General > General Discussion

Which Mastery is your favourite?

(1/7) > >>

Typhon:
I personally like Nature Mastery, which one do you like the most?  O0

botebote77:
in TQAE, rogue.. but any combination can work

PS: I'm actually confused why it's named TQIT masteries instead of TQAE in the masteries section.. i was actually tempted to write something about rogue there but seeing it's named TQIT, then i have no place there :]

Benitot:
Defense mate. Tank is life!

sauruz:
Oh man, thats is hard answer..

Storm you can frozee then.

Earth you can melt then.

Warfare you can spin then.

ah :P

Medea Fleecestealer:

--- Quote from: botebote77 on 31 October 2017, 05:30:08 ---in TQAE, rogue.. but any combination can work

PS: I'm actually confused why it's named TQIT masteries instead of TQAE in the masteries section.. i was actually tempted to write something about rogue there but seeing it's named TQIT, then i have no place there :]

--- End quote ---

botebote77, we're still getting the forum layout finalised, but the general plan is to eventually have 2 separate sections - one for TQIT and one for TQAE - both of which will have their own masteries section since builds/guides will be different depending on which version people are playing.

I'm a bit like sauruz, not sure I have just one favourite out of the masteries.  I enjoy Nature and Storm and Defense mostly, but Hunting is close behind since I like ranged toons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version