Author Topic: TQ Loot tables (Monsters, items, drop chance, etc...)  (Read 24653 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline epinter

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TQ Loot tables (Monsters, items, drop chance, etc...)
« on: 17 December 2017, 03:34:58 »
TL;DR

Generated with TQ Ragnarok version 1.54

Scroll down and get the link to access the 5 small spreadsheets and the 84 detailed lists with loot tables.

Loot table, monsters and bosses

Hi,

I'm working on a system to extract information about loot tables and calculate the drop chance based on the weight of the items. Linking the Proxies, the pools, loottables (master, fixed and dyn), items and mobs, I can get what each mob can drop, where the drop can occur and the probability considering the item inside each LootTable, and the probability considering all loot tables a monster is using. And now I can share something useful.

The objective here is to provide detail about item drop. I'm creating lists (spreadsheets) where you will find every mob and items drop chances found in the database. Some sheets are huge, so I had to split the information in 84 sheets to be able to publish this.

Linking the Proxies, the pools, loottables (master, fixed and dyn), items and mobs, I can get what each mob can drop, where the drop can occur and the probability considering the item inside each LootTable, and the probability considering all loot tables a monster is using.

Currently there are two kinds of list: Affix and Items.

The Items lists contains unique items (Epic and Legendary), Relic, Charms, Monster Infrequent and Formulas. All Common items and Broken are excluded from the list (except common formulas), but not excluded from calculation. In this list, some items like Legendary Saber Claw has probability of 100% (in the loot table), because that loot table only contains one item, but sharing the probability with other loot tables of the same monster the probability is 9,09 %. That drop chance will occur IF you encounter tha specific monster in that area and act specified in the list. I added one column with the database record name, so you will be able to identify each variation of the monsters.

The Affix lists you will find the prefix and suffixes for Rare items, Monster Infrequent and Magical. The calculation of probability works like in items lists, but here we have "randomizer tables", to control the probability of a prefix or suffix be generated for a kind of item.

The fields included in the sheets of Items are:
Monster Name
Monster Level
Difficulty
Spawn area
Item name
Item Classification
Item Level
% Item weight (inside loot table)
% Item Drop chance (all loottables) ****
Monster DB Record
Item DB Record

The fields included in Affix sheets will be:
Monster Name
Monster Level
Difficulty
Spawn area
Item Type
Item Name
Item Classification
Affix Type
Affix
% Affix weight (inside rand table)
% Affix drop chance (all rand tables) ****

[h1]The Lists[/h1]

I'm hosting the lists in a public folder in Google Drive, the url is this:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kN_MOqBMS4hSkQMj0ZNjKi4j7-LN45Tq

IMPORTANT: The sheets have autofilter, enable the autofilter in the menu: "Data / Filter views... / Create new temporary filter view". Using this feature, you will be able to filter or sort the lists the way you want.

There are 5 SMALL sheets, they may work as an index for the others lists (contains only the item/affix name and the act/difficulty where it drops):
tqloot-index-affix-magical-prefix.xlsx
tqloot-index-affix-magical-suffix.xlsx
tqloot-index-affix-rare_mi-prefix.xlsx
tqloot-index-affix-rare_mi-suffix.xlsx
tqloot-index-items.xlsx

You find lists with the following names:

tqloot-affix: is a list of Affix, contains probability of each prefix and suffix generation.
tqloot-affix-magical: is a list of Affix for Magical items, separated in sheets by ACT, affix and difficulty.
tqloot-affix-rare_mi: is a list of Affix for Rare and Monster Infrequent items, separated in sheets by ACT, affix and difficulty.
tqloot-items: is a list of unique Items, Relics, Charms and Formula, separated in sheets by ACT and difficulty.
tqloot-boss-affix: Same as above, but for BOSSES (equipped items and chests).
tqloot-boss-items: Same as above, but for BOSSES (equipped items and chests).
tqloot-dvergr_itemupgrader: Affix loot table for the Dvergr item upgrader (ACT5).

**** The important fields are these ****
% Item Drop chance (all loottables)
% Affix drop chance (all rand tables)

Example of usage

Open, for example, the "tqloot-index-items.xlsx", look for the item and the act, then open the respective sheet, like "tqloot-items-act5-legendary.xlsx".

Inside the "tqloot-items-act5-legendary.xlsx" you will see what monster drops the item, and the area the monster can be found.

Calculation

The database doesn't have an information like "Drop Chance", so I have to use my guess and relative small experience with the Titan Quest database to find the right way to calculate a Drop Chance based on monster spawn weights, LootTables weights (master, dynamic and fixed), randomizer weights, etc... There are some points I didn't find documentation or other developers experience, so I had to guess, research a lot and implement it my way... If you see any other unofficial loot table information like this, probably the numbers will be different.

When you look the "Drop Chance" field, is important to have in mind that this change is ALWAYS relative to that specific "instance" of that mob and its loot tables. Also have in mind the probability of an item is shared with other in the tables, and other in other tables the same monster uses. So, you might look at Legendary difficulty, the items has a drop change lower than in Epic, but this is because in that loot table we have more items sharing the Loot table probability itself...

A specific type of loot table is based on formulas, that uses monster level and player level. The monster level is got from database, the player level is fixed: Normal=25, Epic=48, Legendary=62.

Hope you enjoy!
« Last Edit: 01 April 2018, 03:09:20 by epinter »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Titans
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
Re: TQ Loot tables (Monsters, items, drop chance, etc...)
« Reply #1 on: 17 December 2017, 13:50:50 »
Uhm, good luck with that :)
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 17 December 2017, 17:19:31 »
Have a look at the TQCollectors - I think both versions are on Kirmiziperfect.com.  There's one for IT and one for AE.  If you hover over an item it'll tell you what difficulty and areas they're likely to drop in.  AE version is incomplete, we found a few items the creators had missed or hadn't updated with the later releases and now of course there's the expansion to be dealt with as well.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline epinter

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 17 December 2017, 22:12:33 »
Have a look at the TQCollectors - I think both versions are on Kirmiziperfect.com.  There's one for IT and one for AE.  If you hover over an item it'll tell you what difficulty and areas they're likely to drop in.  AE version is incomplete, we found a few items the creators had missed or hadn't updated with the later releases and now of course there's the expansion to be dealt with as well.

I know collector... These sheets are updated (generated yesterday from 1.50). We have all monsters, and every item.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline epinter

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 18 December 2017, 17:10:52 »
Updated.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline epinter

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 19 December 2017, 14:20:05 »
Updated, added small index sheets with Name/Act/Difficult.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline epinter

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 21 December 2017, 03:38:38 »
Updated, added the first version of BOSSES spreadsheets with drop chance for each item/affix, inside the BOSS subfolder.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #7 on: 31 March 2018, 22:04:16 »
this is a great list sir.. i would like to use the list of all the items for my personal use, as a checklist, adding percentages for found and not found.

question though: why are some items listed twice? for example:

Eye of Flame   Legendary   Legendary   Greece, Egypt, Orient, Hades, North
Eye of Flame   Legendary   Epic   Greece, Egypt, Orient, Hades, North

Only because it frops in both difficulties?

thank you!
Lvl 65 Bone Charmer, lvl 43 Conqueror

Not Yet Rated!

Offline epinter

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 01 April 2018, 01:34:26 »
this is a great list sir.. i would like to use the list of all the items for my personal use, as a checklist, adding percentages for found and not found.

question though: why are some items listed twice? for example:

Eye of Flame   Legendary   Legendary   Greece, Egypt, Orient, Hades, North
Eye of Flame   Legendary   Epic   Greece, Egypt, Orient, Hades, North

Only because it frops in both difficulties?

thank you!

This list is generated with a program I develop that parses the loottables.

I think you are talking about the "index", is a short table to help to know what list you must search.  The items are listed twice because of difficulty. Even inside the list that contains the details, some are duplicated too, because the item is defined in more than one place in mobs loottables.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bobinho11

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #9 on: 01 April 2018, 02:12:26 »
I understand, thanks for the explanation. Is it ok if u use this as a basis for my checklist?
Lvl 65 Bone Charmer, lvl 43 Conqueror

Not Yet Rated!

Offline epinter

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 01 April 2018, 03:12:12 »
Updated the post adding example of usage.
« Last Edit: 01 April 2018, 03:29:39 by epinter »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal