Author Topic: Reflect build: Jugg or Clex's Evoker  (Read 4756 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline structureagnostic

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +5
Reflect build: Jugg or Clex's Evoker
« on: 25 December 2018, 15:24:01 »
I've followed along to Clex's evoker guide to act 4 normal and found that I was kind of squishy outside of stone form and my CDR was pretty low so my playstyle became tedious waiting for stoneform to come off cooldown. But it was great and I did make an utter fool out of Typhon.

Outside of rushing rally and defiance for the reflect factor how can your shore up defenses for late act 3 and act 4 with the Defense?

Should I try evoker again and pickup some of Dream's defensives (Dist Field, Premonition, Temp Flux) before rushing to eruption?

I feel like even though my ele resists are at 80 things still chunk the crap out of me in act 4

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Reflect build: Jugg or Clex's Evoker
« Reply #1 on: 14 January 2019, 00:30:37 »
Hello and welcome to the forum  ^-^
Just noticed that there is no answer on your topic, so let it be once again on top so someone might give you proper answer or advice.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Reflect build: Jugg or Clex's Evoker
« Reply #2 on: 14 January 2019, 02:17:32 »
clex's evoker relies on CDR, cast speed, and of course reflect damage.. so if you lack one of three, the build isn't complete

defense of defense (?) is 99% of the time, shield block
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal