Author Topic: Post Your Enemy Hero Screenshots  (Read 29415 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Post Your Enemy Hero Screenshots
« Reply #60 on: 28 July 2021, 07:50:12 »
Found another one.  Drusil Thornweaver.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #61 on: 27 August 2021, 10:07:43 »
Another new one I haven't seen before.  Inonia Strongheart - Beastman Hero

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #62 on: 21 November 2021, 15:28:58 »
Couldn't take a screenshot but Durgos Hawkeye. His dot was deadly, even regrowth + health pot couldn't save my ass, I just died within a sec or two.

Beware!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: 22 November 2021, 13:04:12 »
Couldn't take a screenshot but Durgos Hawkeye. His dot was deadly, even regrowth + health pot couldn't save my ass, I just died within a sec or two.

Beware!
just want to say (anyone playing deathless can take this as a warning), heroes in TQ can be dangerous. usually they are almost harmless, but sometimes they can be dangerous. they differ from bosses in that the equipment they drop, they are using that. like Typhon and Hades, the equipment they drop, they're not using those. but heroes, they are using those. there was a time i was almost killed by a random hero monster. i was getting hit but it was nothing. then one of its shots, just one hit then DUDUN. that sound when your health gets very low. when i killed it, i saw it was using a weapon with a x% chance of xx damage
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: 23 November 2021, 16:44:22 »

Beware!
just want to say (anyone playing deathless can take this as a warning), heroes in TQ can be dangerous. usually they are almost harmless, but sometimes they can be dangerous. they differ from bosses in that the equipment they drop, they are using that. like Typhon and Hades, the equipment they drop, they're not using those. but heroes, they are using those. there was a time i was almost killed by a random hero monster. i was getting hit but it was nothing. then one of its shots, just one hit then DUDUN. that sound when your health gets very low. when i killed it, i saw it was using a weapon with a x% chance of xx damage
Lol couldn't agree more and I'm playing D2 like hardcore deathless, which means I delete all items along with toon that is dead. (means I have no tons of sbc in my vault etc. annoying a bit lol) So I always need to be careful when I'm playing.

Hey, did you ever see the boar rider that I mentioned above? You prolly did tho but did you remember him? He was more dangerous even than Shadowmaw!

Oh and, @MedeaFleecestealer idk someone is posted it or not but I remember a hero.. but never saw it lately.. he was wandering around on Athens' grass.. erymanthian boar or something..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: 23 November 2021, 19:49:18 »
i don't know. can't remember. the most dangerous hero by far i think is still Toxeus, the one NOT in secret passage
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: 13 December 2021, 19:55:28 »
Encountered this guy on Khufu's tomb at normal and he almost got killed my conjurer. He was soo damn overleveled, 37 wtf?!

https://titanquest.fandom.com/wiki/Senusnet_Mal

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: 13 December 2021, 21:48:19 »
His lv dont matter, is about his skill set, he can perma get you trapped with net and have art of hunt almost max level, wich is very deadly with low pierce and bleeding resistances.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: 21 December 2021, 16:06:20 »
Skiron Emberwood is very dangerous and strong, he's in Act I normal before Tegea village. Beware! Rare hero to see, and very dangerous!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal