Author Topic: Question About Open Wound  (Read 6561 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Thanatos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Question About Open Wound
« on: 28 March 2018, 05:48:56 »
Hello Everyone. Sorry I've been away for awhile. I was taking a brief TQ break, but now I am back playing my Illusionist. Anyway, I have just started putting points into Open Wound. I see that it's a passive proc. My question is this, is there a way to know when it procs...like an Icon or something? So far I don't seen one. I like to know when stuff like this procs, because it can get difficult to know these things when you're in a huge battle with tons of mobs. Anyway, thank you. Also, if anyone has any random thoughts/tips about Open Wound please let me know.  :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Question About Open Wound
« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2018, 12:01:34 »
hey welcome back.. hmm i check what i wrote on my rogue guide:

Open Wound:
Adds a chance to inflict bleeding damage when attacking with a sharp or pointed weapon.

skill lvl: 1/12
33% Chance of 27 Bleeding Damage Over 3 Seconds

skill lvl: 12/12
33% Chance of 309 Bleeding Damage Over 3 Seconds

skill lvl: 16/12
33% Chance of 441 Bleeding Damage Over 3 Seconds

It's a passive skill so it's worth a point i guess. It has been boosted in AE/R and bleed now scales with dex but it's still useless against undeads and constructs. It seems to affect throwing knife (the skill) provided you equip a spear, bow, or throwing weapon. But it's still meh

rating: 1/5

looks just about right.. it doesn't have any icon.. it procs more often with multi attacks.. but still, there are better skills to take.. just leave it at 1 point

this is AE/R version though.. you posted in IT? i don't know which version of the game you have
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Thanatos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Question About Open Wound
« Reply #2 on: 28 March 2018, 12:48:17 »
Thanks for the feedback, botebote77. Oops. I didn't realize I was in the IM section. Yeah I'm playing Ragnarok. As far as Open Wound goes, yeah I think you're probably right. It seems like a one point wonder for me right now. It looks good at ultimate rank, but I don't see myself putting that many points into it. I'm still playing my Poison/Bleed Illusionist. lol I am level 65 now in Epic difficulty Act 5. I am determined to try to take this character as far as I can. I'm kind of digressing, but I picked up Blade Trap and it has helped a lot. Yeah, Undead are such a pain in the ass with their high poison/bleed resists. I'm hoping to find some items that have major poison/bleed reduction. I'll have to find your Illusionist thread again and read through that. I'm kind of just getting back into the game again.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal