Author Topic: Returning to TQ (+Ragnarok)  (Read 96009 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Returning to TQ (+Ragnarok)
« Reply #255 on: 19 July 2018, 16:49:29 »
Thanks for the explanation efko.  Didn't think of the forum putting locked thread at the end of open ones.  Makes sense I guess.  Just used to closed ones staying where they are and being marked closed.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: 19 July 2018, 17:11:19 »
I always thought when closed, topic remained, but nobody could post on it.  Sorry I started a fire storm as I am about to start a post on my Stonespeak,, Fire and Rune. Since I never used  the Rune Mastery before.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #257 on: 19 July 2018, 18:06:43 »
I was working exactly on improving that,
what do i care about that? since college i have been always in front of a computer surfing the internet.. but that time i was only using random computers from different internet cafes, hence i did not register on the old forum.. all these years there are only 2 people who got to me:

1) Deepblue and
2) Deepblue

those 2 poeple are professional trolls.. I have never been a victim of cyber bullying or rather, in the past, i worried i might cyber bully someone.. thankfully that hasn't happened yet i think, and now that i am more mature, i don't think that will ever happen so I'm not worried anymore.. but that also might be the reason why a troll finally got to me

I don't care about what is illegal or not.. I don't care if you ban me.. I don't care if you side with trolls instead of your real members.. the first thing i did when i found out i got banned was laugh really hard and tell my friends about it.. then i just made a new account
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #258 on: 19 July 2018, 18:37:40 »
We are not siding with anyone.  As said before, if you don't like something that's posted DON'T REPLY TO IT.  Ignore it, ignore the poster, do something else, chill. 

That said, this topic has gone off topic.  Deepblue has plenty of advice/info to work with so I'm locking this down.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal