Author Topic: Alpha tester bug reports  (Read 134043 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Alpha tester bug reports
« Reply #75 on: 06 December 2018, 00:01:30 »
Hmmm....what do you think? Well, we will see in Legendary, load up on Ankh of Isis, or was that Ra relics? Well, good luck!
Haha, yep Normal is still Normal :)
About that banner of sleep... you mean the phantasm pet? Or its something else? (Edit: NVM it just stupid or blind. Its a good idea)
Just met and defeated the Wicked Witch of the West :D MAN her hat gives awesome stats. I'll buff Int just to equip it. Have 600+ Str anyway. But im lvl 42, 8 more lvls untill i meet the requierements.
A small bug with the witch, she spawns poppies of lethe that have no texture and cannot be killed. Otherwise she looks awesome  ^-^
Edit: Found Delysid staff and it has 2x Invalid skill profile.
Edit2: Idea about wolves anywhere - their Alphas can cast Strength of the Pack
« Last Edit: 06 December 2018, 00:12:10 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #76 on: 06 December 2018, 00:19:23 »
Thank you on the poppies, bad controller and forgot to add the texture. Fixed.

Was she hard at all?

I already fixed Delsyd in teh update on dropbox right now if you want to update.

EDIT: Hmm...what about a defensive ability penalty in Onslaught? -% per level?
« Last Edit: 06 December 2018, 00:31:29 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: 06 December 2018, 01:05:11 »
Nothing is very hard for my awesome (normal) char! 8)
Yeah, the Onslaught idea sounds good.
In Tower of Judgement camp now. That NPC line always cracks me up:
"Remember, me and those daimones - nothing happened!"  :))

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: 06 December 2018, 01:19:28 »
"Remember, me and those daimones - nothing happened!"  :))
Me too! My absolute favorite line in the whole game. I have sat there and opened and closed the window just to hear that line lol

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: 06 December 2018, 01:41:42 »
In Elysium now. I think to make a video of the great battle (if you dont mind showing spoilers of your mod).
Thank you for this great experience. I enjoy playing TQ more than ever, and even got through my hardcore-only addiction. :)
Edit: These ones are my favorite: "I remember... Life! Yeees, it was long ago..." and "A mountain..."
Edit2: A bug with Erebus Crystal - it's indestructable.
« Last Edit: 06 December 2018, 03:18:30 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mountainblade

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: 06 December 2018, 04:12:16 »
Rogues pets unlock a tier early.

figured out that its only at lvl 17 (and maybe above?) that skeleton archers have no bows.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: 06 December 2018, 09:25:44 »
im having very hard time beeing alive, im close to finish normal, and its true i dont have almost any luck on drops, ( still using rings that i found in act 1), pets cant kept it as well, maybe im just having a bad gameplay but it hurts a litle.

Now a some  questions:

-Golden belt artefact, is there any special reason for asking a act 1 relic ( golden fence ) while the rests of ingredients are from act 5

-Golden belt artefact dont give any pet bonus ( only so far )

-Monster summons, for exemple you face Satyr necromancer with his zombies around, you kill the necromancer and the summons dies right away. now when you face a valkyrie , she summons monsters, you kill her but the summons still are alive.

-Found a Mystery shrine in Halls of Dverger that dropped act 3 relics and equipements-

-Heron Gear Missing a skill description

-The Aesir Fight ( when you face Norse Gods) , the batle is meh, i will they the reason why, they just focus on Ylva ( the girl with the spear that you just save) , so you can attack then with no feeling of danger, also they could have more skills instead doing basics attack all over the place

- Does  monsters found in Yggdrasil  have 100% chance of reflection dmg ?

Also in that area

They cant move, pets cant reach then, also when it comes to live they do tigerman voice
« Last Edit: 06 December 2018, 09:35:36 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: 06 December 2018, 09:38:52 »

First report  :D

Only one bug found so far;
-Encountered two level 20 Desecrated Altars in wilderness near The Dowry Necklace quest giver and in the ruins before Spartan camp.  I was level 5 and only the deathchill aura was visible, nothing representing an altar.  My skeletal minions wouldn't attack the altar, only the summons.
The altar also spawned level 9 ghost guardians btw. 

Feedback;
-This is awesome so far Bumble  ;D actually loving my 'Necromancer' with her skeletal legion. 
-I like the wagon and spear rack lootables, nice.
-Traps are so kool and deadly.
-Great idea with the shrines being a lucky draw rotation

~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: 06 December 2018, 09:43:23 »
Sorry man, i hate myself

This place, my char just dissappear, cant move/get stuck
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: 06 December 2018, 14:33:05 »
In act 5, found a Rat's Track armor that cannot be sold.
Forgot to tell you before, almost all formula drops in Orient were for Egypt artefacts.
Edit: Arrived in Scandia. All 5 deaths after Nightblossom were from traps, 1 poison and 4 lightning. I really fear the trap damage in Epic and Legendary. Can you please add something that protects from devices, traps really are a thing in your mod.
« Last Edit: 06 December 2018, 17:41:54 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline BlackSunSerpent

• Exterat scientia ut arma.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #85 on: 06 December 2018, 17:26:49 »
Ok did some test here and there, my suggestions will be posted in topic for suggestions. For skill bugs, everything working fine for first look, but here and there are slight problems. For bugs noticed few that has no real effect on skills.
I think there shoud be description of pet skills and also they do not need Menhir Wall looking how far they now.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Strange + 6 bonuses. Or is this intentional?
Spoiler for Hiden:

Also all desecrated altars have no model.
Need to start playthrough for more detailed skill and pet testing in different ocasions.
« Last Edit: 06 December 2018, 18:12:52 by BlackSunSerpent »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: 06 December 2018, 19:08:40 »
Edit2: A bug with Erebus Crystal - it's indestructable.

Bad controller, fixed in next update.

Rogues pets unlock a tier early.

figured out that its only at lvl 17 (and maybe above?) that skeleton archers have no bows.
Fixed Rogue skill tier.

I still can't sse the skelly bow problem in the mesh files, so I will have to take some time to test it today to see what I missed.

im having very hard time beeing alive, im close to finish normal, and its true i dont have almost any luck on drops, ( still using rings that i found in act 1), pets cant kept it as well, maybe im just having a bad gameplay but it hurts a litle.
I had removed the AE pet bonus you get after defeating the Giant Yeti. And since I have heard no complaints about pets in Act 3, I added a quest skill pet bonus (50% health and 15 armor) to defeating Typhon.
Then added another quest skill pet bonus for defeating Hades (another 50% health and another 15 armor).
If you didn't get the bonus when you went through (because it didn't exist yet lol) I added a trigger in teh initialization quest file that checks if you defeated Typhon but don't have the quest skill pet bonus, it gives it to you there. Same for Hades.

Now a some  questions:

-Golden belt artefact, is there any special reason for asking a act 1 relic ( golden fence ) while the rests of ingredients are from act 5

-Golden belt artefact dont give any pet bonus ( only so far )
I haven't imported Act 5 artifacts to the mob yet, but remember that for later.

-Monster summons, for exemple you face Satyr necromancer with his zombies around, you kill the necromancer and the summons dies right away. now when you face a valkyrie , she summons monsters, you kill her but the summons still are alive.
From a modder point of view, this is a cool new game mechanic added to teh spawn pet template. There is not a bit that you can set that says "surviveAfterMasterDeath". We modders have been summoning invisible monsters that spawn new monsters when they die after living only 0.1 seconds just to do this in the past, so this is SO much easier than the complicated workaround we used.

Anyway, the devs used this new setting on the Valkyrie summon skills, so this is a vanilla Ragnarok thing.

-Found a Mystery shrine in Halls of Dverger that dropped act 3 relics and equipements-
Oh lord, the shrines...THE SHRINES.
So many files...hunrdreds of new shrines I have to make...HUNDREDS. A dozen new directories and hundreds of new proxy pool entries.

This is going to be an issue for awhile until I get to making all the shrine files for Act 5.

-Heron Gear Missing a skill description
No, it si a toggled skill that you add to your hotkey bar. BUt nevermind that, it was using Rogue's Disarm Traps skill, so I copied that skill and made it an item skill and added a "baseAtSelfOnEquip" AI controller so you don't have to toggle it. It isn't duration so this is ideal solution.

-The Aesir Fight ( when you face Norse Gods) , the batle is meh, i will they the reason why, they just focus on Ylva ( the girl with the spear that you just save) , so you can attack then with no feeling of danger, also they could have more skills instead doing basics attack all over the place
Something I will have to look into.

- Does  monsters found in Yggdrasil  have 100% chance of reflection dmg ?
I think so, I noticed that in my vanilla playthrough.

Also in that area
They cant move, pets cant reach then, also when it comes to live they do tigerman voice
I spent this morning reengineering these statues to be the way I want them, new files etc. I fixed the issue where some are supposed to be decorations (like the ones by Bifrost) and others come to life.

First report  :D

Only one bug found so far;
-Encountered two level 20 Desecrated Altars in wilderness near The Dowry Necklace quest giver and in the ruins before Spartan camp.  I was level 5 and only the deathchill aura was visible, nothing representing an altar.  My skeletal minions wouldn't attack the altar, only the summons.
The altar also spawned level 9 ghost guardians btw. 
Yes, it was referencing the mesh from version 1.1 instead of the new mesh. I think I will rework this and make them proxies so I can control the difficulty and variety of spawns.

This place, my char just dissappear, cant move/get stuck
I remember people complaing about the stairs in Rhakotis doing this. I had this happen in the Great Sphinx not long ago right as I entered.
It's a mesh/pathing error, but I haven't touched the meshes or that map so I don't know.

In act 5, found a Rat's Track armor that cannot be sold.
I looked through the files and I don't know why that happened, what would cause that? The "quest" bit in actor variables is still set to 0. I don't know.
Forgot to tell you before, almost all formula drops in Orient were for Egypt artefacts.
I tweaked the vanilla formula loot table for act three a little, but this was a vanilla issue.

Edit: Arrived in Scandia. All 5 deaths after Nightblossom were from traps, 1 poison and 4 lightning. I really fear the trap damage in Epic and Legendary. Can you please add something that protects from devices, traps really are a thing in your mod.
I'm not sure right now. Maybe I will rework all the traps later to do less damage, but Rogue's Disarm Traps is really a life saver now, where it was a one-point skill that no one cared about.

I think there shoud be description of pet skills and also they do not need Menhir Wall looking how far they now.
I don't understand. Do you mean the pet skill descriptions need to be changed?

What would you suggest for Menhir Wall?
Strange + 6 bonuses. Or is this intentional?
Actually yes, I forgot to implement it but it was easy to do after you reminded me.

All masteries now can be advanced to 100 skill points.
You don't get anymore skill tiers, but the mastery then adds additional stats and some other benefits like Defense ability.

Somone from teh old forums suggested this and I implemented it. If a build you are playing has leftover skill points, just dump them in the mastery for additional str/dex/int/life/mana etc .
Will be available in next update.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline BlackSunSerpent

• Exterat scientia ut arma.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #87 on: 06 December 2018, 19:18:49 »
Sorry for confusion. As you can see at the screenshot Guardian Stones have reqierment to unlock Menhir Wall first, even it's like not even connected anymore. And second that as you can see at screenshot too there's blank description for Guardian Stones and it stays blank in any level, maybe original DLC bug?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: 06 December 2018, 20:28:59 »
good news!

after some tries i could finally pass the bridge!

The trick is  going on the borders and avoid staying in middle. yes its bad pathing the pets are also affected.

It have a beautifull view btw

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: 06 December 2018, 20:46:11 »
Sorry for confusion. As you can see at the screenshot Guardian Stones have reqierment to unlock Menhir Wall first, even it's like not even connected anymore. And second that as you can see at screenshot too there's blank description for Guardian Stones and it stays blank in any level, maybe original DLC bug?
Oh I see, okay I removed the skill dependency from Guardian Stones.

As far as the tool tip not showing Guardian Stone abilities, it is a original bug. I can only flip the "isPetDisplayable" bit in the pet skill file, after that it's out of my hands as a modder.

good news!

after some tries i could finally pass the bridge!

The trick is  going on the borders and avoid staying in middle. yes its bad pathing the pets are also affected.

It have a beautifull view btw
Awesome sauruz. :D

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal