Author Topic: Skill list  (Read 4838 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline fingolfin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Skill list
« on: 02 October 2018, 13:31:06 »
 I have decided to start inserting the skills for each paths mastery  The number in brackets refers to the maximum points for that skill.   P   denotes  passive skill

Level  1  Khloros 

Cold  Iron  (12pts)

Khoros Hand  (6pts)  P

Cloak of Hades (12pts) P

Venom Spray (30pts)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Skill list
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2018, 14:58:02 »
Add descriptions as well. I think many of your limits on forum will be removed with next post or when you get 10, so if you have problems with not enough access, spread posts around and shortly you will be able to act like full member. My post here will be deleted soon so it won't affect your topic organization.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline fingolfin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2018, 15:16:16 »
Cold iron:  Infuse the power of Cold Iron into your blade each swing, devastating some rare foes. Assign to Left Mouse Button. Requires a Sword.

Khloros' Hand: While wielding a sword, receive some gifts of Khloros. Requires a Sword.

Cloak of Hades: Imbue yourself with the legendary Cloak of Hades. The Cloak of invisibly protects you as if you wore an (additional) suit of armour.

Venom Spray: Project spurts of venom at your foes over a distance, devastating living enemies. Cooldown:0.0

I will post further skill  once researched them

Not Yet Rated!

Offline fingolfin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 03 October 2018, 10:23:24 »
Level  4 skills:  Khloros

Earthen skin (12 pts):- Bolster allies with more toughness.  Connects with  other skills Fury of the Beast and Pale Inspiration

Pestilence  (30pts) :- Unleash a disease that kills foes painfully. Cooldown:8.0.  Connects with  other skill   Boils

Poison Affinity  (12pts) :- Add a deadly poison to your weapon and increase the effectiveness of all your poisons. Connects with  other skill Death Chill.

Rider's Blade (6pts):-Enchant your blade with the Pale Rider's touch, making it ethereally light and deadly. Cooldown:35.0 Requires a Sword.

Call Spiders (16pts):-Call poisonous spiders. Cooldown:45.0

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal