Author Topic: Alpha tester bug reports  (Read 134096 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline BlackSunSerpent

• Exterat scientia ut arma.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Re: Alpha tester bug reports
« Reply #90 on: 06 December 2018, 20:50:30 »
Wow I'm being a bit blind nowdays to. Menhir wall requiring 10 point's in tree level instead of one. I'm sorry for missing it for the first time, so you need to check it again  :-[

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #91 on: 06 December 2018, 21:18:54 »
Yep, it was set to tier 3, I set it to tier 1. Fixed

Not Yet Rated!

Offline BlackSunSerpent

• Exterat scientia ut arma.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #92 on: 06 December 2018, 21:28:30 »
And another one, hope you not getting bored with me. I know many items have no pet bonuses, such as Horns of Cyprus, Marathon Greaves, Outrider buckler etc, that's some of that i found in first 40 minutes of playing fresh character. Also, maybe you already got this in checklist, you should revisit artifacts, coz for example, Amber flask gives +2 to wolwes and +2 to Storm Wisp, for normal artifact that drops in Greece +2 to skill that will open on high lvl of mastery is outright insane in balance. So, still here on duty  C:-)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: 06 December 2018, 21:41:16 »
And another one, hope you not getting bored with me. I know many items have no pet bonuses, such as Horns of Cyprus, Marathon Greaves, Outrider buckler etc, that's some of that i found in first 40 minutes of playing fresh character. Also, maybe you already got this in checklist, you should revisit artifacts, coz for example, Amber flask gives +2 to wolwes and +2 to Storm Wisp, for normal artifact that drops in Greece +2 to skill that will open on high lvl of mastery is outright insane in balance. So, still here on duty  C:-)
I encourage my alpha testers to post as often as they feel necessary. The more bugs reported, the faster the mod is finished. Imagine me playing through every mastery and stopping to fix bugs, then starting again.  :P

I haven't really dived seriously into artifacts or MIs yet, just a once-over dusting.

I kind of really liked teh bonus to pets early on myself, but I'll reconsider. I mean, when I play vanilla, I always play a summoner and search out a shrine of mastery to get my third wolf every time :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #94 on: 07 December 2018, 02:34:26 »
This isnt a really bug..our is it :P

Normal is done ! my bags are a mess as always ( Batlemage btw)

My opinion in the mod, it is GREAT! its Harder than the previous version , but hard in a good way, in the way of having a challange, being smart putting the skills, using scrools at right time and using the big diversity of relics and charms to correct your flaws.

Champions Hearts and titanic essence  drop rate are fine

As you Know, the pets in lateres game/acts ( on my playtime) didnt bring alot to the table, because they couldnt stay alive very long. and with my mana being SUPER low i only summon the archers since they are cheap to use ( i say your post , im just unlucky :p)

I like the traps  the way it is, we shouldnt able to tank everything, but maybe i would say increase the warming time before the trap appear, so we could have a chance to run lol.

side note : Now playing again act 5 it reminds me how poor is the devs choice in terms  of monsters in late game areas , no fire dragons our fire wolfs around ashlands areas , what you were thinking Nordic, jeez

I will write some feedback

Jotuns should be  champions type monsters, they deserve it

Lasts waypoints in act 5 didnt have a healer ( dark lands /Asgard and Jotunheim)

On next time when work in act 5 map , can you move the dveger enchanter close to the others in , Master Forge Chamber, idk why he sits there alone, so far away

Sinmara - Preistess of the Flame, and Surtr could have some less fire resistance skill, because once you capped the 80% you can tank their dmg with no problems

Walls of Utgard area feells a litle empty , a tiny extras monsters would be neat

Phantons , atm when killed drains all your mana, maybe they could drain 25% of it (?)

Question :

Why some Eldjotun~cinder warrior are champions and others are not ?

Bug :
Seidr  Bones artefact has +2 invalid skill profile

Ghost summon from dead bodies around the batlefield are tagged as Humans, shouldnt be ghosts (?)

Nidhoggr - Tormentor of the Dead , summons are all mess up, he summons zombies but they die right away ( i dont even attack then), seens they are timed summons

What you need right now/want?
-Continue in epic to legendary

Our

-Make a new class
« Last Edit: 07 December 2018, 02:40:49 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: 07 December 2018, 02:57:24 »
Finished Normal as well, but i'm too hyped for Epic right now...  :D Will give you some feedback on act 5 later.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: 07 December 2018, 03:11:43 »
As you Know, the pets in lateres game/acts ( on my playtime) didnt bring alot to the table, because they couldnt stay alive very long. and with my mana being SUPER low i only summon the archers since they are cheap to use ( i say your post , im just unlucky :p)
As I said a few posts ago, I am adding a pet bonus for health and armor at the end of act 3 and again at the end of act 4, so we will see then what needs to be done after that. I should increase chance of pet affixes in act 4 and 5 though.

I like the traps  the way it is, we shouldnt able to tank everything, but maybe i would say increase the warming time before the trap appear, so we could have a chance to run lol.
I could do this.

Also, I already have another plan as well. You know the affix of Necromancy? There's one for damage to demons as well.

What about "of the Tinkerer", "of the Mechanic" and "of the Artificer" that gives defense from construct/trap in radius on equip? Yeah, that will be great. :)

Ghost summon from dead bodies around the batlefield are tagged as Humans, shouldnt be ghosts (?)
Whoops. It's always something I forget. :)

I would like if you could play through Epic for awhile. The files that buff champions and bosses may need tweaking or not.

Just act 1 if you would please.

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions and observations sauruz, I will keep this handy as I work.

EDIT: Wow! I never knew there was an enchanter in teh dveger halls at all! He was easy to miss, so I moved him beside the merchant there.
« Last Edit: 07 December 2018, 03:48:50 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: 07 December 2018, 04:17:19 »
The game started crashing at Epic Megara Coast, while figthing pirates :(. 3 times now.
I'll make a different class and start anew.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: 07 December 2018, 06:52:58 »
What about "of the Tinkerer", "of the Mechanic" and "of the Artificer" that gives defense from construct/trap in radius on equip? Yeah, that will be great. :)

^I like this idea man, imo traps being deadly is perfect and adding more ways to mitigate damage/risk of death from them is a good way to go about it.  Just my 2 cents  :D
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: 07 December 2018, 12:05:19 »
Thanks BG :)!

Im on Epic , i can confirm with Nargil

Something with the pirataes area before Megara is causing  crash in game ( boss area ?, new meshes ? some error spawn ? maybe is the new aura ( unholy aura)) ?

But so far i can share some feedback to you

Votality skill ( lv 40 in earth) doesnt say how much mana is needed to use it

Found A energyzing bonus in one tomb ( it did recovery my hp and not my mana)

Tegean Spider from Fetid Lair needs have a Buff, i have -20 poison resist and i didnt have any impact on me, also she couldnt dmg my pets

Leimon The vengefull ( from arcadia tomb) needs have a buff , he feels very quickly

Votality and earth enchantement shares the same icon (?)

-I Know this isnt a bug but can you up a litle the numbers of Naids and karkinos groups around Megara Coast ?

Also i forgot to tell you:

-Frost liles around Frozen river , dont attack you very often

Things i like so far:

-Champions numbers are great :D

-Fire shaman from helos is interesting.

-Nessus is deadly and he NEVER runs out of mana like before :D

Things im worrie, so far

-The price of pots already are 14k , its early game i ddint use pots very much, but is something i need look at
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline fingolfin

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #100 on: 07 December 2018, 13:03:55 »
There is a n area you can wander around into the sea  at Megara Coast    It acts as a short cut to get to Megara missing out the Pirates that lurk around there.

Is this intentional?   and  does it contribute towards the crashes in EPIC.?

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: 07 December 2018, 14:29:19 »
Reports from Epic Ambrossos ( I was able to pass through the area with crashes). Noticed 2 other things.
- "Kingly" prefix doesnt give flat HP/EP regen as Exalted.
- The ancient door in Cyclops cave is locked and i cant find the key. Am i missing something?
Edit: In Knossos now. The game crashed on 3 more places - Parnassus/Lower warcamp (fighting satyrs/boarmen) and on the pirate quest. Sorry, BG, dont want to bring you this. I'm having a real blast with the mod, drop rates are great and havent noticed any other bugs in Epic so far.
« Last Edit: 07 December 2018, 16:58:07 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: 07 December 2018, 16:58:04 »
The game started crashing at Epic Megara Coast, while figthing pirates :(. 3 times now.
I'll make a different class and start anew.
Thanks BG :)!

Im on Epic , i can confirm with Nargil

Something with the pirataes area before Megara is causing  crash in game ( boss area ?, new meshes ? some error spawn ? maybe is the new aura ( unholy aura)) ?

I deleted the unholy aura proxy from teh database so t won't spawn.

I updated the database only download on dropbox so please let me know if that was the crash issue:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwqz7e1up12wp34/LegionOfChampRagnarok_database_only_v1.zip?dl=0

Reports from Epic Ambrossos ( I was able to pass through the area with crashes). Noticed 2 other things.
- "Kingly" prefix doesnt give flat HP/EP regen as Exalted.
- The ancient door in Cyclops cave is locked and i cant find the key. Am i missing something?
Added som regen to Kingly.

No, the Cyclops door should NOT be locked, and it is set to unlocked in the database file for the door. I don't know what the issue is.

I force unlocked the door on load in teh quest file for next update just to be sure.

But so far i can share some feedback to you

Votality skill ( lv 40 in earth) doesnt say how much mana is needed to use it
Volatility is a passive and doesn't use mana.

Found A energyzing bonus in one tomb ( it did recovery my hp and not my mana)
Unknown. There is only one skill file for that kind of shrine and they all share the same skill file.

Tegean Spider from Fetid Lair needs have a Buff, i have -20 poison resist and i didnt have any impact on me, also she couldnt dmg my pets
You know the poison clouds around the spider? I forgot to add a "duration" to the poison damage so it did nothing.

I added 1 second duration to the poison damage so that should do it. Now it the way it should have been as that was a bug.

Added poison debuff aura and boss buff to spider in epic and legendary and boosted HP in epic and legendary as well.

Leimon The vengefull ( from arcadia tomb) needs have a buff , he feels very quickly
Added boss properties and doubled HP for epic and legendary. Also gave him distortionwave and distort reality in epic and legendary as well as distortion field.

Votality and earth enchantement shares the same icon (?)
Changed icon back

Also i forgot to tell you:

-Frost liles around Frozen river , dont attack you very often
Thank you, there was a bug with the attack skill file pointing to the wrong file. Fixed.

I think they may be too dangerous now though.

There is a n area you can wander around into the sea  at Megara Coast    It acts as a short cut to get to Megara missing out the Pirates that lurk around there.

Dang.

See, when you add the original game map to your mod and rebuild a section, it forgets the original no-passing areas. So you have to manually re-paint the no-passing areas by hand and it is really time consuming.

I don't know why it forgets all teh no-passing information from the original game, but it is a fan-made tool to get the map at all so I am not going to complain.

So I re-painted the no-passing zones for those map sections and it will be in the next map update.

Is this intentional?   and  does it contribute towards the crashes in EPIC.?

Ha ha, welcome to my nightmare. You will come to know how much you don't know if you mod this game, and the panic and fear of that unknown.  >:D

EDIT: BTW, finding passable areas that are not-passable in vanilla is an alpha test issue I need, so if you can, check areas like water areas etc. that shouldn't be passable when you think of it. No pressure, but it's necessary to test.
« Last Edit: 07 December 2018, 17:08:11 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline fingolfin

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #103 on: 07 December 2018, 17:05:23 »
I  have noticed the  Cyclops door  to be locked  in the normal  play through as well.     It been looked since the last  update

Not Yet Rated!

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: 07 December 2018, 17:08:39 »
Tested with the new database, and it still crashes. What could it be? Can it be the new arquebusiers? If so, im sorry for bringing you this trouble :(
Edit: Nice touch on Leucus boss, hes far more challenging now :)
« Last Edit: 07 December 2018, 17:32:53 by nargil66 »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal