Author Topic: What the **** is This?  (Read 11897 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Online Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
What the **** is This?
« on: 20 November 2017, 10:12:09 »
Yellow sets that can't be sold?  What good is that?  Not everyone will want to keep them so are they just supposed to drop them on the ground and lose the cash ?  ???

Other set items in my inventory that can't be sold are: Francisa (Armament of Gaul), Kurokote (Shinobi), Shield of Irminius (Armament of Germania)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What the **** is This?
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2017, 10:49:45 »
From what I tested, 3 or 4 sets you can get via unlock content. I know how123 and 12345 are very useful, one of mentioned gives artifact with skins and also provides everywhere shop for selling, very good for beginning of the game, no reason to go back to base to sell items - max selling price is 10 000 I think. Available cheats can't be sold.

Spoiler for Hiden:
There are many links with info about codes.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #2 on: 20 November 2017, 13:00:52 »
I'm more surprised there are yellow sets now
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 20 November 2017, 13:08:21 »
The thing is I unlocked these years ago back in the TQIT days so no idea why they suddenly dropped in game recently.  I haven't played my Conjurer who has these items for a few months since I've been concentrating on the GD expansion playtesting, but as far as I know once those sets are unlocked and drop that's it.  They shouldn't drop again.  So why have they?  And why can't you sell them?  My Conjurer is level 28 btw, so no beginner toon.  Items were picked up somewhere in Act 3.

I'm wondering if something changed in v1.45 which makes them now drop as other items do.  If I'd used the codes the whole set would drop, not just one item from each one.  It's weird.

botebote77, as efko says these sets are unlocked by special codes and have always been yellow.  If you are playing a toon then if you hit the Escape button it'll call up the following:

Resume Game
Save Game
Options
Unlock Content
Exit to Man Menu

If you hit the Unlock Content and enter one of the codes all parts of that set will drop.

These are the codes:

274267 Shinobi Shozoku
925678 Garb of the Great Merchant
437626 Garb of Germania
373624 Garb of Gaul
6788 Li'l Lued

Assuming Nordic haven't changed them of course.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #4 on: 20 November 2017, 13:54:19 »
botebote77, as efko says these sets are unlocked by special codes and have always been yellow.
what? wow either i stopped playing for so long or my memory is really really bad.. i know about the unlock content but my failing memory tells me they're blue.. is the ninja set yellow too? and yes as i remember you can't sell items you get from unlock codes.. but eh i can't even trust my stupid brain now  :-X
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 20 November 2017, 14:00:25 »
No they were always yellow.  Made them a bit of a disappointment to me.  Some were okay-ish, but most were pretty meh and I wouldn't have replaced what I was wearing with any of them.  I stuck them in my Vault and forgot about them really.  Collectibles only.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal