Author Topic: Starter Build for a beginner!:)  (Read 22703 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Ugluk

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Starter Build for a beginner!:)
« on: 16 May 2019, 11:07:26 »

Hi guys, I wanted to ask you if starting with a berserker build can be fine! I would like to ask you if you could help me on how to distribute attributes and skills and if you recommend any particular equipment! Thanks Ugluk :D

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline mammoth_hunter

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
Re: Starter Build for a beginner!:)
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2019, 14:23:00 »
« Last Rated on: 16 May 2019, 22:48:40 »
Em, not quite, warfare is physical damage melee mastery, rune is for elemental damage attacks but this kind of attacks wasn't supported in the base game initially. Rune mastery was supposed to introduce a simple way to circumvent that.

Berserker you would either need to build as pure physical, but in this case you lose a lot of what rune has to offer for damage. Or elemental melee, but that is not an easy build for beginner.

Easy dw melee for beginner is harbinger, warfare + dream. Most simple OP starter build is mace + shield conqueror. For spears it is haruspex or brigand. For bows it is haruspex or ranger. Throwing weapons would be dragon hunter or stonespeaker. And caster either druid or summoner.

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancalc-anniversary-edition/index-2.html

If you insist on doing a berserker, make it physical damage with support only from rune.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Ugluk

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2019, 22:48:08 »
Ty so much for the clarifications ! I think i will try a conqueror as first build! TY ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Billy_pilgrim

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 13 June 2019, 17:04:02 »
There is a physical berserker guide on these forums somewhere (shameless plug). It will be quite good to level with because rune get's one of the best low level abilities in the game- magical charge, it will carry you through normal difficulty with a white weapon. But later in the game you will need to do quite some farming for it to become decent in legendary. Berserker build

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal