Author Topic: [RESOURCES] Custom Models & Skins  (Read 487782 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: [TEXTURES] Custom Textures & Skins
« Reply #60 on: 06 June 2018, 08:08:24 »
Not showing for me either.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #61 on: 06 June 2018, 20:05:45 »
The hosting site went down, thats why. I'll upload all images and links to the first post when i have time.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline ArthurFrayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: 06 August 2018, 01:08:14 »
I registered here just to let Nargil66 know how much I appreciate his work!  I used to play Titan Quest for years, but my interest in it plummeted after the Ragnarok expansion messed up the AllSkins mod.  I know skin mods aren't that big of a deal for most gamers, but it was for me.

Which brings me to my questions:

1.  Just to be REALLY clear, these skins should work with the Regnarok expansion, right?

2.  Is there going to be some future mega-download where we can get all of them at once (like the old AllSkins mod) or do we need to download each skin individually?

Again, thanks for your work.  I'd love to have a reason to re-install T.Q.  That game never got old!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: 06 August 2018, 02:08:49 »
1.  Just to be REALLY clear, these skins should work with the Regnarok expansion, right?

2.  Is there going to be some future mega-download where we can get all of them at once (like the old AllSkins mod) or do we need to download each skin individually?

1. Yes, they should work, even the older ones. The pictures are missing, but the download links are ok I think.
2. I hope so. The Allskins mod was the reason I started modding in the first place. I'm a sucker for customization, I guess you are too. One of the reasons I dont play Grim Dawn btw... I dont like the characters there. For now download the packs individually, untill i make a bigger skin mod.
Link to my texture folder, if there is something missing in the other links:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Edit: Forgot something about the older skins... if you see somewhere a mesh called femalepcskirt01.msh that goes with the skins, rename it to femalepc01.msh. Its the new default mesh for Ragnarok.
« Last Edit: 06 August 2018, 03:05:41 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: 16 August 2018, 16:51:25 »
New main menu for Ragnarok - Egyptian Sunset:

Spoiler for Hiden:

To use, place the folders in your game Database folder as usual.

Download:
« Last Edit: 17 August 2018, 01:04:37 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: 17 August 2018, 01:04:15 »
Two variations of the last menu - this time the background is not moving and the white glowing spots are fixed:

Desert Dawn
Spoiler for Hiden:

Desert Dusk
Spoiler for Hiden:

Download:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Galatea

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #66 on: 25 August 2018, 02:45:17 »
Hey there Nargil, I made an account just so i could thank you for your mods, especially the nude skin. and here is why.

most don't realize is that in Greek antiquity and mythology, it was common place for girls to be topless. why? because it was HOT in laconia and the Peloponnese.  Not to mention Homer called Sparta "the land of beautiful women" for a dang reason. Back then Spartan women had nothing to be so insecure about.
Females in Sparta often trained in NOTHING (yes female Spartans trained in sports and athletics, unlike their Athenian rivals)
Hoplites would sometimes show up to battle with out anything under their pleated leather skirt.
Greek pottery and statues, and other art work from that time depicted the female and male form as beautiful things.
The Herms are one example of that in Athens they were statues of a males face and genitals.

I had to make this post seeing some of the utter rubbish i was reading from medea. let me make something very clear, I am a girl Madea you do not speak for all girls or even social standings, just because others have perverted this sort of work does not at all mean it should be censored by your own political or social views. Don't like it? don't play a game about Greek and Egyptian mythology... We are in a modern time where that sort of thing is strange to us, guess what in that time and mythos it was perfectly acceptable and common to see.

From a game play standpoint this also stops that stupid tunic skirt thing  from clipping into my dang armor and making it look ugly.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: 25 August 2018, 09:15:15 »
Welcome to the forum Galatea.  :)

While I get your point and yes, agree with your history lesson (after all the ancient Olympic competitors participated nude) actual screenshots of naked female/male skins on this site is not something I want to encourage.  If nargil66 wants to include them in the mod that's fine with me.  I have no problems with nudity as such.  Gods above and below, it's been hot enough this summer that I wish I was a nudist.  But this site is not promoted as a mature forum, anyone of any age is welcome here and I don't think such images should be easily viewable. 

And though I do not claim to speak for anyone but myself, I am the owner of this website.  As such what is and isn't allowed here is ultimately my decision.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: 25 August 2018, 15:52:48 »
Thank you, Galatea :)
Yes, in Ancient Greece (and Egypt for that matter) nudity was normal and was not stigmatized as it is in the present world, dominated by the Abrahamic religions. Here are some examples of very revealing outfits from Ancient Greece and Egypt:
A female dress from the Minoan period
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/c7/3a/39c73a0366294e7f1600f26360acc48b.jpg
Egyptian queen/nobles
https://pngtree.com/freepng/ancient-egyptian-clothing-illustration-picture_2397459.html
Egyptian servants
http://www.historyofclothing.com/images/historyofclothing/ancient-egyptian-clothing-small.jpg
Male clothing was not less revealing btw.
About Titan Quest, I might include nude skins in a future mod, with a special unlock code as it was in Allskins.
« Last Edit: 25 August 2018, 15:55:15 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Galatea

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: 26 August 2018, 04:33:33 »
I guess I need to take my foot out of my mouth. I assumed wrong about you Medea and i apologize if you will accept it.
I've seen some much SJW stuff getting into the modding community and affecting the creation of great mods that I assumed that was what happened here.

I installed that first one you posted along time ago Nargil, but I ran into a problem when ragnarok started, the body was replaced by the ragnarok one, do you happen to know the name of the body I need to replace for that one? I love this mod it works great with the armors, most armors the lower level ones don't have bottoms and it looks weird. but higher level armors it looks great!

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: 26 August 2018, 09:30:00 »
Not a problem Galatea, you're entitled to have your say - that's what forums are all about after all.  :) I certainly don't want to stop people making what mods they want, but I do think discretion is sometimes needed when posting. 

I admit I find reference to boobs and tits and other bodily stuff wearing at times.  I moderate over on the Grim Dawn forum which is a mature forum so we get this more than we do here.  When Crate Entertainment brought out the expansion for the game in October last year the loading screenshot was a woman - and you should have read/heard the comments.  Whenever someone mentioned her either on the forum or during one of the live developer's streams the conversation immediately went downhill.  This went on for months until I finally had a little rant in May which seemed to calm things down a bit.  Still happens occasionally, but not as often.  And of course everyone is getting more hyped for the new expansion so their focus has shifted.

Btw, if you haven't heard or seen anything about Grim Dawn have a look at the website www.grimdawn.com.  One of the developers of Titan Quest/Immortal Throne started working on it after Iron Lore closed it's doors. He worked pretty much on his own for a few years before having a Kickstarter project in 2012 which was very successful and allowed him to hire more people to help with the development of the game.  It was released as an early alpha on Steam in 2013 and the full release was in February 2016.  The Ashes of Malmouth expansion was released in October last year and Crate announced a second expansion called Forgotten Gods in March.  This is due to be released some time later this year (the playtesting began a few weeks ago).  It uses the TQ engine and has the dual mastery system, more crafting possibilities, a Devotion system which gives even more boosts to your characters and 6 masteries to choose from - 8 if you have the expansion as well.  Forgotten Gods will introduce the 9th mastery - the Oathkeeper - as well as more areas to explore and a new game mode. There's also the Crucible add on - an arena battleground where you fight waves of foes to test your characters and earn loot.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: 26 August 2018, 10:19:46 »
I installed that first one you posted along time ago Nargil, but I ran into a problem when ragnarok started, the body was replaced by the ragnarok one, do you happen to know the name of the body I need to replace for that one? I love this mod it works great with the armors, most armors the lower level ones don't have bottoms and it looks weird. but higher level armors it looks great!

The difference in Ragnarok is that the names of the base mesh and bump texture had changed. Rename the following to make it work:

- Girl mesh from femalepcskirt01.msh to femalepc01.msh
- Base texture to femalepc01_white.tex (if it's something else)
- Base bump texture from femalepcskirt01bmp.tex to femalepc01_whitebmp.tex.

Place all in "Database/Creatures/PC/Female".
Btw, there is a newer version on the skin, but I'll keep my promise to Medea and not post it here. I'm working on my own site/blog, when it's ready, all my stuff will be available to download there.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: 27 August 2018, 01:35:27 »
boobs and tits
girls call em boobs and tits

guys call em boobies and titties

dogs call em meat

ever wondered how booby traps came to be known as booby traps?

:-X
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: 27 August 2018, 06:52:16 »
None of the guys on the GD forum have ever called them boobies and titties nor in any of the live streams.  Would make a small nice change if they did.  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Galatea

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: 27 August 2018, 07:28:33 »
Oh I was under the impression she said not to share pictures of such mods not the files themselves.
if you can't would you mind send it to my email? it would be cool to see the updated version.
You can reach me there if you like. Not sure if sharing my email on the site is allowed, but to be fair that isn't my personal email.
I would also like it for my friend Allen who plays with me, he won't know how to modify fail names >.>

Edit:
Email has been removed for security reasons, but bellow Gender on the left side is Email option, so that way email can be sent to this user. Note for Galatea, you are responsible for incoming emails, so be careful.
« Last Edit: 27 August 2018, 11:57:14 by efko »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal