Author Topic: Hello. Another TQ/GD fan here  (Read 2969 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Thanatos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello. Another TQ/GD fan here
« on: 12 December 2017, 23:32:01 »
Hello everybody. I ask a lot of questions about TQ on the Grim Dawn forum. I post under the name Lucy Snorebush there, so I thought it'd be a good idea to join this forum. You guys know way more about the game than I do.

I re-fell in love with TQ ever since the AE came out. Special thanks to Medea, and Asylum (if he's here too) for answering all of my TQ related questions over at the GD forum. I'm currently taking a break from GD and other games, and have been focusing on Ragnarok expansion.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Hello. Another TQ/GD fan here
« Reply #1 on: 13 December 2017, 08:04:38 »
Welcome to the new madhouse Thanatos (Lucy).  :)  Yeah Asylum101's here as well, though hasn't posted anything yet.

Who knows?  You may have more insight on the expansion than some of us here do.  I've only managed to quick playthrough of it once because of GD playtesting.  Plus only have one toon that is even levelled high enough to try it out at the moment!  :o

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Thanatos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 13 December 2017, 09:24:36 »
Thank you for the welcome Medea. Your insights are very useful. You TQ vets have all been very nice and helpful wherever I come across you guys.

A personal story I'll share relating to TQ:

My best friend of 14 years (who got me into Titan Quest back when it was released) tragically died last Summer. He actually gave me boxed copies of the game, so we could play together. I was pretty clueless about how ARPGs worked back then. That's why I don't really know a lot about TQ other than from memory.

We used to play Grim Dawn, Path of Exile, Borderlands 1 and 2, etc... He was a genius at these games. It's been a rough time of grief. I don't know anyone else who likes these types of games. My friend was the only person I really played any games with.
Very surreal.

So in a sense, I am trying to reach out and meet new gamers to enjoy talking with.

Anyway, with that out of the way, if anyone wants to play Grim Dawn or Titan Quest with me sometime, my Steam name is: Flames Of Origin
I'm on Steam quite often. Anyone is welcome to add me.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Titans
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
« Reply #3 on: 13 December 2017, 12:36:22 »
Welcome to the site!
Totally wasn't about to put tq. net
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #4 on: 13 December 2017, 16:19:50 »
Welcome to the forum. About your story, my condolence for your friend, he will live between you and this game each time when you play.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline CrocMagnum

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #5 on: 24 December 2017, 13:05:55 »
Thank you for the welcome Medea. Your insights are very useful. You TQ vets have all been very nice and helpful wherever I come across you guys.

A personal story I'll share relating to TQ:

My best friend of 14 years (who got me into Titan Quest back when it was released) tragically died last Summer. He actually gave me boxed copies of the game, so we could play together. I was pretty clueless about how ARPGs worked back then. That's why I don't really know a lot about TQ other than from memory.

We used to play Grim Dawn, Path of Exile, Borderlands 1 and 2, etc... He was a genius at these games. It's been a rough time of grief. I don't know anyone else who likes these types of games. My friend was the only person I really played any games with.
Very surreal.

So in a sense, I am trying to reach out and meet new gamers to enjoy talking with.

Anyway, with that out of the way, if anyone wants to play Grim Dawn or Titan Quest with me sometime, my Steam name is: Flames Of Origin
I'm on Steam quite often. Anyone is welcome to add me.

Welcome on the boards, friend. ^^

I feel sorry for you loss, really. Sounds like your long-time friend was frigging awesome.

Also good catch on the Borderlands games, these are solid hack'n'slash Shooters. Seriously I could go on all day about Borderlands (1, 2, The Pre-Sequel) , or even make threads/faqs about these kick-ass games (If only I had the time :P).

Oh! And by the way I wish you a genuine Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, Peeps!  O0
« Last Edit: 24 December 2017, 13:09:21 by CrocMagnum »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal