Poll

Which NPC is your waifu?

Pegaea
Sylvan Nymph
Inen
Stoner Girl (A.K.A. the Oracle of Delphi)
Iodame
The Three Sisters ;-)
Feiyan
Medea (badass's/suicidal option)
Persephone
Other, please specify

Author Topic: Which Titan Quest lady is your waifu?  (Read 13210 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Deepblue

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Re: Which Titan Quest lady is your waifu?
« Reply #15 on: 04 May 2018, 18:14:34 »
Dunno about "waifu" but in regards to character's in general, I do like Feiyan.
I think it's how you see her now and again through your journey (at least the base game journey anyway), better than seeing a character for a few seconds when you talk to them and move on and better still than a character you see all the time who gradually overstays their welcome.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: 04 May 2018, 18:58:16 »
Forest spirit Tegea and her voice.

She's allready in the poll: 'Pagaea' she is called. Tegea is the village you find her at  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #17 on: 04 May 2018, 19:50:55 »
i just thought of something and i can't resist adding to my earlier comment.. I'm not a fan of allies but if that tsundere ally is pink and has a weapon called pumpkin that becomes stronger the more trouble the user is in, then i wouldn't mind.. ohohohoho possibly only 1 person can understand but still ohohohohoho
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 04 May 2018, 23:06:25 »
better than seeing a character for a few seconds when you talk to them and move on and better still than a character you see all the time who gradually overstays their welcome.

This definitely goes on the list of things you should never say to your actual wife,..

i just thought of something and i can't resist adding to my earlier comment.. I'm not a fan of allies but if that tsundere ally is pink and has a weapon called pumpkin that becomes stronger the more trouble the user is in, then i wouldn't mind.. ohohohoho possibly only 1 person can understand but still ohohohohoho

I'll second that motion, be it on the condition that her chest size is kept moderate at best.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I still have to finish the manga, as I found the anime's ending to be unnecessarily dissapointing. For some reason though, I find the manga rather hard to read, and the chapters are pretty long. Do you know if the ending is even worth it, or is it just as bad as the anime's?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 04 May 2018, 23:54:39 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
i haven't read the manga yet.. i tried reading chapter 1 before but something was just off.. i also read that the ending was different but if the story is that shallow, it's not worth reading i think.. actually, i almost stopped watching the anime when sheele died.. akame zero, i think i might read sometime
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Laionidas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 07 May 2018, 15:18:23 »
@botebote77 I couldn't be arsed yesterday anymore, and just read the manga's last two chapters. I'm kinda happy I did. They still felt as off as the first few, so I'm glad I didn't commit to reading the whole bloody series, and the ending itself was interesting (though not necesarily in a good way):

Spoiler for Hiden:
They tried to stick to the overall feel of the anime, but at the same time there are some notable differences. It is quite clear that they tried to "fix" the anime, one of the characters even says so. In my eyes, it has become even more forced though. The changes they made are purely to please the fans, while none of the two main gripes I had with the anime's ending were addressed. This makes that the manga's ending feels better, but really isn't.

I can strongly recommend reading the last to chapters to you. You really won't feel like you missed anything by skipping the core material, and it does give some closure as to how it could have been, and why it also shouldn't.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mountainblade

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 16 May 2018, 05:56:13 »
Polyphemus. He and I met by accident at City Bank one day when he asked to borrow a pen. Our hands briefly touched during the exchange, an instant spark of electric anticipation was awoken in both our souls. Our eye(s) locked. From that moment on we both knew. We shared a flat in the city for a few years, he busy working freelance gigs writing think pieces while working on his screenplay, and I with my etsy shop knitting artisanal scarves for cats. When he, unilaterally, decided that the city was stifling his creativity and a move to a more rural setting was in order, our relationship was severely tested, as this was not what I, or either of our fur-babies, had ever wanted. Both Emily Dickinson and Kitty Purry had grown up with us in the city, learning from a young age to savor the fish market and tire fire aromas, while watching the hustle and bustle from the 2nd story window overlooking the street. I argued that wrenching them from their home and out into some godforsaken wilderness would scar them terribly. But Poly was like that, always taking charge and getting things done, and once his mind was made up it would happen come hell or high water. I suppose that was what had attracted me so much to him in the first place, but what I once saw as power and determination now reflected only as recklessness and selfishness. But whats done is done and we now have a cozy cottage near the coast, Poly throwing himself fully into writing, while Emily and Kitty go stir-crazy with the lack of entertainment outside the window. It has been an adjustment period for me, but the locals seem nice enough (if not deadly dull), and I have been working to start an orphanage, so that we may bring in stray youths from the area and club them and eat their bones.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline gasconron

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 16 May 2018, 09:28:48 »
This thread made my day... Was wearing a huge smile at work while reading this. Was saying "I'ma Knifu your Waifu..." over and over again under my breath and giggled to my self.
My workmates must have thought I've gone crazy with the looks they were giving me.
xmax hardcore is the only way to play this game.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 09 June 2018, 07:10:23 »
Polyphemus. He and I met by accident at City Bank one day when he asked to borrow a pen. Our hands briefly touched during the exchange, an instant spark of electric anticipation was awoken in both our souls. Our eye(s) locked. From that moment on we both knew. We shared a flat in the city for a few years, he busy working freelance gigs writing think pieces while working on his screenplay, and I with my etsy shop knitting artisanal scarves for cats. When he, unilaterally, decided that the city was stifling his creativity and a move to a more rural setting was in order, our relationship was severely tested, as this was not what I, or either of our fur-babies, had ever wanted. Both Emily Dickinson and Kitty Purry had grown up with us in the city, learning from a young age to savor the fish market and tire fire aromas, while watching the hustle and bustle from the 2nd story window overlooking the street. I argued that wrenching them from their home and out into some godforsaken wilderness would scar them terribly. But Poly was like that, always taking charge and getting things done, and once his mind was made up it would happen come hell or high water. I suppose that was what had attracted me so much to him in the first place, but what I once saw as power and determination now reflected only as recklessness and selfishness. But whats done is done and we now have a cozy cottage near the coast, Poly throwing himself fully into writing, while Emily and Kitty go stir-crazy with the lack of entertainment outside the window. It has been an adjustment period for me, but the locals seem nice enough (if not deadly dull), and I have been working to start an orphanage, so that we may bring in stray youths from the area and club them and eat their bones.
i think this is as good as those easter egg collectibles diary of a teenage maenad, etc.. with Polyphemus you don't have to worry about him seeing anyone else.. he only has one eye
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vio

• aka Violos
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 09 June 2018, 20:11:20 »
I think Feiyan already covers the "tsundere" part.

Also where is Ylva?
« Last Edit: 09 June 2018, 20:15:14 by Vio »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 09 June 2018, 21:25:49 »
I think Feiyan already covers the "tsundere" part.
i want the tsundere to be a companion ally, pink, and has a weapon called pumpkin that gets stronger the more danger she's in  ;D

http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Mine

but honestly i prefer the ally to be an airhead, wears glasses, and uses big scissors for a weapon
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
« Reply #26 on: 09 June 2018, 22:17:21 »
I voted 'Other' but I do not need to specify... ;)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal