Author Topic: [stonespeaker] Question about Runeword : Burn, Sacred Rage and Fire Ring (bug)  (Read 5104 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tigrius

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Hello,

Sorry don't find how add an avatar...

Well.

I have start a Stonespeaker with equipped with melee+shield. And I have two questions for you :

- Runeword Burn : I play melee that's why I don't have any fragment's but the burn still applied to Runeword Explode or only to the fragments ?

- Sacred Rage + Fire Ring : I have a bug and some difficulties to see if it's only visual or not. When Sacred Rage proc the visual effect of Fire Ring but Icon of the buff don't. And I don't know if I had to recast it or not... And where I can report this bug...

Thanks for your answers !

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
Hello, french cousin! ^^ I'd answer you in French but since this is an English forum... well, you see.

- Runeword Burn : I play melee that's why I don't have any fragment's but the burn still applied to Runeword Explode or only to the

Unfortunately, Runeword : Burn is a Projectile Modifier. It can't affect your melee attacks.

- Sacred Rage + Fire Ring : I have a bug and some difficulties to see if it's only visual or not. When Sacred Rage proc the visual effect of Fire Ring but Icon of the buff don't. And I don't know if I had to recast it or not... And where I can report this bug...

I just tested it. When Sacred Rage activated, the visual effect of the Flame Ring vanished, but its icon was still visible, and it was still damaging nearby ennemies.

I hope this answers your questions. ^^

PS: I think you have to post a certain number of posts to choose your avatar (10 or so.)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline CrocMagnum

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hi! Tigrius! Like WNG said the icons of those skills are still visible. To know if a skill is active or not your best bet is to take a look at upper left corner of the screen (le coin supérieur gauche de l'écran): your passive skills are always listed there. :)

« Last Edit: 24 August 2018, 16:38:31 by CrocMagnum »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tigrius

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ok,

Thanks for your help

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal