Author Topic: Life leech and Life drain  (Read 4577 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hal900x

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Life leech and Life drain
« on: 28 January 2018, 23:40:37 »
Looking at the description vs tooltip on the Spirit skill Life Drain, it says Vitality damage. I assume this is NOT life leech damage. Is there a skill that does life leech damage? There seems to be a ton of gear that gives a percentage bonus to life leech, but not much in the way of raw life leech damage from anything. Just a tad of flat damage here and there on weapons and some retaliation on armor. There is also x% damage converted to health, assuming this can be any damage type and does not benefit from bonuses to life leech. I'm wondering if there are any builds that focus on life leech somehow, with the plenitude of bonuses to be found on gear.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Benitot

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Life leech and Life drain
« Reply #1 on: 29 January 2018, 16:41:44 »
I don't think there are any skills that deal life leech damage. You can get this type of damage from items only  I guess. I am not really familiar with any builds using life leech but a build could use life leech with combination of other damage types like vitality. Maybe an INT based diviner.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Cleglaw

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Life leech and Life drain
« Reply #2 on: 30 January 2018, 16:17:36 »
Although there are no skills with life leech, there are abundant choices of gear, including weapons, artifacts, jewelry, shields.
The last dying words of Dominique Bouhours, French grammarian
"I am about to — or I am going to — die: either expression is correct."

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal