Transfer and Storage  have the last few rows cut off. In the regular game Vault they are OK.
If I make a character using  Custom Maps only can't see in vault without activating custom maps in Configure.
« Last Edit: 10 September 2018, 18:31:15 by oldage »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline wolpak

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: 11 September 2018, 15:43:58 »
I still can't get the bottom 1/3 of the transfer stash to work properly.  I've deleted the files in the save folder, but to no avail.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: 12 September 2018, 03:17:45 »
If you are talking about the Vault, Version 2.5.6 work fine for standard TQAE, it seems to be only when using Custom Maps for mods.
Checked some more and found out row it only when you check Custom Maps in Configure. Vault 2.5.6   
« Last Edit: 13 September 2018, 15:59:20 by oldage »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: 13 September 2018, 16:02:44 »
Nargill66, it appears that the problem with cut of rows in Transfer and Storage is a problem with Vault 2.5.6 Custom set up for Custom Maps in Configure

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: 15 September 2018, 06:27:00 »
Started everything over, including downloaded the game from GOG.
Only way i can play the Enhanced Game mod is to put everything on the left side of the Transfer and Storage so when putting in Vault 2.5.6 it wont be hidden and you cant get to it.
Found out if you  although a character has the same name and is imported to Custom they become two separate characters with two different Storage and Transfer, but can be put in the vault of Vault 2.5.6. Only the character part isn't right of the Vault

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: 15 September 2018, 17:43:43 »
Yeah, current vaults are too small to show CaravanXL storage. I would make a modified vault, if i knew how, but i don't.

I still can't get the bottom 1/3 of the transfer stash to work properly.  I've deleted the files in the save folder, but to no avail.

I will look into the issue, but it's working properly for me and I don't know if I can recreate it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline DaveGunn

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #148 on: 22 September 2018, 17:11:40 »
Replacing my Game.dat with the one you provided lead to a popup about not finding an entry point. It seems to be looking for steam achievements though I use the gog version.
I would put it back to ensure I didn't mess up installation somewhere else but I apparently never backed up that part. Any way you could help?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: 22 September 2018, 18:36:26 »
DaveGunn, I would suggest putting Enhanced game in Custom Maps. Works fine there except for the the Vault 2.5.6 which can be fine if you don't use the last 4 rows of Transfer and Storage.
I use GOG. The rest of AddOn mods work fine in regular game Data Base.
Nargil66, I have the beautiful red head elf working fine in regular game, but a little strange in Custom Map Enhanced game. The character there is a red headed elf with armor, but all dark gray with no features. Any idea what I did wrong? The character in regular game is only lvl 2. Now she has no equipment, no big deal since she is such a low level, so will just dump her and start anew.

EDIT: Removed the characters in both and started new ones. The one in regular game is as you would expect, but the new one i has gray skin with a dark tunic. Choosing tunic color when creating doesn't seem to matter.
EDIT2: The color of the tunic chosen determines skin and Tunic, Skin and strip color. Choosing white, tan and blue give you white tunic and skin with only strip giving different colors. Choosing Gray and red gives you black tunics and gray skin. I hope this makes sense.
« Last Edit: 22 September 2018, 19:31:05 by oldage »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal