Not Yet Rated!

Offline FunBun

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MIs
« on: 10 January 2018, 21:22:37 »
Now I haven't done a lot of investigation yet, but it seems AE and Ragnarok brought along some nice new MIs and it appears some drop rates have changed. For instance, the Ceremonial MIs dropped by mummies in Act 2 seem to have a much higher drop rate than it had before. I remember finding only a few (one or two actually) of them in gazillion hours of TQ before, and now they drop all the time it seems.

Does anyone else have noticed anything odd/different with regard to MIs? I know some have changed as well. SBC now only has 10% elemental resistance rather than the old 25% and Batrachos Greaves now give a flat DA bonus rather than a % bonus, making them as good as worthless. With the ability to craft uniques all green items and even the vast majority of MIs have become obsolete I feel.

New cool MIs linked to the first 4 Acts I have discovered are:

Jaguar Claws (dropped by Maenads) and Skeleton Darts (dropped by Skeletons in (at least) Acts 1, 2 and 3)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: MIs
« Reply #1 on: 10 January 2018, 22:14:15 »
we posted some new items here including MIs

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=169.0

i want to try ternion bonecharmer wielding staff of the chosen (it has flat pierce).. permanent CotH for fast attack ternion.. then using Apollo's will
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal