Off-Topic > Around the world

Friendly bar

(1/2) > >>

NeonimusX:
Hi guys,

Since I notice it is not there yet I would like to open it once more..... The Friendly bar! Home to all kind of enthousiasm, nonsense and extreme off-topic dialogues.

* Opens the doors of an old Western style bar and shouts "Weeeerrreee OPEN!!!", to turn around and position himself at the bar with a bottle of cinnamon spirit liqour *

efko:
Hi NeonimusX, I'm not sure what exactly is Western style bar, but this is a place to discuss about everything which is not against the rules http://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=28.0 .
If possible show me what is Western style bar and we'll see what can be done about that, if my post is not off topic of your topic  ;D

Typhon:
Western bar as in "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!! Howdy Partna!"?

NeonimusX:

--- Quote from: Typhon on 04 December 2017, 00:18:29 ---Western bar as in "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!! Howdy Partna!"?

--- End quote ---

Correct, Typhon. Nothing more, nothing less. It is only the exterior of the place since the interior is what the people inside see in it.

NeonimusX:
* Empties his mug and looks over the bar to see if there is a cookie box....

.... No cookie box seems to be present. But a mysteries box appears on the bar when Neonimus looks up*

What could be inside?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version