Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Anniversary Edition - General discussion

Gorgons Help

(1/4) > >>

oldage:
Need a little advice on the gorgon girls.
I'm at level 15 with a Pyro. Was moving right along till  I hit the gorgons. Up till now thing were going smoothly, one or two shots about ever thing. Bosses were no real problem. What I need to know is do they have life leach or blocking ability. While fighting, my health started going down, but health pots seem to have no affect raising it up'. Only have combine 72 armor. Have 19% in  elemental and 28% in poison resistance, damage is 153/sec. nothing in bleed, physical
Is there anything that can weaken them. I know I need to kill Euryale first, to prevent her healing the others. OA 157, DA 136 Cast speed 100% Movement 133% health 1,265 Intell 186.
There is some little thing I missing.
Perhaps the trouble is just me and not finding any super duper goodies Never had this much trouble before.

botebote77:
i made a mistake on my pyro before.. i tried to rush eruption.. by the time i got to the Gorgon queens, my eruption was only lvl 1 so it couldn't do enough damage.. so on my 2nd run, i did not not climb earth mastery bar early.. i put the points on fragmentation instead.. this time VO was OP for the gorgon queens.. euryale heals but i still find medusa petrify to be the dangerous part.. a shield with medusa relic helps.. easier trick would be to stay at the door, max your camera angle (3), hold shift and fire VO

icefreeze:
If you have some items which grand skill activated on attack deal dmg( fire/burn/elemental dmg is best) => using it when casting skills.
Lure 3 Gorgon sisters some to one places when cast skill to deal dmg to all 3 of them, this will make Euryale's healing spell running out energy soon.

andyblast:
farm nessus till u can kill him without being touched by him or his adds, The drops may not be good for ur class but chests will give ~1 blue per 2 runs, AND ofc relics too.

u can also farm in Fetid Lair, tegea nymph quest cave. The quest purple mobs have 5-10x chance of dropping greens (melee weapons but caster armors may be gotten).

WNG:
You didn't mentionned it, so I assume you didn't used a scroll. It could definetly be helpful for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version