Author Topic: Primrose Passage Secret Quest  (Read 66074 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Benitot

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Primrose Passage Secret Quest
« Reply #15 on: 11 February 2018, 19:19:34 »
ULTRA SPOILER ALERT, DON'T CLICK IT.
Spoiler for 'If you really want to skip the fun of finding the items yourself...':
Spoiler for 'piece 1':
Ptolemy&lighthouse -> Alexandria -> Rhakotis.
Poor people -> slum.
Broken walls -> you can break a wall.
So the piece 1 is located at somewhere in Rhakotis Slum, and you can break a wall to find it.
Spoiler for 'piece 2':
Tao -> Jade Palace in Qiyun Mountain is a famous Taoism temple.
Go to Jade Palace waypoint, the correct way to find Jade Palace is to go lower left, so the opposite way is upper right. Go upper right and you will find the second piece in a cave.
Spoiler for 'piece 3':
Seashell&Aphrodite -> birth of Aphrodite -> Sea of Marmara (honestly I don't know how these 2 are related but it seems this is the closest explaination) -> Propontis(ancient name of sea of Marmara)
Piece 3 is located in a cave called "Great Hall of Propontis" near Medea Forest.
There is a fountain near the locked door, so apparently it is the key to open it.
Eye sees a path -> eye of the Grey Sisters is used to see the path of the player in main story.
So kill Grey sisters again, pick up the eye, and click the fountain. The door is unlocked.
Spoiler for 'piece 4':
"Hade's door" is kinda vague. At first I thought it was somewhere near the entrance to Undead Typhon fight, or somewhere near the passage to the underworld, but it's none of these. The correct place is somewhere near the entrance of Hade's core domain, Fields of the Diadochi. "Sailor to Siren" may refers to Orpheus, son of Apollo. So the place to find the last piece is in the Cave of Apollo. Another explanation might be that both sailor to siren and moth to fire are tragedy, which indicates Sophocles, a famous ancient Greek tragedian. There is a small area called Academy of Sophocles near Fields of the Diadochi.
Anyway we find the place, and the door is also locked. The hint is "Artemis is known to have a good influence on her twin.". Luckily near the Cave of Apollo is Cave of Artemis. Go into that cave, and find a secret lever. Push it and the door in the Cave of Apollo is opened.

I'll be honest it would have taken quite some time for me to figure out how to get piece 3. The others are quite easy though.
I really like this update and how it brings value to places already visited:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The first time I visited the Great Hall of Propontis in Immortal Throne, I thought there would be some kind of quest there but it turned out to be just a big dungeon.
And the cave of Apollo was just a regular cave

I've been able to complete the Primrose Passage but have not been able to open the monsters orbs though I cleared everything.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #16 on: 11 February 2018, 20:34:44 »
Well, apart from Jimmy!  ;)  Looks like V in the Secret Passage, unkillable.  So either there is some way to kill him and open the chest - or the quest is bugged.  :-\

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Cygi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 11 February 2018, 21:00:22 »
There are players who manages to kill Jimmy, so youtuber just got unlucky.
I heard that only melee weapons works on him.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 11 February 2018, 22:29:59 »
Not much good for caster toons then.  :o

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Benitot

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 11 February 2018, 22:33:44 »
I one shot Jimmy with a shield charge. He just has 100% chance to avoid projectiles. When he dies he drops a lot of gold.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Malgardian

• Spectre
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 12 February 2018, 01:29:33 »
Ugh, no wonder I couldn't hit him with my bow brigand...

And what about Erik? Just followed me around not doing anything other than trying to attack me (well, legendary char in Normal Primrose Passage :D)
« Last Edit: 12 February 2018, 01:31:26 by Malgardian »

Creator of the Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
Going Postal - Terry Pratchett

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Benitot

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 12 February 2018, 07:32:39 »
I don't remember who is Erik but I killed everything in melee combat. They were all pretty easy.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vio

• aka Violos
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 12 February 2018, 21:45:44 »
Actually the oter two parchments do not contain any hints.
They are lyrics of to pop songs. Kinda.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tasim

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #23 on: 16 July 2018, 21:02:46 »
So, I got to Primrose passage on Epic, went in, cleared it(nice design, Laser raptors are hilarious) but I only got two blue items at the end. Has anyone done more runs, is it a good farming spot, or just skip it and stay with Secret passage/Hades/Hydra? Also, any good suggestions for farming spots in Act V?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline WNG

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -4
« Reply #24 on: 16 July 2018, 21:20:04 »
So, I got to Primrose passage on Epic, went in, cleared it(nice design, Laser raptors are hilarious) but I only got two blue items at the end. Has anyone done more runs, is it a good farming spot, or just skip it and stay with Secret passage/Hades/Hydra? Also, any good suggestions for farming spots in Act V?

Hasn't been very rewarding for me, when you consider the time it takes to clear it.

In act V, you should farm Fafnir or Thrym. Both are relatively easy bosses and are very close to a fountain. Fafnir only appears at Legendary though.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Herkuleos

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #25 on: 22 January 2020, 03:14:33 »
So i learned from a vid that neither delphi nor corinth are neccisary. The spell piece locations are rakotis slums, cave near jade palace temple portal, cave of apollo in elysium, and the recipe the proponus ruin closest to madea's grove and is only accessible if you have the grey sisters eye in possesion. After that just to a enchanter and craft the primrose.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Julius635

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #26 on: 24 December 2020, 13:20:04 »
So i learned from a vid that neither delphi nor corinth are neccisary. The spell piece locations are rakotis slums, cave near jade palace temple portal, cave of apollo in elysium, and the recipe the proponus ruin closest to madea's grove and is only accessible if you have the grey sisters eye in possesion. After that just to a enchanter and craft the primrose.
Yes this is very simple, the only pain can be the cost to make the item if you are going to do it in the normal difficulty currently in version 2.9 with a new character, if anyone still has doubts, this video can help:

« Last Edit: 27 December 2020, 12:50:11 by Julius635 »
"I must destroy Dracula at any cost. That is my destiny."

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal