Author Topic: few questions  (Read 5998 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
few questions
« on: 27 October 2017, 00:08:01 »
aloha.. first off thank you for this new forum.. i just have few starter questions.. how does this forum work? like can i post guides and questions here? do you allow bumping of threads? i see this forum has moderators, i just hope you're not as strict as the steam moderators?
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: few questions
« Reply #1 on: 27 October 2017, 01:14:02 »
Welcome botebote77. I'm not sure what do you mean by this question "how does this forum work?", but as some answer, this is beginning of forum, many things will have to be done. As creator of this forum I personally want from this project to be free and comfortable place for all users (including staff members), but there will be posted the rules about how to use forum and that should be done over weekend. For now you can post topics/posts/attachments, but all that will have to be approved by someone from staff members. That is because we can't allow random spams which can do harm on the forum while we are working on content. So answer on - can you post guides, questions, can you bumping - yes you can if your posts are on place. We won't be strict like steam moderators (even if I know nothing about them).
Be welcome to post whatever you wanted, the rules are similar like on the most forums.
« Last Edit: 27 October 2017, 01:19:16 by efko »
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 27 October 2017, 02:03:36 »
you have answered my question.. thank you.. i hope you pull more TQ gamers in this forum.. let me help by posting an unusual build and an unusual question and perhaps it can attract new and even experienced gamers.. that is my hope and i wish this forum the best
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 27 October 2017, 02:10:56 »
you have answered my question.. thank you.. i hope you pull more TQ gamers in this forum.. let me help by posting an unusual build and an unusual question and perhaps it can attract new and even experienced gamers.. that is my hope and i wish this forum the best
You are very welcome. All help is needed and welcome. About posts which you will make, they will be moved probably in next days, so to follow your posts go to Profile/Show Posts, just noted. I guess we are all excited to see unusual builds :)
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Pinhan Pain

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 29 October 2017, 20:02:29 »
aloha.. first off thank you for this new forum.. i just have few starter questions.. how does this forum work? like can i post guides and questions here? do you allow bumping of threads? i see this forum has moderators, i just hope you're not as strict as the steam moderators?
Hey botebote77 how are you? I am the founder of Kırmızı Perfect and Efko -founder of this forum- is a friend of mine. This is a great place. So welcome :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 30 October 2017, 05:16:53 »
Hey botebote77 how are you? I am the founder of Kırmızı Perfect and Efko -founder of this forum- is a friend of mine. This is a great place. So welcome :)

long time no chat.. yes of course i remember you're also grinninglich :)  .. I'm not very active playing anymore but i still spend time on forums.. as i remember you have builds on your site.. can you share my 3 builds i posted in this forum on your site? (the haruspex, illusionist and knifethrower).. i made sure all take advantage of some of the changes in AE
« Last Edit: 03 November 2017, 11:30:01 by Pinhan Pain »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Pinhan Pain

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 03 November 2017, 11:30:16 »

long time no chat.. yes of course i remember you're also grinninglich :)  .. I'm not very active playing anymore but i still spend time on forums.. as i remember you have builds on your site.. can you share my 3 builds i posted in this forum on your site? (the haruspex, illusionist and knifethrower).. i made sure all take advantage of some of the changes in AE
Yes I am :) bote register an account on KP and I will give you permissions. That way you can put any content there, and edit them if needed.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 04 November 2017, 06:30:30 »

[/quote]
Yes I am :) bote register an account on KP and I will give you permissions. That way you can put any content there, and edit them if needed.
[/quote]
thank you.. i checked my e-mail and i have already registered there in the past.. with this same username.. does that count?
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Pinhan Pain

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 04 November 2017, 21:54:11 »
thank you.. i checked my e-mail and i have already registered there in the past.. with this same username.. does that count?
Yes I gave you the needed permissions. You can start to rock now  8)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 18 December 2017, 05:06:35 »
i don't even know if i should necro this age old post of mine but i just want to apologize to any steam moderators who might have read this or to steam moderators in general.. please ignore my last statement on my post.. the more i read there, the more stressed i get.. and i don't even have anything to do with them.. i now understand why you must edit or delete some of the posts or sometimes even ban users from posting.. eh, i don't want to offend anybody anymore so I'm gonna stop there.. I'll just leave this comment as an apology... to whom it may concern
« Last Edit: 18 December 2017, 05:29:05 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 18 December 2017, 10:53:46 »
We all have different experiences with different forums. Somewhere you have freedom and somewhere even regular posts may be taken as spam or insult, or don't know what. So its a normal thing, and critics are point of view of individual. The whole point is that someone should see critics and on some way adapt to users.
I personally had really bad experience with one forum where administrators thinks that they are gods and even if users are 100% right and pointing on obvious power abuse or irregularities, admins will do their best to show to user that he is wrong and even demand from user to apologize because of touching site reputation (really ridiculous and sick, toxic people).
botebote77, forums are place where you should have freedom of speech, of course without insulting, or going against forum rules. From my point of view, there is no need for apologize to anyone, its your point of view and your experience. If you feel stressed on that forums, you should think about to leave it for some time. Gaming forums with active statistics know to be depressive for their users, luckily people here are very calm and friendly. I've got some feeling that I am the most aggressive person around, but that might be my style of forum usage since on previous forums with toxic people around I had reputation of person who is making final decisions and approve or reject things and opinions, and here my mission is to reduce that to minimum :P

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal