Author Topic: Einherjar's Fate Sword  (Read 8148 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline juvebogdan

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Einherjar's Fate Sword
« on: 01 May 2018, 23:22:27 »
Hello,

I returned to Titan quest just recently and i was playing rune mastery alongside warfare. In database I saw this sword https://www.tq-db.net/equipment/einherjars-fate-normal and i tried to farm it. It dropped in gledsheim but it didn;t have reckless offense on him. Also +15% Physical Damage
+25% Damage to Giants was not there. Just 20 cold damage and base damage.

Is this some kind of bug or this database is wrong?

Can someone help?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Gautrec

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Einherjar's Fate Sword
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2018, 15:06:01 »
Hello and welcome to the forum, juvebogdan!

I believe that all of the Einherjar's Fate swords I found during my different playthroughs did in fact have all of the bonuses listed in the database. Are you sure that you found the actual Monster Infrequent? Sometimes, enemies have both a MI and a green item named after them in the same slot, which is quite confusing (for example, the Ichthians have two different kinds of chest armor, the Ichthian Armor and the Ichthian Aegis, with only the latter being an MI and therefore granting additional bonuses).

Is Gledsheim the area before Valhalla? Because that would probably be the best place to farm the Einherjar-gear (I am very bad with remembering place names  ;))

One thing I do seem to remember not working properly with Einherjar's Fate is the granted skill which, at least back when I tested it, did not allow me to dual wield melee weapons. It would be interesting to know whether it does proc once you equipped two weapons via a skill from your masteries, though, since it has a decent damage bonus...
« Last Edit: 02 May 2018, 15:08:09 by Gautrec »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline juvebogdan

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2018, 16:04:00 »
Hello Gautrec,

Thank you for answering. I attached a image that shows my sword. It is really strange. I will try to farm another one and see.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Gautrec

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2018, 14:39:22 »
Did you find another one by now? Because, except for the missing stats, that definitely looks like the Monster Infrequent you wanted...
Is it possible that you are playing with mods that mess with your game files in some way? Or did you do so in the past? If so, they might be the reason for what looks like a pretty annoying bug  :-\

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #4 on: 09 May 2018, 15:18:08 »
One thing I do seem to remember not working properly with Einherjar's Fate is the granted skill which, at least back when I tested it, did not allow me to dual wield melee weapons. It would be interesting to know whether it does proc once you equipped two weapons via a skill from your masteries, though, since it has a decent damage bonus...

I tested also with 2 Einherjar's Fate, hoping that 2 swords with the granted skill were needed. But it didn't work. However, It should be useful for a DW warfare toon.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal