Author Topic: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay 2 (EE)  (Read 344006 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay for TQ: Ragnarök
« Reply #285 on: 04 February 2019, 00:41:40 »
Untill the new filters are ready - updated camera tool:

The settings are customized for better movie-like experience. See the ReadMe for more info.
For those who want to try it, i recommend using with this:

Unpack it in your Database folder to remove the occational map markers.
Another thing - sometimes you can't exit caves and tomb entrances from inside-out, you have to rotate the camera first.
Enjoy!

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #286 on: 04 February 2019, 23:46:54 »
« Last Rated on: 04 February 2019, 23:51:22 »
New version is uploading as I write this:

v1.1w
- Fixed mesh/texture mismatch of vanilla "male_002" NPCs in Megara, Delphi and Corinth.
- Added racial profile to bandits, mercenaries and cultists in act 5 - "Human" (the original idea is from Bumbleguppy)
- Nature Mastery wolves are of racial profile "Beast" instead of "Animal".
- Tweaked all female PC skins and added new bumpmaps to them. They can be used with both skirted mesh and the skirtless mesh from AllSkins, without bump glitches.
- Both merchants in Delphi sell new outfits (only female for now, male versions are not ready yet).
- Added color codes to all affixes and unique item names. This returns almost all vanilla colors to the item filter (see below):
- Magical affixes are made of common rarity without exception. They show yellow as normal, but can be filtered.
- Most "normal" common items remain of broken rarity, and can be filtered as such, but will show white as in vanilla.
- The only difference is that some rare items will be yellow + green. This problem is only cosmetic, they show as rare in the filter.
- Health and Energy potions have different text colors and show the amount of HP/EP restored.
- Changed some property description tags to help new players understand them better.
- Most interactable objects (chests, doors, portals, etc.) have khaki (light yellow) color.
- Changed names of some damage types to shorter ones: Frostburn DoT = Chill DoT, Electrical Burn DoT = Shock DoT, Vitality Decay DoT = Decay DoT, Slow Physical DoT = Trauma DoT, Instant Poison Damage = Venom Damage. This will be used for sure in my main mod, tell me if you like it here.
- Optional mods: Improved settings for ETB's Camera Mod (view ReadMe on how to use)
- Optional mods: Added again the invisible map markers (if you use the Camera Mod)
- Optional mods: Added new music to Bifrost Bridge (event start)

Download Link:
« Last Edit: 04 February 2019, 23:59:05 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Diego982

• Titan Quest is not just a game, is a Mythology
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: 25 February 2019, 01:49:07 »
Hello nargil66, it's happening a bug in the new version 1.1 W

In Egypt until Hades - Therefore from Act II to IV - the second tier of armor is presenting these anomalies in their description:

"Pupil's tagItemArmbandsScaled of Essence"

It's happening in many items (most of these errors in the prefixes) in all of their types, Common, Rare, the yellow green items, the yellow items and in green items.

I believe there is connection with the changes you did on the colors of the items. If you don't mind, could you look into it?

It would improve the experience with your mod.

OBS: Even with this minor inconveniences, my Runesmith is already on the middle of the Act V in the Normal Difficulty.

Thanks for your mod sir.
« Last Edit: 25 February 2019, 01:53:03 by Diego982 »

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: 25 February 2019, 08:28:07 »
« Last Rated on: 25 February 2019, 13:21:27 »
Thanks for reporting it. I'll try focus on the mod as soon as possible.

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: 28 March 2019, 19:29:13 »
« Last Rated on: 28 March 2019, 20:45:08 »
Today I started the long delayed work on Enhanced Gameplay V2. The mod will be recompiled from scratch. You will no longer need to replace or put anything in the Database folder to play from the main game. Most of the mod resources will be in a simple ARC file called EG.arc. You'll just need to put it in your Resources folder and thats it.

Some of the planned features for v2 (in no particular order):

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. Reworked NPCs - Many NPCs in the game look awfull, with mismatching bump textures, copy-paste of the same skins, no elderly people, etc. I plan to do alot of improvements on NPC looks, making them more varied and unique. Tired of seeing same type of Mystic in every game act? Ever wanted Charon to look wiser, or Pegaea prettier? That's what I'm about to do :)

2. Improved pet visuals - Not much to say here. Summoning the same wolves from lvl 1 to 20 is boring. Pets will look better and change appearance on higher levels.

3. Item reworks
- There are TONS of unincluded items (expecially commons), which not only are cool, but will fit great in the different game acts. Many unique and MI items will change visuals and give more interesting bonuses. The other planned feature about items is to add short lore descriptions (especially to uniques). You want to know the legends behind some of the item names? You will...

4. New crafting system
- The plan is all NPCs that craft items for you to be removed. Why? Because YOU will be crafting your own stuff! This idea will take a long time to complete, because alot of new recipes, quest skills and interactable decorations must be added. But if it works as intended, the crafting system will be on a whole new level, with mining, harvesting herbs, tanning, blacksmithing... like in any modern MMORPG.

5. Interactable environment - I always loved how many things in Bumbleguppy's mod are interactable. You click on a spear rack - spear drops. You search a bonepile - spiders appear :D I plan to make something like that as well.

6. There will be other features, these a re just which first come to my mind.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Diego982

• Titan Quest is not just a game, is a Mythology
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: 28 March 2019, 20:47:31 »
Oh man... This is amazing :)

Can't wait to try this, but we are patient here. As usual, take your time, don't rush anything.

Thanks a lot.

Good luck, it will be a great improvement.

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: 29 March 2019, 05:05:33 »
Can't wait to try this, but we are patient here. As usual, take your time, don't rush anything.
I appreciate your patience. I got recharged enough after the nymphs to work on something more serious lol :D

Today's progress - I started rebuilding the mod "brick by brick", importing from the old version. The first thing imported is the caravan, but it will work differently this time. I'll import ALL versions of different caravans and make them selectable from the HUD options. Preview of my idea:

Only the biggest one is imported for now. I hope there aren't any complications with unlocking, otherwise it works fine.

Not Yet Rated!

Online sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: 29 March 2019, 10:27:45 »
Very interesting, i might need that feature in the future :)
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #293 on: 29 March 2019, 12:03:46 »
So cool, I need one for IT.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: 29 March 2019, 15:30:20 »
Yeah! Just hope the Caravan and Vault match better when you are done. Ready to try it again. Keep up the good work.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline TQAEAndrey555

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #295 on: 03 April 2019, 23:53:28 »
Hello.Please tell me how to change the menu
TQ Ragnarok on Menu_RisingStorm.2 days I can not understand.I would appreciate that.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #296 on: 04 April 2019, 00:34:14 »
TQ Ragnarok on Menu_RisingStorm.2 days I can not understand.I would appreciate that.
Hello and welcome to the forum. I don't know to answer on your question but probably someone will help you  ^-^
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: 04 April 2019, 21:16:55 »
You want to change the vanilla Ragnarok menu? Normally, it works by renaming Menu_RisingStorm to just Menu. But I've combined the menu files from normal records and Xpack for Enhanced Gameplay. So the menu included in EG will not work for vanilla. Try these ones instead, they are for vanilla:
https://mega.nz/#!EWgQCazS!ttnpSdNza77XLWn77E4rqr8OhRdl-O_02Cpq6pl3cqo
Tell me if something doesn't work right.

So cool, I need one for IT.
This time there will be an IT version, I promise.

All 3 different caravans and 3 inventories are imported and selectable through HUD options. Starting to import something else.

« Last Edit: 04 April 2019, 21:25:42 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: 06 April 2019, 04:52:03 »
Nargil, I'm interested is seeing how they match the Vault

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: 06 April 2019, 22:52:59 »
Nargil, I'm interested is seeing how they match the Vault

Sure, here is a link for the first brick:
https://mega.nz/#!taZQ2I4S!tqWDw7asqPUAPPjZF--AbXfkZxXcuycaL1I_ylJhLtE
Sadly, the inventory size parameters are hardcoded in the game engine and cannot be adjusted by unlocking. So there are 3 separate versions in the pack. All versions include 3 separate caravans/inventories in the HUD options, but inventory grids will act differently for each one.

I assume that only the "vault" version will show properly. It's the smallest one, but it should work. Test them and tell me if it doesn't.

EDIT: Forgot to give the unlock instructions:

To unlock Caravan's Shared Stash for *your chosen mod* (does NOT affect the main game or other mods):
1. Go to "My Games / Titan Quest - Immortal Throne / SaveData / Sys / *your chosen mod* (say allcaravans_huge)" directory.
2. Delete winsys.dxb and winsys.dxg (If you peviously had any items in that mod's Shared Stash, they will be deleted).

To unlock Caravan's Personal Stash for existing characters from *your chosen mod* only (same mod as above):
1. Go to "My Games / Titan Quest - Immortal Throne / SaveData / User / *character name (from that mod)*" directory.
2. Delete winsys.dxb and winsys.dxg (It will erase any items that you have left in that character's Personal Stash).
« Last Edit: 06 April 2019, 23:17:57 by nargil66 »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal