Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Texture & Skin Modding

All Non-Included Database Items

(1/7) > >>

nargil66:
I've planned to start this for a long time, and finally decided to...
There are dozens of items made by the old devs, which have "never seen the sun". No idea why, maybe they were cancelled or the devs didn't have enough time to include them. Anyway, alot of them look awesome :).
Most of the items are very easy to include in a mod, they only lack bitmap icons for inventory. And that's what I think to do - render the items in MeshView and make the bitmaps, then upload them as a resource for any modder, who wants more variety of commons, uniques, new type of MI's or whatever.
First I'll post some screens to show the INCLUDED common item models:

This is just to compare the items with the screens of the unused ones. Here we go:

PART I: UNINCLUDED WEAPONS

1. AXES

Spoiler for Hiden: Hatchets:

Hand Axes:

Minoan Ceremonial Axes:

Minotaur Axes:

Egyptian Ceremonial Axes:

Egyptian Hatchets:

nargil66:
2. BOWS

Spoiler for Hiden: Crude Bows Alt:

Hunting Bows Alt:

Long Bows:

Short Bows:

Tribal Bows:

Heavy Tribal Bows:

Twist Bows:

Double Bows:

Medea Fleecestealer:
Always interesting to see the artwork.  I would guess looking at some of the bows that they were prototypes for the later models that got included in the game.  And I think the Egyptian ceremonial axe design was used for a blue/purple item iirc, not sure if it's a stand alone or part of a set.  Those Minotaur axes are interesting and I wonder if the double bows were meant to shoot two or more arrows at once - then Scatter Shot skill was added instead.

botebote77:
my first thought was tribal bow looked familiar.. so i checked tq-db.. it looks just like brigands bow.. i searched more and heavy tribal bow looks like nomads hunting bow.. then i searched for axes and medea's right.. Egyptian ceremonial axe looks like megalos, a blue axe

sauruz:
minotaur axes are brutal..no ideia why they scrap it out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version