Author Topic: List of identified bugs - TQ AER v1.57: Bug Report channel on TQF Discord pls  (Read 16056 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Some of us have reported bugs here and there. Since a new patch is under development, a thread gathering bug reports may be useful (with the hope that TQ devs read this forum).
I will update the list as soon as you feed it.

Quests
  • King Gylfi: the power of Nerthus relic is the same in normal/epic/legendary modes.
  • Giesel quest: before completing the quest, it says you get a relic reward. But when you complete you just get gold and exp
  • The burning sword (Mimer): reward blank message
  • After the fight against gods in Asgard, if you don’t speak immediately with Wodan (and prefer going to chests, or marchants, or other NPC…), Wodan and Loki disappear after a while.

Skills
  • Spirit mastery: Enslave spirit is unusable in legendary since Ragnarok expansion, monsters have more than 5 levels above the char.
  • Granted skills from ragnarok have no description.

Items
  • Staff of the chosen: a normal version of the staff is dropped in legendary.
  • Wandsworth shield: has a grant skill according to the tooltip, but none is available.
  • Fafnir's teeth: bone splinters does nothing
  • Dvalinns simulacrum: teleport to town, then go back to it's corpse trick
  • MI Icescale armor: it doesn't drop in legendary
  • Boots of valkyrie: bonus of normal version is higher than legendary's
  • Sword in the stone and hati: still don't drop
  • incorrect icon for Staff of The Deep MI
  • Bear rider MIs: have no bonus whatsoever
  • Wild Hunt: has a blank Grants Skill.
  • Troll's Branch: missing from troll mages
  • MI Dvergr Runestones: missing from Skeletal Dvergr ~ Bolters
  • Wodan set: the bonus armor set is not taken into account into the combined armor value (pics).
  • Outrider’s Tunic and Skullcap (MI) have Str and Dex requirements on normal but Str only on epic and legendary.
  • Karra’s Stirrer and Staff of Njord (epic staves) grant skills don't work.
  • Einherjar's fate: Reckless offense doesn't proc

Design flaws
  • Shade set: the bonus set 6/7 is impossible to achieve (bow/shield/staff).
  • In Ragnarök, all "normal" (not MI nor uniques) melee armor items have nearly the same Str requirements and armor values, for the heavy ones and the light ones
  • Ragnarök MI shields have weapon affixes, not shield one
  • All MIs, epic and legendary Ragnarök shields deal  burn damage
  • Some rare affixes with OA bonuses still roll on ranged weapons (which is useless)
  • Corselet of Freyja (+100% DA) and Giant's Tooth (+80% str, +40% physical dmg), compared to other items of same level, are OP.

Maps
  • Invisible Blocked object in the road down from mountain( or up) like the road run to Surtr place
  • Feiyan's missing though she's shown on the min-map (pic)
  • Missing place name in mini map, after relog (pic)
  • Missing Temple near the actor in Delphi for non-ragnarok users
  • visual bug: Just ran into it again in the Catacombs (pic)
  • visual bug: video late act III
  • attacking through the wall: video late act III
  • There is a little glitch at the door between Gladsheim and Vallhöll, near the Asgard portal.

Misc
  • In the InitialEquipment\Misc section. The blooddragon charm seems to drop only the Legendary charm and not a loot table with all three difficulties.
  • The cold min value in the item base damage is entered in the "offensiveBaseColdChance" instead of the "offensiveBaseColdMin" slot.
  • some bosses essences are named as Mykical essence ? shouldnt be Mystical ?
  • Typos in french localization : the tooltips for Donar's might and Yen Lo Wang's relics says "enchante toutes les armures", which means "enhance all armor".
  • Items that don't drop properly (you can see them vibrating on the ground until you wait a minute and they finally settle).
  • Pets that can detect underground enemies, creating a problem with them attacking the above-ground enemies.
  • A complete look around on throw weapons drop rates would be good. The reason is, it drops aways to often, always the same weapons all over the place.

Contributors
   AlcyonV
   Aminef
   Botebote77
   Bumbleguppy
   Endymion
   Icecold
   Icefreeze
   MedeaFleecestealer
   Sauruz
   Snowmanplayer123
   Tauceti
   WNG

« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 19:35:00 by Tauceti »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: List of identified bugs - TQ AER v1.57
« Reply #1 on: 12 February 2019, 01:21:56 »
what's the one @icefreeze mentioned before? and the one i mentioned:

fafnir's teeth - bone splinters does..... nothing

dvalinns simulacrum - also what did icefreeze say here? something like let it die, teleport to town, then go back to it's corpse?

long time ago i noticed if you let it die somewhere in the cave of manticore.. then soon after get yourself to die, when you get back to it's corpse it drops some of your items.. weird eh.. maybe a simple town portal will do

the uhhh the act 5 MI item that grants reflect damage.. it doesn't drop in legendary (edit: on 2nd thought, maybe it's not intended not to drop because 500% reflect damage is maybe unfair to bosses?)

boots of valkyrie - bonus of normal version is higher than legendary's

and then there is a bug in user botebote - why is he so noob in grim dawn?

and if devs indeed read this: dear devs, we want TQ2.. many thnx

more edit: elemental reaver - is it really just like that?

the sword in the stone and hati still don't drop
« Last Edit: 12 February 2019, 01:32:10 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #2 on: 12 February 2019, 05:22:33 »
There is many Invisible Blocked object in the road down from mountain( or up) like the road run to Surtr place, projectile can go through it even it don't have any blocked, bug hitbox?
There are some texture bugs of some items, i don't remember clearly the name of it, and some Activated skill on Attack of some weapons don't work.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 12 February 2019, 08:55:33 »
Thread link passed on, hopefully the devs will keep an eye on what's reported and get them fixed.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 12 February 2019, 10:49:34 »
Just found another one. Feiyan's missing though she's shown on the min-map.

Hope this doesn't stop my progress eventually.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 12 February 2019, 11:10:13 »
Theres one bug on Giesel quest reward.

Before completing the quest, it says you get a relic reward. But when you complete you just get gold and exp

Missing place name in mini map, after relog

Also Endymion listed several bugs as well
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=758.0
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
« Reply #6 on: 12 February 2019, 11:11:46 »
Bear rider MIs have no bonus whatsoever.

Wild Hunt has a blank Grants Skill.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 12 February 2019, 11:43:21 »
Best if these are reported in the new bug reports section on the TQF discord channel. 

https://discordapp.com/invite/fgveay9

Zyddie's able to pick them up there more easily and quickly and pass them on to the devs.

Okay, I've copied all of the above bugs over to the discord bug report channel.  Please make further reports there so Zyddie can pick them up.
« Last Edit: 12 February 2019, 12:02:48 by MedeaFleecestealer »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thanks Medea, it will be great if they can take into account all these reports  ;)

Maybe we can close this thread so that new reports go on discord thread ?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The thread can stay open, some people may have issues going to discord.

any new reports can be easly be copy into discord, np.

Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ok, so i updated the list from here and from discord thread.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
Not sure if it should be counted as bug or typo but very weird IMO :

- in Ragnarök, all "normal" (I mean not MI nor uniques) melee armor items have nearly the same Str requirements and armor values, for the heavy ones and the light ones. There are the classical light names and design, clearly different to the heavy ones but armor and requirements are not different. In the TQ Vanilla and IT, there were allways light armor items, not only in design and name, but in req and armor rating. There was a huge gap between the two types of gear. It gave more variety in builds and management for atributes points. Especialy for Dex-based characters (or hybrids). What is the sense of those light items if it is only cosmetic ? I would like to find really light normal stuff by marchants and by loot (for the ones that have rare end-game affixes), not only stuff with 640+ Str req (like Sciron's, tritons' or trolls' gear for MI).

The stuff is already here but stats are nonsense.

- Ragnarök MI shields have weapon affixes, not shield ones.

- ALL (you can check : all) the MI, epic and legendary Ragnarök shields deal  burn damage ! Wtf ? Is it a bug or a feature ? (Don't forget that damage on shield is effective only with Defense shield attacks : do all Defense char necessarily need to deal burn damage, scaling with Int, by all means ?).

« Last Edit: 14 February 2019, 00:52:48 by AlcyonV »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
- Ragnarök MI shields have weapon affixes, not shield ones.
There was a discussion about this feature:  https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=794.0

ALL (you can check : all) the MI, epic and legendary Ragnarök shields deal  burn damage ! Wtf ? Is it a bug or a feature ? (Don't forget that damage on shield is effective only with Defense shield attacks : do all Defense char necessarily need to deal burn damage, scaling with Int, by all means ?).

Actually if i remember well, flat damage on shield is transfered to weapon even if you are not a defender. But a resistance debuff has to be landed first by a shield attack. Therefore only a defender can make a good use of a shield of the betrayer.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline AlcyonV

• View Profile
    • Awards
Actually if i remember well, flat damage on shield is transfered to weapon even if you are not a defender.

No, it is easy to test. Equip a Ragnarok shield with a defender : you will see the burn effect only when it is a shield attack, never with a classic one. And with a non defender, you will never see the effect. Flat damage, debuffs and crowd-control effects on Shields all need Defense for the shield attack skills, without it they are ineffective.

Only the retaliation damage bonuses can be effective without Defense.

There was a discussion about this feature

Actually, I agree that some MI Shields with good weapon affixes can be usefull. But it is still very hard to say that it is not a typo but an intentional feature… And then, if this weapon affixe grants flat damage or debuff or crowd-control (which is very, very frequent with weapon affixes), it will be useless without Defense shield attack skills… For me it is evident that it this an error, like some many others in the game.
« Last Edit: 14 February 2019, 02:26:36 by AlcyonV »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Actually if i remember well, flat damage on shield is transfered to weapon even if you are not a defender.
i remember reading this here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148217054

Unlike dualwielding, where flat modifiers from one weapon to another does not transfer, this was reported to be different for a shield. If you have a shield with +damage, it is applied to both weapon and shield. 

a few months ago i tested this and as i remember, the results say otherwise.. meaning flat damage from shield did not add to weapon

but i don't remember how i tested it.. so i retested again.. this time with svalinn (burn and frostburn).. the flat damage is high enough to be noticeable but to make it more noticeable, i tested with a shitty starter weapon.. i used my summoner then took back all the skill points from volatility so there are no damage spikes.. the DPS on char sheet and dummy test doesn't show additional damage

Spoiler for Hiden:

dummy test with and without svalinn

Spoiler for Hiden:

i also wanted to test with shield of the shades (vit) and deathweavers (pierce) but wet TQcollector says i don't have any

so.... i don't know.. maybe there was confusion.. or maybe it was wrong in the first place.. or maybe it was changed in one of the updates
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal