Author Topic: Closed Beta Program  (Read 12857 times)

Offline Typhon

• Xul
  • TQ Titans
  • Sometimes you just gotta march on Mount Olympus.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -6
Re: Closed Beta Program
« Reply #15 on: 07 February 2019, 22:45:29 »
This is great news !

I wouldn't bet on a new act though, the game in one difficulty mode is long enough.
On the other hand, beta testers may be needed for a new mastery due to the complicated interactions with other masteries. I hope so.

Hardcore mode, offhands, two-handed weapons, mounts, all good ideas  :D
I cross fingers.
I wouldn't oppose two-handed weapons. Definitely something a lot of people want to see.
Your inventory is full *Plays intense game of tetris*
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Il_Dottore

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: 08 February 2019, 13:03:12 »
Maybe the will upgrade the maestries tree. Like 32 to 40 point max. And add new skill or modifier for the the old one spreading the skill more. Or they can make something similar to grim dawn but instead of constellation we will have bless from the gods. So you chose to pray to Zeus your skill can add electric/electrical burn damage to your attacks. You chose efestos you will have bonus to armor and shield, Ra give fire/burn damage ecc.

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #17 on: 08 February 2019, 14:44:59 »
Maybe the will upgrade the maestries tree. Like 32 to 40 point max. And add new skill or modifier for the the old one spreading the skill more. Or they can make something similar to grim dawn but instead of constellation we will have bless from the gods. So you chose to pray to Zeus your skill can add electric/electrical burn damage to your attacks. You chose efestos you will have bonus to armor and shield, Ra give fire/burn damage ecc.

Devotion system is something that dont fit in TQ right now, GD is very diferent then TQ, they need to complety change all game to make more difficult and balanced. Maybe in TQ2.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 08 February 2019, 20:40:00 »
I personally wouldn't mind something like a talent system, based on greek astrology/constelations. But many people are used to the old way and will complain.

Offline Il_Dottore

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 09 February 2019, 16:30:45 »
Wish at last they update/improve the maestries. More skill like in the old underlord mod. Just some modifiers will be cool. Like for example warfare, why dont make some modifier for change the damage output? Bleeding dont work on undead , automations ecc so a skill modifier for warwind (for example)  can change the bleeding damage in elemental damage. Or something simpler like minor damage but hit more enemies. Or some totally new skill. For me defense lack a passive/active skill that increase health regeneration flat and %. Spirit will need IMH more minions aside like king. Make some skelly warrior or a skill that let you rise a spectral   versions of a dead monster of that area you are now travel.

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #20 on: 10 February 2019, 10:54:10 »
Applications are now closed.  They'll let the successful applicants know over the coming week.

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 10 February 2019, 11:09:52 »
Promising news, moreso because of the added application process for testers - not just another balancing patch but something more substantial it seems.

I'd wager QoL features will be added, like auto cast instead of click target to cast :P
2019 is going to be a good year for Titan Quest guys!
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 10 February 2019, 14:20:50 »
Good luck to all the future testers!

2019 is going to be a good year for Titan Quest guys!

2019 will be a good year for action rpg mode lovers!
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Offline mvlad954

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 11 February 2019, 17:37:31 »
yep, it sound like a new game in the series will appear soon
Actually,the developer who posted the announcement clearly stated that they are looking for people with experience in the game.If it would have a new game they could have recruited anyone...well,not really,since I imagine they will want the new game to have similar mechanics(and hopefully a similar engine),so they would still need TQ veterans.Nevertheless,this could be a huge patch or a new dlc.
I personally hope that they will add more endgame content,new weapon types(two-handed swords is a popular examle),add more side areas and extend the masteries to 40 or 50(of course,that will mean they would have to increase the level cap to 100).

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 11 February 2019, 18:21:13 »
it will maybe change some things ,not sure if they wil bring a new hit game mechanics like 2nd weapons.. etc

Well, we actually dont know right, maybe we all are wrong :)

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #25 on: 11 February 2019, 19:11:04 »
We'll just have to wait and see what they come up with.  :)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal