Author Topic: Titan Quest Lilith the Will of Demon Mod – Act II Part 2 Walkthrough  (Read 1959 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Hel’ Gons Promenade
Remember the place with the virtue portal.
Work your way up until the river, go into the river and follow it, around the bend and cross the stairs. Then enter the waterfall to Hel’Gon’s Secret Path. Find your way to The Manor and don’t forget to tip the portal at the entrance.
Hel’Gon’s Manor
After the first RP; discover One of Hudra’s Parchements in one of the siderooms and a bit further the Secret .Path.
You got to defeat the twin croc bosses and the djins before you can enter The Antechamber. Prepare for battle with Hel’Gon. Lets hope he’ll drop Parchement V. After you’ve slaying him grab Shara’s Eye from the green chest and read The Confidential Document on the table.A bunch of big chests are at you’re disposal now. Return to The great Lake Of Singing Waters to reveal The Invisible Creature.
It’ll reward you with The Sewers Key.
Portal back to the village and go and see mordak he will send you to Mel’khaans Temple.
Here i decided to clean up some side quests first.
I took the portal to Hel’Gons Stroll and went left to Siran’s Path.
Find the entrance to sirans Mines.
Sirans Mines
Fight your way out to The Mining Exploitation and look out for the 2nd mine wich gives access to the mining exploitation, look for the 3rd mine and find your way out to Siran.
Two choices again. Or you can look for the entrance to A Fault and go to The Forbidden mountains or explore Mendawins Tomb.
I went into the tomb first.
Mendawins Tomb
Find the portal to The Secrets Room behind a broken wall. Here you have 3 choices to enter other areas, make your pick.
First i entered The Way of Pains ,the skeletons are almost impossible to kill, grab the sphere of eternity and run, easy this one.
Next one is The Way Of Humility. Ignore the guardians, you can’t kill them. Slay the little guardians at each lever and pull it, the savior chicken will come and help you to destroy the guardian so you can proceed to the next chamber. Grab the second Sphere Of Eternity and enter back The Secrets Room. Find the portal to The Torture Room, this one is the hardest of them all. You can’t kill the bone demons or destruct their altars; so put on your Nike’s and run fast. Pick up The 8 Mysterious Stones one by one and place them in the circle of the middle room. The Portal to the 3rd Sphere of Eternity will now be open, enter , grab the sphere and go back to the secrets room. Now put the 3 spheres in the middle of the room, sharpen your weapons cos you’ll have to defend the three orbs, not succeeding is the end of the quest. After you resist the 3 waves of enemies you can grab the manuscript. Portal to Asteria and go see Guria. Deliver the manuscript and get your reward.
Portal back to Siran’s Mines and search for the entrance to A Fault, go through the portal behind the big crystal to arrive in The Forbidden Mountains by working your way out of The Unexplored Galleries.
Forbidden Mountains
Discover The Precious Gift, the tree in there will ask you to find The Dust Of Life and bring it to him. Get out and find The Cave of Eternal Loops where it is hidden. Once found go back and poor it to the Tree of Life. Nearby this cave you will find Fulia The Nymph talk to her. She will test you to see if you’re The One, confront Sybyll and talk to Fulia again. She will give you the virtuequest and a Lightstick.You now can go and hunt for the 5 virtues you already now where there hidden or continue your way. I went to explore The Forbidden Mountains first. Look out for Antheo the Moose boss he might drop parchement VI. Find The Monestary Of Dementia nearby the second RP. Explore it in search of Porin Redfury’s Helmet. You need to defeat Porins Guardians and 5 bossess before you can get your hands on it. At last if you didn’t already found it, explore The Refuge Cave and head to Elendar City through the Woods where you will meet Gwilla, enter the city and avange her. The gate is open now.
Elendar City
Kill the Butcher , he might drop a parchement and go back to gwilla, she will give you a ring as gratitude. Now go and find The Temple. Look for The Sewers and find The Source Of Life in this maze. After that you can proceed to Elendars Village.
Elendars Village
Talk to Nibinbor, he’ll beg you to rescue his wife Nikky. Also free the Javalia Soldiers and discover the Secret Path nearby. Again we’re sitetracked from our quest. Go to The Citadel and save the knights. Proceed to The Crossroads/The Intersection and take the right path.

This guide is originally written by Stekel and taken from his site at: http://stekel.wikidot.com/hel-gons-promenade

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-lilith-the-will-of-demon-mod-act-ii-part-2-walkthrough/

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal