Author Topic: [AE 1.51 theory] Esdese-sama's Sharder Build  (Read 11955 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [AE 1.51 theory] Esdese-sama's Sharder Build
« Reply #15 on: 30 May 2018, 23:12:12 »
just to be clear, i had no influence on the skills he decided or will decide to take  ;D except that less str is needed if you get +4 to all skills.. one look at my storm guide and one would know it completely goes against what i said about storm skills.. Dude, that build is too glass cannony..

Et tu, Bote?  :'(

Lol, I know I can be a stubborn bastard. I really don't know about the glassiness though. With maxed Reflection, maxed Sacred Rage, maxed  Frightening Power, maxed Freezing Blast, maxed Seal of Fate, maxed Aftershock, and maxed Storm Surge, I don't see how you could make it any less glassy. That's a lot of CC. Yeah, you could go for Squall again of course (boooooring!), and Energy Armor, but it seems like too much. Maybe sharder Thunderers are a bit glassy by definition,.. and classy  O0

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [AE 1.51 theory] Esdese-sama's Sharder Build
« Reply #16 on: 01 June 2018, 13:46:53 »
So I started with maxing out Transmutation, to give me a bit of a weapon damage buff early game, but I now feel this was a mistake.

Having brought Str. and Dex. up to the desired numbers first, Int. is still relatively low, so elemental conversion doesn't do much for the total damage output, while late game, weapon damage is going to pale in comparison to casted damage anyway.

It might be better to leave Transmutation at zero points, which might actually help against some bosses: if they're not immune to Freezing Blast, the -100% physical resist means they at least take some damage from weapon attacks. Those six points could go towards maxing Rune of Life for a vitality and bleeding resist buff.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal