Author Topic: Brigand finally makes it to Corinth to begin Ragnarok - Still wearing old gear  (Read 4048 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lady_Kendra

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -7
Hi, everyone!!

My lovely lass, Domina Marcus, finally makes it into Corinth to work her way through the Ragnarok DLC.  Yayy!!!

I'd had her from the very very beginning, and have had her outfitted with the Babylonian Raiment for a while.  However, I'm wondering if it's time to hang up the old set in favor of higher gear now that she's about to embark on a whole new world such as Ragnarok.

Some assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Lady Kendra

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
continuation of my earlier answer.. blacksteels are MIs so you can socket them with charms or relics.. when you get blacksteel spear, check if you got it with attack damage converted to health.. if yes, socket it with valor of Achilles.. if not, socket it with anubis wrath.. complete the relic on the weapon, not on your inventory.. that way you get attack speed bonus
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Lady_Kendra

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -7
continuation of my earlier answer.. blacksteels are MIs so you can socket them with charms or relics.. when you get blacksteel spear, check if you got it with attack damage converted to health.. if yes, socket it with valor of Achilles.. if not, socket it with anubis wrath.. complete the relic on the weapon, not on your inventory.. that way you get attack speed bonus

I thought relics/charms/etc couldn't be socketed in until they were complete

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
No, you've always been able to socket pieces into gear/weapons before completion.  In fact, if you do so you used to be able to guarantee the bonus for them because in TQIT they had a standard bonus which would always occur when the relic/charm was completed in an item.  Iirc Nordic removed that from AE initially so you got a random bonus regardless, but I think they may have changed back to the original now.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal