Author Topic: New Ragnarok Items Showcase (spoilers)  (Read 43830 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: New Ragnarok Items Showcase (spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: 30 December 2017, 12:07:53 »
Posted something about Jaguar Claws on Steam forums, but got no answer. I suppose 208% is the maximum AS you can have with throwing (well, I don't know in which file the limit is set)
https://steamcommunity.com/app/475150/discussions/0/1620599015894668386/
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #16 on: 30 December 2017, 16:46:27 »
hmm might be the same as the homados bug, what monsters drop this? i want to test this but i haven't found one yet

edit: ah maenads lol sometimes i need to read carefully before i reply
« Last Edit: 30 December 2017, 16:48:55 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline gasconron

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 30 December 2017, 17:25:36 »
Damn, I'm seeing more and more sexy Ragnarok Epics/Legendaries, solves a lot of my optimization problems on certain builds.

Now, I just have to wait patiently for a drop mod for Ragnarok or for Defiler mods to be updated for AE:R and it's golden...
xmax hardcore is the only way to play this game.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vio

• aka Violos
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 12 January 2018, 19:30:42 »
Yep that speed just got fixed.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 16 January 2018, 10:04:54 »
found more new items (all epic act 5)

this is blue item? it's good enough to be purple.. the only downside is it's  2 handed

blue also? this is good enough to be an endgame item for a runesmith

this one is so good it feels so wrong
« Last Edit: 16 January 2018, 10:27:57 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firebrand

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 25 January 2018, 17:24:21 »
Found this... Wow, I suddenly want to make a rogue (with an appropriate secondary mastery that is not hunting) to buff piercing damage to the hell and back and rain these things on everyone. Too bad that the low attack speed cap of dual-wielded thrown weapons nerfs this to oblivion, and it'd look really dumb with a shield. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 11 March 2018, 12:06:34 »
so i decided to read boruto and while it isn't that good (for me), i liked one line that boruto said.. something like:

"if you really want something, no matter how hard it is, you have to get it with your own strength. that's what makes it worth it"

of course i had to relate that to farming.. all these cool items, the fact that we got these the legit way just makes it all the more cooler  ;)
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #22 on: 11 March 2018, 12:23:00 »
Definitely botebote77.  Though I don't find many these days, it's still a thrill when I do see a new item.  :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 13 March 2018, 03:42:36 »
question to people

regarding that jagged silk firebrand just posted, looking at tq-db.net, it says the granted skill volley is lvl 5 with 14% chance to proc.. if you have hunting and you have volley at ultimate max (20% chance), do you now have 34% chance to proc (20+14)? or just the higher lvl (20%)?

i don't have it yet so i can't test

@Firebrand have you tested this? a good way to test this is probably shoot like 50x without volley, count the number of volley procs.. then shoot another 50x this time with max volley, then compare the number of procs.. 50x is probably not enough to confirm.. heh possibly boring test.. it's just my curiosity but maybe anyone knows for sure?

edit: and if you equip 2 jagged silks, could it be 14+14+20=48% chance to proc volley? wow that would be awesome either for a dragon hunter or slayer
« Last Edit: 13 March 2018, 04:51:22 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mvlad954

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: 15 March 2018, 19:31:51 »
Heres a link to TQDatabase.You probably already know about this,but in case someone dosent Ill just put it here.On the site you can find more about the new Ragnarok items and the loot tables.Very useful for new guys.Link:https://www.tq-db.net/

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firebrand

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 15 March 2018, 20:45:05 »
I haven't been playing the game all that much recently, unfortunately.

Thanks for the idea, botebote. I always assumed that having a skill and getting it from an item don't stack, but then I remembered that my Stonespeaker can use both the Heat Shield from Seal of Hephaestus and the one she normally has, separately. This gives me hope.

I only have an Avenger in epic Greece, I'm not sure his level's sufficient for Jagged Silk, but I'm going to check and try if I can. If two separate instances of Volley do, in fact, work separately, I'm so going to make a character specifically for Jagged Silk.

I'm just really torn about choosing the class. I'd like dual-wielding two of them, so I don't know if I should be trying Dragon Hunter, Slayer, Assassin, or Trickster.

Edit: unfortunately, my Avenger is only level 45, and Jagged Silk requires level 57. Tough. Started levelling him but it'll take a while.

Also, I'll probably stick to Rune as secondary mastery for the Jaggedsilker. Can you imagine uber Volley with Reckless Offense and Runeword: Burn?
« Last Edit: 15 March 2018, 21:37:51 by Firebrand »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: 16 March 2018, 11:08:59 »
yep that's what i was thinking.. that would be mass destruction.. if the chance indeed stacks

on the other hand, the physical damage from battle standard would boost each projectile.. you would also benefit more from CotH if you choose warfare.. the catch is getting enough CDR for it to really work.. trackers hood would probably be a good choice

but the study prey synergy also lowers elemental resists.. that may go well with rune weapon, seal of fate and guardian stones

the old TQdefiler (not GDdefiler), still works and lets you change your level.. i use that for testing purposes
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Firebrand

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: 16 March 2018, 15:49:45 »
All right, copied the character with TQDefiler, levelled him up, and started testing.

It's a pain, really. Jagged Silk's projectiles are really small and hard to see, aren't affected by the visuals of Earth Enchantment (which really would've helped a lot), and more often than not don't even leave the white tracers behind. So take what I say with a grain of salt.

My verdict is that they stack, though. With Teucer's Warbow, I got 8-10 Volley triggers in 50 shots (I forgot the exact amount), whereas with Jagged Silk I got 18. My character has level 7 Volley (17% chance if I recall correctly).

Which means one thing... Off to create that Dragon Hunter or Trickster (I'll decide, but probably Dragon Hunter).

...I really should finish the game with my Stonespeaker sometime.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #28 on: 16 March 2018, 19:41:45 »
That sounds great. And what about 2 Jagged silks ? do volley effects stack ?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Shazen

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: 17 March 2018, 12:35:57 »
So i did some small testing on this yesterday (posted the results here but the post isn't showing), and it seems that the chances stack although i'm not fully sure about it yet. I used the spear Einherjar's Line for the testing (it gives level 6 Volley). I also noticed that even the passive skill 'Armor handling' from 'The Rat's Pack' and the defense mastery stack, no doubts about this.
« Last Edit: 17 March 2018, 21:49:23 by Shazen »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal