Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Anniversary Edition - General discussion

Average Level to Complete Each Act

(1/2) > >>

oldage:
Have been curious as to to what the average level is to complete each Act in the game. Is there a listing? Seem it can be any thing from 60 to high 70s for end game.  A big spread.
Just Normal would be a good start. Is it different between a Mage or Melee? In Grim Dawn, if you are around 5 levels more than the monsters, you are basically wasting your time.

Medea Fleecestealer:
I never found much difference when playing melee, ranged or caster.  Usually I hit Typhon around 30-31 and Hades around 40 in Normal difficulty.  Elite difficulty I clear around 55 and Ultimate 60-62.  That's just straight playthroughs with no farming.  Can't say what Ragnarok adds to those figures since I've not played it enough to notice.

sauruz:
you finish normal , by completing act 5, lv 56-57.

No need to get trouble about lvs in normal, just doing the quest will be enought. its same with melles and mages

Now the epic/legendary, its not matter the lv, but by the equipement. most of the players tend to farm bosses to get their proper armor and weapons, then just move on.

but with no farm i think you can end at lv 75 at legendary.

oldage:
Thanks was just curious. Finished Normal at 35 with a Pyro, but at the end of was really struggling and dying. Playing a Ranger and really struggling. Not a very good bow so far. At the Gorgons, level 13.  Being very slow, I hardly ever play a melee character. Reaction time is horrible

botebote77:
lvl 35 end of normal is very low.. that's like TQIT leveling.. it's been ages since I've last played vanilla but lvl 40 end of act 4 might very well be the recommended since that's where you start as an accomplished char.. so if you mean end of act 4 lvl 35, you are missing about 10 stat points and 15 skill points.. huge.. more if you missed some quests with free stat rewards.. you might have if you are that underleveled

iirc, at x3 i get really overleveled on normal, slowly catches up on epic, then not too much overleveled on legendary.. iirc my leveling at x3 is about 45-47 end of act 4.. end of act 5 at low 50s.. end of epic about 69-70.. end of legendary act 5 about lvl 77

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version