Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Anniversary Edition - General discussion

Best TQ Vault?

(1/4) > >>

Laionidas:
Which TQ Vault version is everyone here using?

I was using TQ Vault XL myself, since it's AE compatible, and I need the extra space it offers. Well, I guess you could do the same by relying on multiple Vault files, but having all in one or two is more convenient. However, the XL is still buggy, and the biggest problem I have with it is that the program window is bigger than my screen, and can not be downsized, meaning I literally can't see the bottom portion of my Vault.

Does anyone know of a version that is Ragnarok compatible, shares XL's capacity, but doesn't have the window-size issue, and is perhaps a bit more stable?

botebote77:
I've had this same issue before but mine is... on the first open of tqvault, it doesn't show the bottom part, it's way down the screen.. and then when i close it and open it again, it shows the bottom part but this time, the equipment, transfer, and storage tabs are hidden.. obviously it's also a case of window size bigger than the screen

TQvaultAE v2.5.6 fixed it for me.. it's the same size as XL i think

https://github.com/EtienneLamoureux/TQVaultAE/releases

Laionidas:

--- Quote from: botebote77 on 07 May 2018, 21:09:26 ---TQvaultAE v2.5.6 fixed it for me.. it's the same size as XL i think
--- End quote ---

I'll trust your judgement on this one then. I'll try it as soon as I've reïnstalled Windows tomorrow (my laptop is acting up ever since the big W10 update some months ago).

Don't know whether it'll be compatible with my existing Vault files, but it shouldn't be too much trouble to work around if it isn't.

Medea Fleecestealer:
Shouldn't be a problem with the files, but back them up first just in case.  I think I've got the 2.5.2 version, haven't gotten around to updating to 2.5.6 yet. On my to do list.

skeeta68:
I am using TqvaultAE 2.5.6,wont open custom map toons with custom maps ticked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version