Author Topic: Alpha tester bug reports  (Read 134016 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Alpha tester bug reports
« Reply #285 on: 09 January 2019, 11:31:53 »
yes it will be
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline fingolfin

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #286 on: 09 January 2019, 11:37:50 »
Ok thank you  will do.

You are helping BG a lot with this mod  so much appreciated

I noticed that the hunting mastery does not have any level 40 skills assigned to it  whereas all the rest do so?   Is this meant to be a game balance issue  with the hunting mastery?

Be nice if the  Deities mod  classes could also be somehow incorporated into this mod.
They have done some mod incorporating with Grim Dawn  (just wondered if it could be done with Titans Quest?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: 09 January 2019, 11:57:12 »
Ok thank you  will do.

You are helping BG a lot with this mod  so much appreciated

Im happy to help, im being following BG work since the IT version, i absolute love the mod concept design since around the start, everything about it, im honored for having a chance to help Bumble when we needs

Be nice if the  Deities mod  classes could also be somehow incorporated into this mod.
They have done some mod incorporating with Grim Dawn  (just wondered if it could be done with Titans Quest?

Its two differents mods.
I dont think that will be possible. PLus the TQ only allow 10 masterys
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: 09 January 2019, 14:54:01 »
two reports

Bandari MI greaves are invisible on equip, their stats are working

Bandit Ninja boss give 658 xp when killed

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: 10 January 2019, 01:36:11 »
cannot be sold

Signet Ring of skills gives +1 to invalid skill profile ( green ring)

im felling the Shaitan ( the marid hero from djin quest) isnt alright, the batle was quick, its dies to fast than her sisters, in terms of hp

The tigermans heroes from sister quest, the big brute is alright ( tuff and deadly) , but the others two was Miao Miao and the Jun Shan, Warrior-Monk, they fell super fast

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: 11 January 2019, 11:14:08 »
when you kill Typhon the game crashes. tried a few times

when you relog the game, the quest is marked as complete and the pet bonus are listed. i can assume the zeus speech is causing the crash

« Last Edit: 11 January 2019, 11:41:19 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #291 on: 11 January 2019, 19:08:56 »
Removed my attempted fixes for Zeus speech.

Dropbox files updated, use existing mod download link to get new version.

If I was smart enough to fix some of the things I want to fix in Titan Quest, I probably wouldn't still be making mods for Titan Quest.

I miss the ease of use of the original TQDefiler.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: 11 January 2019, 23:29:53 »
That fixed the problem, im crossing Sonoris as im writing this.

If isnt today will be tomorrow,I believe thts one part of the magic , accomplish things by testing multiple scenarios.

You are doing great!

Anyway : the shadow lord boss that commands the nightstalkers in ixian woods, from "Outpost in the Woods" , is  tagged as Anteok hero

edited: this litle fella, have some issues attacking and runing

How do i open the secret door into spell piece room ? the fountain doesnt do anything,  our im looking at wrong place ?
« Last Edit: 12 January 2019, 01:13:09 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: 12 January 2019, 14:30:26 »
have issues on attacking/moving, the skills are working fine

The cyclops hero guarding hades passage have quest monster icon on mini map

Charon 1st form gives 649 xp ( not sure if is the same value on vanilla)

Both lampido and stugian lurker rewards stats arent showing up, our they have hidden bonus ?

The one who lead quest, the game isnt seeing the new Charon's Oar as quest item,  why not replacing the quest item? instead of us collect the the Oar  it could be asked for a stone our a medallion droped by Charon

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: 12 January 2019, 22:23:14 »
So what I am seeing is the same bug with XPack quest changes being ignored by the game. I thought this was fixed, but evidently it isn't fixed.

So this is what I am going to do:

Since I am now using, for all intents and purposes, my own game map as far as the game engine is concerned, I am going to delete all the XPack quests from the game map itself.

Then I will copy and paste all the xpack quests into the vanilla quest directory, build and then add THOSE quests to the game map.

This will bypass this ANCIENT bug in this game, the game engine still ignores XPack quest changes.

The Xanthippus quest works flawlessly with 3 versions of equippable quest items based on the difficulty token I set up and that is set up the same way as Charon's oar quest. The ONLY reason the game wouldn't see the equippable oar is if this same ancient game engine bug were still in play.

THis also applies to the potion quest and stygian lurker quest.
Since all those quests are using the vanilla quest file and NOT the custom quest file, you will not see rewards.

Of course I am swamped at work so it will be awhile before I get to it.
« Last Edit: 12 January 2019, 22:25:06 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: 12 January 2019, 22:48:44 »
darn i remenber the vanilla version had that issue about the quest rewards in hades.

its no problem, you have the plan, its all that matters.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: 12 January 2019, 22:53:06 »
Had a break at work today, it only took a couple minutes to implement the plan in the game map and source directory of the ArtManager and I am building the mod as I write right now.

Theoretically it should solve the problem. The offending quest files are gone replaced by exact duplicates that the game thinks are radically new quests and will be none the wiser.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: 13 January 2019, 19:25:54 »
good to know!Hope so :)

Btw the "noisy diversion" quest rewards  you bleeding resistance and the "flight the mensager" tht should give you boost on your moviment speed arent showing up, its because of the engine of  xpac ? like the side quests ?

Shade of the sandwraithlord is trying to cast some buff/speell without sucess,  all the batle and not attacking

Shade of the Charon is tagged as telkine ( 2nd form)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: 13 January 2019, 20:35:16 »
How do i open the secret door into spell piece room ? the fountain doesnt do anything,  our im looking at wrong place ?

I didn't have the quest file that controls that quest as it was introduced to the game in an update after I had extracted all the quests. I have the latest MAP, but didn't have the latest quest files extracted.

I figured that out AFTER opening every single damned quest file in the whole damned game looking for the secret basin trigger. Hours. Found that the achievements are assigned in the Quests\testquestopendoors.qst if anyone is interested.

Well, after going to the game map and seeing the new quest file in the list, I re-extracted all the XPack2 quest files and there it was.

Spoiler for Hiden:
According to the primrose control quest, you MUST have the eye of the greys in your inventory to unlock that basin and open the door.
« Last Edit: 13 January 2019, 20:37:44 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: 13 January 2019, 20:52:19 »
Oh my, for real, Thank you for the effort! Sorry for this trouble, i didnt even remenber to check google to see if there were any secret. I didnt did the secret quest in vanilla , i was litle lost . Atlast now i will not forget about that trick.

Btw i found another one : The giant rats, in act 5, arent moving/attacking ( its a issue on their animation ? our they are trying to do some thing and cant do )

edited: it seens the rats are in sleppy mode, it means if you hit then, they will act normally

Also: rune mastery dont have bonus pos lv 40 in mastery, our isnt implemented yet?
« Last Edit: 14 January 2019, 00:50:54 by sauruz »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal