General > General Discussion

Task for everyone

(1/5) > >>

efko:
I haven't seen Pinhan on kirmiziperfect for long time and our last touch was 2-3 months ago. It will be smart to have content from his site safe as backup, so my advise is if someone have time and resources, to download and keep some files just in case. If something is available there from tutorials in text form, post here and link to original post on kirmiziperfect. I think its better not to risk until he join us again.

Medea Fleecestealer:
I was thinking the same efko.  Did have a quick look, but the mods I looked at were uploaded by Pain and needed me to log in to download.  I'll have another look tomorrow and see what else can be moved over.  Problem could be if you need to log in to do it and that's no longer possible ....

Main worry for me is the TitanCalc AE since it's not available anywhere else as far as I know.  You can get to the old version by simply typing it as a web address, but not the new one.

efko:
If you need access to his site, I can give you my account to log in there. I don't have a problem to log in.

efko:
Also to remind everyone, we have TAGS system so for every topic you guys can place tag as keyword.
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?action=tags

botebote77:
2-3 months silent huh what happened to the guy?

as for titancalc AE/R, if i send you html files, can you make a titancalc here just like what Pain did? or maybe a separate website but associated with this site?

one thing about it though, the early release of titancalcAE the return link wasn't working.. i didn't know how to make it work.. Pain was the one who fixed it.. so if he can't be contacted, you guys will have to fix the return link

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version