Author Topic: Best combo to synergize with shaman in Atlantis co-op  (Read 3219 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hornet07

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Hey guys.

Just got Atlantis and played a bit with an Evoker. I was interested in the new meteor and beam skills.

However, I will start playing with a friend in co-op soon. He's decided on a shaman build so now I have to pick a good combo so that we can complement each other. I don't think Evoker is gonna help, except perhaps the Dream mastery.

Btw, I would like a mage-style combo because I'm tired of melee characters.

So, any ideas?

Thanks.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Torstein159

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best combo to synergize with shaman in Atlantis co-op
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2019, 11:25:45 »
Hi, can you tell us what kind of shaman will it be? Weapon of choice etc. It's most likely going to be elemental or some vitality/life leech, maybe even bleed. How do you feel about a druid (storm+nature)? You could be a caster-petmancer or go purely pets, and provide good defense with nature as well as high elemental% from wisp to him. Let's not forget the -energy too, for casting energy armor, and -% elemental res from plague.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hornet07

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2019, 13:16:51 »
Thanks for the suggestion

Apparently, the shaman will dual wield, doing most damage through rune weapon and life steal. Also, Deathchill aura will be used for debuff and the Lich for doing his own thing. And maybe Thunderstrike for undead. The main attribute will be int.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Hornet07

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 22 May 2019, 18:35:49 »
At the moment I'm thinking of choosing between Druid(based on your explanation) and Prophet(Distortion Wave might be good lategame with the vit dmg buff I'll get from my friend's char, plus the fact that I like glass cannons).

Any other suggestions, guys?

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal